Hara's ex?

Things i do for you

"Get inside." he told you after an hour.

You just look at him, begging him to take you but he shook his head and points at the door.

"But..." you said.

"no buts,___. Just get inside." he said.

you pouted and he laughed. just one day. That's all it takes for you to bond like a bff. Maybe more, who knows? ;)

Junhyung never thought he'd get to see the cold hearted queenka as a normal girl. and you never thought you would be able to show ALL of your emotions in front of him. and Jiyong. His eyes were wide open and his jaw fell, watching both of you interact in front of the house.

"Can't you wait here? I'll just get my stuff and leave.." you plead him but he just shook his head and pushed you toward the door.

"just get on with it! he must felt sorry and guilty. He's your brother too, can't you be forgiving? hm?" he said and you sighed as you nod.

You took another look at him, before you knock on the door. Jiyong sprinted towards the door and opens it.

"___!" he said and when you smile a little he hugs you tightly.

"SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!!!" he kept saying.

You look at Junhyung's assuring eyes before you nod, hugging him back.

"i..i forgive you oppa.. i'm sorry too.. you must've had your reasons to do that..." you said.

"I'm going home first okay?" Junhyung interrupts.

Jiyong's eyes turned to you as both of you break the hug.

"who is this?" he asked.

"Junhyung, Hara's...." you answered, not knowing what to say about Junhyung.

You want to say he's hara's ex. that hara has nothing to do with junhyung anymore. You don't know why but a huge part of your heart wants it.

"Hara's ex." Junhyung finished the sentence as he look at your eyes with his sweet smile.

"You... The Junhyung?!" Jiyong pointed at him.

"i guess.." he said with a grin.

"I'm sorry!" Jiyong said, bowing at him but to jiyong's surprise, Junhyung just laughed a little.

"it's okay. we've sorted it all out." He said to Jiyong.

"See you at school,___" he said before he left.

"What happened with you?" Jiyong asked when he left.

"What happened with me? nothing..." you said, confused by your brother's action.

"No. something changed... i saw you talking with him. It was.. i don't know how to put it but your face... both of your faces showed such a strong emotions... are you in love with him?"

"What? NO! he's Hara's..." you said before you hurriedly went to your room.

***

2011/08/21 sunday

By Seoulchae