✿7 - Afterschool Detention

Flower Girl | ❝ 꽃 파는 여자 ❞

(Monday)

Ahh.. The air smells so fresh today~ <3 But the bad thing was going to school… n even more worse having to see Myungsoo -_- Andwe! I walked inside the school and went to my locker as usual and quickly went to my classroom cuz any minute now infinite was going to come in!

I sat down at my desk and started revising for my maths test this afternoon. Couple minute later, everybody started to come in the class, thank god I saw no Myungsoo and Sungyeol! I think they are late today…

The sir came in and told us some information that is going around the school for 5 minutes and he was interrupted when Myungsoo and Sungyeol came in the class.

“Sorry we are late, seonsaengnim..” They both said in unison and bowed.

“Detention afterschool! For coming late to school!” He said while hitting their heads with a book, “Now go and sit down!” he barked and they walked to their seat.

(Myungsoo POV)

Aish, he’s such a fussy old man! I thought while rubbing my head gently. Oh! Hyosung! I need to talk to her, I was about to tap her shoulder when the school bell rang and she stood up from her seat and walked out the door, why is she going so fast? 

(Hyosung POV)

It was my music lesson that I took for fun! And it was far from my form room that’s why I ran out of my classroom. I lightly ran to my classroom when I accidently bumped into someone and I fell on the floor with my books, why am I so weak?!...

“Oh! I’m sorry!” he said and helped me pick up my music sheets and books. “Are you okay?” he asked and I noticed who it was…. Nam Woohyun the 3rd eldest in INFINITE.

“Ohh yh.. Im fine….” I said looking down.

“Oh okay then..” ^^ he smiled and I went in the classroom and so did he, he also took the same class but he never noticed until today! Aish Jinjja, I don’t think I should run anymore, I mean like this always happens to me!

“Okay class, gets your books out on page 15 and we will start from there” She (Teacher) told us. I was jotting down notes when a paper landed on my desk. I looked around but everybody seemed like they were busy

I opened and it said:

“Are you using the phone well? Teehee~” Immediately I knew who it was.. Nam Woohyun, why is he passing paper notes at me? I looked at him and he smiled at me. I turned around and decided not to write anything back. Few minutes later another note landed on my desk, I opened:

“Yah! Why aren’t you replying back to me? T^T” Aish Jinjja what does he want? I wrote back:

“Thank you for the phone and please don’t talk to me…” and threw it back at him.

“Hyosung!” the teacher shouted, aish I’m caught! “What are you doing?!”

“Joesonghabnida”

“Thais is no behavior in a class, detention afterschool!” she yelled.

“I’m sorry miss but it was my fault, I was distracting her…” Woohyun confessed, did he just confess to the teacher because of me?! *Gasp* I don’t care it was his fault anyway ¬ _¬   

(Afterschool)

Awww! I don’t want to go to the detention! I walked slowly to the classroom sadly, as I got nearer only sadness filled my head then I remembered something!  Myungsoo and Sungyeol is going to be there! Damn it! I face palmed myself.

“Yah, are you going in or not?”

“Argh!” the person startled me!

“Sorry..” He apologized and it was Myungsoo, I quickly opened the door and both us went in where Sungyeol and Woohyun and few other students were sitting on their desks.

“So, you’re even late for detention huh?!” The teacher scolded at us. I didn’t know that there was a specific time for detention I mean like this was my first time! “okay, you two have back 1 hour late, now go to an empty seat and sit in silence!” he barked. AW! Are you kidding me!! I have to stay ONE hour back?! With MYUNGSOO?! What is this? A nightmare!

(1 hour later)

People started to leave as they looked at me and Myungsoo in pity but his friends were laughing at him and Woohyun put his hands together and mouthed “Mian” to me while walking out the classroom, Myungsoo kicked the table in front of him which startled me.

“Aish!...” I heard him groan angrily and rolled his neck.

“In silence!” The teacher shouted and went back marking papers. There was a long silence until the sir ordered us to do something, “You two! I need you to get some boxes from my office!” The two of us walked outside the room, not talking to each other and grabbed the heavy boxes from his desks. Wow it was really heavy! Myungsoo carried it without any problem but I was struggling behind him then suddenly Myungsoo turned back to me and took the box from me and carried both the box all the way to the classroom in silence. I just followed silently behind him… After that we had to sit back to our seat and waited until detention was over.

“Alright, of you go you two! Next time you’ll remember not to be late for detention or at lesson!” he said while we walked out the classroom. As we got the school, I noticed that it was dark already… I hated the dark T^T it’s scary…. Myungsoo was walking away when he suddenly stopped… I don’t know why…

“*sigh* Do you want me to take you back home?” Myungsoo asked me…

“No, I’m fine!” I lied. I really don’t like the dark…

“Are you sure? Because I remembered that you were scared of the dark when we were young…” Myungsoo said, he still remembers….

“No...I said I can go by myself, I’m not scared of the dark anymore!...” I lied again.

“Okay then…” He said and walked away while listening to his music, I could see his body fading away and I was all alone and scared….

(Myungsoo POV)

Should I have just left her there?... She said she’s not scared of the dark anymore so that’s-

“Ah!” I was startled when I felt arms around me tightly, what the?!....

“I’m scared… Can you please…take me home..” I noticed that it was Hyosung, and her voice was trembling.

-------------

We walked in silence while Hyosung held onto my arm, she would rather hold onto my sleeves than my hand?! Whatever… ¬¬ We finally reached her home, it was that flower shop, she lived above the flower shop?! Wow…

“Thanks for bringing me home….” She said not looking at me, “oh and urm.. do mind if we could pretend not to know each other…” I was shocked more like mortified! My own old best friend, Hyosung, wants me out of her life?! I’m pissed! >< She quickly went in.

“Jeongmal…!” I said pissed