Chapter 3

Things i do for you

 

 

YOUR POV

This . I never fell in love. I have gangster blood running in my vein. People look up to me. I have charisma.

and yet i have to fall in love with this idiot who's now looked like he just lost the love of his life.

wait.

he DOES lost Hara. To Junhyung. 

All my life.. i always thought i'd fell for someone who's strong. and Possibly a gangster too.

Not an IDIOT who i grew up with.

And to find him loving MY best friend, Hara... this just .

My heart is hurting like hell now and i wish i can brainwashed this muscle guy and told him to see ME instead of Her.

Well, i guess it's impossible. Hara. Goo Hara is the nicest kid you can ever find. She's not that pretty but she has a nice smile and she's very nice. She wears the simplest clothes... compared to me... and she is VERY feminine. She speaks in a low volume. she has petite body, 155 i guess? well compared to me, who's 165cm tall.. [sigh]

She's like the dream girl of every guy... and me? the only guy that is brave enough to talk back to me is Joon. Others? Some even cry when i scold them -.-"

On our way home, me and Joon didn't talk at all. Well, i know he's sad and i hate the facts that i CANNOT take away his sadness and his pain.

I promised him i'll help. Typical, huh?

But HOW!???!!!! 

I can't believe i told him i'll help him... when clearly, Hara is head over heels with Junhyung... which means NO CHANCE.

And believe me when i told you i want to cry right now. I can't say anything cause if i open my mouth, i'm afraid he'll notice how shaky my voice is and i might cry. Which is a big No no since i'm a gangster's sister. :'(

***

"Yah!" Jiyong called you when you just stormed inside your house and sprint towards your room without greeting him.

You lock the door and jump on the bed, burying your face in the pillow as you start to cry for the first time since your parents' death.

"This !" you kept muttering while tears keep streaming down your face.

***

'something's not right.' Jiyong thought as he walked towards your room and listen from the outside.

When he heard a faint sobs his heart sank. He knew you're not the type of girls that can cry easily. In fact, this is the first time since your parents' death, which is like 7 years ago. 

"___?" He tried to called you.

"What?!" your shouted with a muffled voice.

"Open the door." Jiyong knocked again.

"GO AWAY!" you shouted, wiping off your tears.

Jiyong sighed.

"You want to go to the shooting range with the boys?" He asked, knowing doing some activities that involves Big bang is your favorite.

CLICK.

The door opened, revealing you with messy hair and red eyes. Jiyong immediately pulled you into a hug.

"What the- let go oppa!" you tried to wiggle out.

"just let me do my job as your oppa. Something bad must've happened huh?" he asked and you nod.

"I fell in love with the wrong person." you mumbled.

"what?"

"nothing oppa. Cmon, let's go." you smile.

'i need to ask 2NE1 unni about this.' you thought.

***

2011/07/31 sunday

By Seoulchae