Chapter 10

Things i do for you

 

 

You decided to stop at a cafe to get some coffee. Sitting at the corner by the window, you watched the passerby outside and smile bitterly.

"Why are you alone?" someone asked.

You look up and frowned when you saw Jonghyun. He took a seat across you.

"Yah." 

"hm?" he asked innocently and you sighed.

"Will you leave please? I'm not in the mood to see and idiot like you." you hissed.

"Well, i will leave if you promised not to continue whatever your plan is. I've been watching you,___" he said seriously.

you laughed.

"You can't order me. I'm ___. Even though you're from SM, i can easily beat you. I AM better than you and there's no way you can stop me." You said.

"Well, i won't leave then."

"Suit yourself. I'll leave. By the way, i don't know what's your reason for trying to stop me, but believe me, since you tried to stop me, it'll be worse than before." You said coldly before you walked away.

***

"What the?" Jiyong asked when you stormed pass him and approach daesung who have his eyes glued on the computers.

"Oppa." You called him.

Daesung's lips curved into a small smile when he saw you.

"yes?" he asked.

"Find me information on Kim jonghyun from SM." you said.

Jiyong looked at your angry and cold face in shock.

"what's wrong baby girl?" he asked you.

"nothing. I just want to know who this guy is. He's trying to stop me." you said with no sweetness at all.

"yah,___ what happened to you?" Jiyong's voice turned serious.

"Nothing." you replied and looked at the monitor.

Jiyong drags you to a room and sit you on the couch.

"What?" you hissed.

"What's happening to you? you've changed." he said.

"i have changed. so what. I'll be like this anyway." you said.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"after i'm done with my plan, i'll quit school and join YG." you said and get up from your seat.

"you can't." Jiyong shook his head but you just chuckled.

"You can't stop me oppa. i've made up my mind the moment you joined YG." you said.

Before you walked out the room, Jiyong grabs your wrist.

"Tell me, what are you planning?" he asked.

"Since you're my brother, i'll tell you." you said and he nods.

"I'm going to destroy Hara's and Junhyung's relationship so Hara and Joon can be together. I'll hurt everyone if i must." you said and jiyong's grip loosened as he watched his sister walked away.

***

2011/08/10 wednesday

By Seoulchae