the truth is out

Things i do for you

 

 

You walked back home and found your brother with the rest of the gang invading the living room.

"Oppa." you called him.

"hm?" His eyes glued to the screen.

"who is Jonghyun to me? To us?" you asked and you swear you can see everyone's bodies stiffened up a bit at the name.

"He's nobody.." he answered.

"Don't lie to me." you said when you noticed his  uneasy expression.

"Come sit here." CL tapped a place next to her.

You sit next to her and look at everyone.

"Sooo?" 

"Well, he's ... how do you say this.. he's.." Jiyong tried to say.

"He's the one you've growing up with." T.O.P answered and your eyes widened at his answer.

"I grew up with Joon." You mumbled. 'that's why i fell in love with him'

"No. Joon came and took the role when you got kidnapped by sooman when you were little. You were traumatized, you basically shuts down everything about him. We.. we hated how he turns out to be one of the future gangster in SM... we told him to leave you. Instead, we got this kid, Joon to replaced him, since you kept telling us you kept dreaming of a boy... which is Jonghyun...." Jiyong stops explaining when he noticed your dark eyes.

"What the hell is this nonsense... How can you told joon to replace him?" you asked, trying to keep your patience.

"We... we paid him." Jiyong whispered and reality strucks you.

no wonder joon always have money to buy you things or take you to expensive place when you clearly know he came from an ordinary family.

"You paid him to be my best friend. You paid him to lie. You paid him and make me fall for him, thinking that he's the one in my life all this time... And to think all this time i fell for someone who's nice to me just because he was paid... And to think that all this time, i hurt my best friend just so he can be happy with her..." you said with tears streaming down your face.

"I.. we." 

You shook your head and let out a bitter laugh before you head to the door.

"I can't believe this. Did you pay them to be nice to me too?" you asked, gesturing to the rest of the gang before you slammed the door.

***

You knew where you should go now. The only place where you can cry all you want and get comforted.

"___" She answered in disbelief when she answered the door.

You look at her innocent eyes and broke down in tears. Hara hurriedly hugs you and brush your back.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I'm so sorry. i'm such a B*tch.. i hurt you and broke you up with junhyung.. i " you don't even know how but all the truth you've been hiding came out just like that in front of her, including what happened all this time.

What surprised you is that Hara didn't even look at you with hatred. She just smile and brush your haid, signaling that she's not mad.

"You're not mad?" you asked.

"Silly. how can i? i was disappointed but i don't think i'm mad. Why do you have to do that?"

"Because i thought you guys would be happy together..."

"No. we'll be happy if the person we love is happy too... even though it might hurt in the beginning... And Joon, he's a sweet guy but i don't love him like i love junhyung..." Hara told you.

You look down in shame.

"I'm sorry... i drugged him..." you said sorry again.

"It's okay... if we're meant to be we'll be together again right..." Hara said.

You stood up and smile.

"I'll make it right." you said before you left hara to find Junhyung.

***

2011/08/20 saturday

By Seoulchae