chapter 4

Things i do for you

 

 

"Is that ___?" CL asked T.O.P who's sitting on a table, drinking his beer.

T.O.P looked at Jiyong's car and his smile widened when he saw his 'sister' coming out of the car.

"It's been a while since you came,__" he hugged you and you smile.

"Tell that to jiyong oppa who won't let me" you told T.O.P as the three of you walked inside.

"UNNI!" You squealed and runs towards CL who just finished practicing her shooting.

"___!!!" She waved her hands madly and give you a big hug, followed by Bom, Dara and Minzy who hurriedly put down their guns to greet you.

"What are you doing here?" Dara asked.

"I'm gonna practice shooting!" you smile.

"Jinjja? Cmon then, let unni teach you!" Bom squealed and grabs your hand but Jiyong stops her.

"I'll teach her. cmon." he said and Bom pretends to cry.

"NOOO!!!" She wailed while jiyong rolled his eyes.

***

"h-how did you do that?" jiyong stuttered the moment you're done shooting the targets.

"waeyo oppa?" you asked, putting down the gun and take off the google.

"It's perfect..." he mumbled, a sudden worry wash over him.

you beamed and skip happily towards him.

"Does this mean i'm good?" you asked.

"Better than good." he weakly nods.

"Okay then.. i'll be going to 2NE1 unni first!" you said and left Jiyong dombfounded.

***

"Unni, what should i do?" You asked, as your tears threatened to fall.

You hated the feeling. You never cried in years and today you cried twice. CL, who's closest to you pat your shoulder and looked at you with a painful heart. It also kills them to see you cried since they knew about your past. 

"There's nothing you can do... Unless they break up... I don't think joon will get a chance." CL said.

"Well.. i do have a plan. But it's kinda.. evil.." Bom said and everyone look at her.

Bom is widely known as the Jjang in Seoul when she's in junior high. Even high schoolers afraid of her.

"What's the plan?" you asked.

"You steal her boyfriend and become enemy with Hara. That way Joon will come to her and they'll get closer." Bom said.

Everyone's lips curved into a smile.

"I'll be a b*tch?" you asked and Dara nods.

"It's a good thing. No one will mess with you." dara said, since she was one before.

"We're not pressuring you or something. It's just that we're not that nice girls that have a sacrificing-painful-tears plan. We tend to become a stronger women instead of dealing with the tears. We DO sacrifice, but not in a mushy-tearful way." CL said.

"So everyone of you have a story huh?" you asked.

"yeah. everyone of us... You want to hear it?" minzy asked and you nod.

"Well... why don't we begin with mine?Since i'm the oldest." Bom said.

Everyone shifted their seat into a comfortable position as they prepare to hear Bom's story again.

***

2011/08/02 tuesday
By Seoulchae