chapter 13

Things i do for you

 

 

You woke up earlier than him. After you changed into your short dress that you wore last night and messed up your hair a bit, you sit on the edge of the bed and start to cry.

Junhyung groaned and opened his eyes slowly. adjusting his eyes to the light, he looked at your crying figure and gasped.

"___" He called.

You turned around and looked at him with smeared make up.

"How could you!" you shrieked and stand up.

Junhyung looked at his shirtless body and tried to remember what happened last night but nothing came up. You abruptly grab your bag and wear your heels.

"I'm going home." you said with a shaky voice and run outside.

"What have i done?" You heard junhyung said before you close the door.

***

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?!!" Jiyong shouted when you entered the warehouse in a mess.

You just smile and head towards the bathroom. 20 minutes later, you walked out with a t-shirt and a short.

"What happened,___?" Jiyong asked again.

"Nothing." you smile and eat your pancakes.

Your phone beeped, signaling an incoming text. Before you could see it, Jiyong grabs the phone and opens it. His eyes widen and when he finished, he glared at you.

"What the hell,___? What's wrong with you!" he hissed, showing you the text.

 

'from: junhyung

sorry. i'll take responsibility if anything happened...'

 

you smile and looked at your brother. 

"Nothing happened. I'm off." you said and left Jiyong fuming in the kitchen.

***

Walking along the corridor of your school, you saw Joon and Hara chatting. Their eyes darted to you when they heard students whispering.

"____" Joon approached you.

"what?" you replied shortly while opening your locker.

"What happened between us?" he asked and you slammed your locker, making him jump.

"what happened? That stupid Hara happened! You chose her over me, Joon. And i'm not gonna stay quiet. I'll destroy you and her." you said.

"I thought you were going to help me." he said and you smirked.

"Think of this revenge as a help." you said and walked away.

You entered your classroom and when you sit down, you saw Jonghyun entered the class and went towards you.

"Yo." he said as he sits next to you.

"Get lost."

"Well, i wouldn't say that if i were you."

"what are you trying to say, Jonghyun?" you look at his playful eyes.

"Well, i know what you did last night. and it proved my hypothesis." he said.

"you don't know anything." you hissed.

"I know that you're trying to take Junhyung away. And you're trying to make hara miserable." he said and this time, you smirked at him.

"as i said before, you don't know anything. Don't make stupid assumptions." you said.

"____" Hara called you and once again, you glared at her.

"What?" 

"Can we talk?" she asked and you scoffed.

"I don't have time for low life like you." you said coldly.

You can see the hurt in Hara's eyes. Joon stands up and put on a protective stance in front of hara.

"Tch. Now you're like this. You really are something Lee Joon. For 18 years, you're on my sides and now, you decide to stand by this... this ." you said and a slap came towards your cheek.

Holding your red cheek, you look at Joon in disbelief.

"___" he called you with a shaky voice.

"Let's go." jonghyun helps you up and take you away.

***

"I don't need your help!" you screamed as he took you to the rooftop.

"YOU NEED MY HELP OKAY! YOU'RE MISERABLE!" Jonghyun shouted as he grips both your shoulders.

"no, i don't need anyone." you shook your head.

"You're still stubborn after all this years..." he muttered and pulled you into a hug.

"What the-- LET ME go!!!!" you tried to get off but he didn't budge.

***

2011/08/14 sunday

By Seoulchae