i saw his eyes

Things i do for you

 

 

"Junhyung." you called him.

"oppa." he said, looking at the black sky.

Both of you are sitting on the balcony, watching stars.

"ne?" you asked, surprised.

"I'm older than you aren't i? Call me Oppa." he said and smile.

'what the hell, junhyung?! hara doesn't call you Oppa and you told __ to call you oppa?!!' junhyung thought.

"Oh, okay.. oppa..." you said, blushing.

"I don't know why but i feel very comfortable talking to you, so thanks... and sorry for troubling you..." you said.

He chuckled and nods.

"Me too, and no problem. You don't have to keep on apologizing..."

"But i hurt you. I broke your relationship with Hara ..." you said and lowered your head.

He pats your head and smile at you.

"But you admit your mistake. You even took the courage to tell me and Hara about it... I'm okay.. i forgive you,___ so don't be sad anymore okay.." he said.

"Thanks. I don't know who to trust anymore when i found out that jiyong oppa has been paying joon for being my friend." you whispered.

Junhyung feels the urge to hug you again and he did. The moment he saw your sad expression, his arms automatically embrace you.

"You have me..." he said to your ears.

You were shocked by what he said. And junhyung was more than shocked to say those words when his head keeps repeating that he loves Hara. But the feeling he felt when he was with you was stronger than anything. Is it love? or is it just pure pity? He wonders, but nevertheless both of you enjoyed being in each other's arms that night.

***

"Hara? you're looking for me?" Joon came towards the love of his life.

Hara looked at him and smile as she gestured her to sit next to her in the coffee shop.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I saw his eyes." she said while sipping her tea.

"who?" Joon tilted his head in confusion but Hara just smiles.

"Junhyung." she said calmly.

"so?"

"I followed her to Junhyung's apartment... i wanted to know what she's going to do... and i saw him, looking at her with such emotion. they were in front of the apartment, near the cafe so i can see both of them, if you're asking. and i was so stunned to see him. Never in my life i saw him so.. caring.. not even when he's with me... I think he might fell for her." Hara said with such a calm emotion, it makes joon's mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"what about her? you?" he asked.

"I will break up with him soon i guess. i'm going to confirm this. This time, she deserves to be happy. I've been happy all my life, being with the one i love and who love me. But her, all her life was based on lies. And you, lee Joon, you disappoint me. How could you accept those money?" she looked at joon with huge disappointed.

"I was.. i'm..."

Hara stands up and take a good look at Joon.

"I can't accept your feelings, Joon. You hurt my best friend and i don't think i can be friends with you anymore." She said before she turns on her heels and walk away.

"Hara!" joon called her but she already grabs a cab and left him on the street, speechless.

***

2011/08/21 sunday

By Seoulchae