Chapter 5

Things i do for you

Bom has been a fighter since she was a little kid. Growing up in a harsh area, she was trained to be strong and independent. She was more than thankful when 17 years old Jiyong found her lying on the street, starving and took her to his hideout.

She thought she was gonna get as she tried to hit Jiyong. But then Jiyong looked at her with his gentle eyes and gave her food. She ate it immediately.

Feeling full, she lets herself sleep on the couch for a few hours. The moment she woke up, she saw Jiyong's friend cooking for her.

"You don't know me." She said to Taeyang who just smile.

"We know you." He said.

"How? I lost my mom and I killed dad for trying to kill me. I'm a 15 years old girl with a bad past. No way people would do things like this to me." she said.

"Everyone of us have a bad past. Jiyong, the guy who saved you, his parents were killed in front of them. Mine too. T.O.P's parents disowned him, and seungri, he's just like you. We all came from a broken family. That's what makes us family.We were there for each other." Taeyang said.

Bom looked at him in disbelief, not believing that they have similar past like her.

"What are you?" she asked.

"Gangster. We're the nice one though. I mean, we fight those who did crime but still, gangsters are gangsters." He said.

For the first time, Bom's lips curved into a small smile. She just talk with taeyang for 30 minutes and she feels like a part of his family too.

"You're lucky." she mumbled, somehow jealous that they get to meet each other and formed Big Bang.

Taeyang chuckled and ruffled her brown hair.

"where do you live now?" he asked her and she just shrugs.

"no where." she whispered.

"Well then it's settled. You are a part of our family now!" he clapped his hands.

"W-what?" Bom once again, looked at him in disbelief.

"We talked about it yesterday. jiyong saw how good you are and he knows you have a bad life, he wants to recruit you." Taeyang said.

Bom slowly nods, a tingling feeling of happiness erupt in her heart.

'I have a family now' she thought.

And for the first time since her parents' death, bom thinks that life is good.

***

Even though she has lived a good life with Big Bang, her school is not as great as her new home. People didn't dare to talk to her. She's the maknae in the school and yet they're all afraid of her. Some even whispering how she killed his father.

Bom didn't care. She would glared at them or slap them in the face and walk away, head held high. She won't show how hurt she was because they won't care anyway.

it was until a girl came to her and greet her. Her name is Haneul. She's like a little angel, sweet and nice. And what shocked bom is that she's not afraid of her, she didn't treat her as if she's a monster.

They become the best of friends. Bom would laugh with her and took her to hang out. She's like Haneul's unni. 

1 year later, Haneul met Kikwang and they date for 6 months before Haneul came to her house at midnight, crying.

"waeyo?" Bom panicked.

"H-he broke up with me." she sobbed.

 Bom knows why. She and Kikwang might not be in a good term even though Bom fell for him way before Haneul, Bom knows Kikwang was afraid of her. 

"sorry." Bom said.

Haneul smiled and shook her head.

"It's not your fault Bom." She said but they both knew Bom's is the reason.

Bom knows that Haneul lost all her friends because of her too. For two years, Haneul didn't say anything but Bom's not an idiot. She knews how Haneul's eyes would saddened when people ignored her. and it's all because of her.

Bom finally made up her mind the moment Haneul went home.

***

"Leave me alone. You're not my friend anymore." Bom said coldly at Haneul.

Her heart hurts like hell when she heard Haneul cries, calling her name. But bom didn't flinch. She pushed her to the floor and people start whispering, insulting her. It works, she thought when she heard some students defends Haneul in their whispers.

"Bom-ah... why are you doing this to me?" She cried.

"Because you're not worthy enough. You made me sick." Bom said and left her.

She filed a drop-out form and on her way out of the school, she met kikwang.

"Kikwang." She called and kIkwang flinched.

"Do you love her?" she asked and Kikwang nods.

"Take care of her. I'll kill you if you hurt her." She said and walk away, tears threatening to fall.

"Why don't you?" He braced himself to ask you.

"Don't ask too much question. She needs you after what i've done to her." She said and left without turning back, since the tears has endlessly fell.

***

Bom can't help but to let her tears fell as she finished her story. You look at her and smile.

"It'll be okay right?" you asked and she nods.

"Your heart will hurt like hell. But then you'll get numb. It'll be fine." She said.

"LET'S GO HOME!" Jiyong shouted from his car.

you sighed and get up from your seat.

"I'll listen next time! THanks unni!" you hug them before you left.

***

"poor thing" CL said when you left.

"She'll be like us..." Minzy nods.

"I hope she won't. I know she'll do something stupid for Joon but i hope someone will come and heal her heart." Dara said.

"I hope so too. I don't want her to end up like us." Bom said.

***

2011/08/03 wednesday

By Seoulchae