the plan

Things i do for you

 

 

"Unni, what is this?" you asked, picking up a small plastic bag with white powder inside.

CL turned her head to you and looked at the white powder.

"oh, it's a sleeping powder or something... " she said.

"Can i have it?" you asked and she just nods.

"What for?" she asked.

"oh, you know, a bit of this and that to make my plan work." you smile and walked out of the warehouse.

***

Yong Junhyung of BEAST. A bit of a bad boy but still a nice kid even though he'd go to clubs with his friends. You smile as you think of your plan again. squeezing the little pouch on your hand, you walked inside CUBE club.

"One margarita." you told the bartender as you sit down.

"___?" a voice called you and you smile.

'bingo.' you thought as you turned around.

"Junhyung? HI!" you said.

He sits next to you and told the waiter to get him a margarita as well. After few shots, you noticed him getting drunk.

"What happened to you and Hara?" he asked.

"Please don't talk about that. Let me ask you first. Why are you with her?" you asked.

"Well.. i just want to know how it feels to date a goody two shoes.." he chuckled.

you cursed in your head.

"But then, i start to fall for her. That girl...." Junhyung said with a smile as he sipped his 4th glass of margarita.

"What about me?" you asked.

He looked at you and smirked, the alcohol kicking in.

"you, dear, are exactly my type." he said.

You smile and wrap your arms around him as you lead him outside. Grabbing a bottle of wine before you left, you speed off to a hotel and went to the room you've booked.

"Why are we here? I -" Junhyung tried to get out but you stop him.

It seems he's sobering and you cannot let the chance slips away.

"Please, i'm.. i'm having troubles..." your eyes got teary.

Junhyung looked at you and sighed.

"Is it Hara? I can talk to her if you want..." he said.

You shook your head.

"C-can i drink that wine first? I'll tell you everything..." You said, pointing at the wine bottle that contained the sleeping powder.

Junhyung looked at you worriedly before he nods, grabbing two glasses and the wine bottle. He poured for you and him.

"I hope everything will turns out well." you toast with him.

He drinks it instantly while you just stare at him. Your smile appear when he touched his head.

"what the--?" he slurred and passed out.

"Now, let's get to the plan..." you said as you open his shirts and lie him on the bed.

You changed into the bathrobe and lie next to him.

***

2011/08/11 thursday

By Seoulchae