Chapter 22

Things i do for you

 

 

Junhyung is still wondering why he feels so.. relieved after the talk with Hara on the rooftop. His eyes catch a glimpse of you walking alone towards your car and his heart suddenly beats faster and a smile crept up his face.

'i hope what you said to me is true,Hara...' he thought, as he approached you.

few hours ago...

"Hara..."

"Junhyung, i know ___ wants us to be together but i don't think we should."

"wha--"

"listen to me first. I know you, junhyung and seeing you yesterday with ___, i realized i'm no longer in your heart or should i say you've fallen for ___. and i think she also starts opening herself up to you... which is good. I want her to be happy and i hope you are the one who can put that smile on her face." Hara said.

"i don't understand..." junhyung sits down and Hara just giggled.

"cmon, junhyung.. You're in love with ___." She said in a sing song voice.

 

"__!" he called you.

You smiled when you saw Junhyung but then you remember hara and you just look at him with a sad expression.

"yeah?"

"Wanna go for ice cream?" he asked.

"What about hara?" you asked back.

"We're not together again." He said to you and you can feel a huge weight lift lifted off your body.

"why?" you asked and he just chuckled.

"Because we don't work out anymore. cmon, let's go." he said.

"yeah..." you just said, letting yourself dragged towards the passenger seats while he drove your car.

***

2011/08/23 tuesday

By Seoulchaea