You want it this way [kaichen]

THE ROYALS

Jongin enters the school with an angry look, and a paper that holds his future. He couldnt, he didnt believe it. He play with fire and he got burn. The only person who knows him as well as he knows himself, betray him. So it feels that way.

Jongin sees Jongdae sitting down in the usual morning spot. He want it to scream at him but before he could, he sees Chanyeol sitting next to him. He wonders if Chanyeol now knows, and he couldnt hear the words 'congrauations'. Not those words. He has to stop that sweet deep medley called Chanyeol's voice.

"i have to go, Kris wants me to help him review before the test" Chanyeol says, as he gets his things. He couldnt see Jongin who was hiding behind the tree. "see you at lunch" he waves at Jongdae, before he starts to go to the direction of the library. Jongin stands next to Jongdae, as he makes the piece of paper into a ball just to throw it at Jongdae.

"how could you!"

"good morning to you too" Jongdae continues to write on his notebook, finishing the last page of his english homework. "dont start with that crap, and tell me why!?!" Jongdae sighs, and finally looks at the angry Jongin. "now instead of waiting for a year, the wedding would be in a month. what kind of joke are you playing?"

Jongdae stands up, "why wait? lets start living the unhappy marriage already" "Jongdae you dont know what you have done." Jongdae smirks, and Jongin didnt know who that person was. His friend would smirk just to copy him, Jongdae would smile everytime he'll see him. Jongdae was just a big baby, who likes to link arms.

"thats where your wrong Jongin, i see you at the dinner party" Jongdae grabs his things, and leaves before he changes his mind. Because instead of waiting for the punch, he punch first. There was no nice Jongdae anymore, because Jongin didnt deserve him. Now that Jongdae realize his the only one whos going to get hurt, for seen Jongin more than a friend.

 

The bell rings, but it doesnt stop when it comes to a daydreaming Jongin. It was his third class of the day, and he couldnt concentrate. In a month he'll move in with Jongdae to a house his parents already pick out for them. Now he was a high school student who has a husband. Sure now he'll be richer than some of his classmates.

Whats riches without love.

"hey Jongin are you coming?" Chanyeol puts his cold hand in Jongin's shoulder, which brings him back to life. "eh? ah yeah lets go" Jongin didnt know if Chanyeol knows already. But he hopes he doesnt. He hopes Chanyeol doesnt know, just in case Chanyeol realize that he doesnt feel anything for Kris and he'll want to run away with him.

Or at least to make his parents realize they might get more money if he marries Chanyeol. "whats wrong with you? you seem abit of" "nothing, im just tired" Jongin stops at his locker, he puts on the combination and then click. Chanyeol continues to talk about the party, and how fun it was. Something along the lines of 'Luhan got drunk, and jump to his pool .'

"hey you want to come to my house and play video games? Jongin?" Chanyeol taps Jongin's shoulder again, "eh?" "your worrying me is something wrong?" Jongin opens his mouth, but the sound that Suzy made when she closes Jongin's locker makes his mouth close again. "oh my god! Jongin congraduations!!!" she jumps up and down.

"congraduations? for what?" Chanyeol takes turns to look at Suzy and Jongin. "Jongin is going to get marry in a month!" Chanyeol squeals, and wraps his long arms around Jongin. "congr-" "please dont say it" Jongin interrupts, his serious and husky voice breaks Suzy and Chanyeol's happiness. "everyone can congratulate me, but not you. Dont say those words, because if you do, you'll make this nightmare real"

Chanyeol takes his arms away from Jongin slowly taking his scent with him. Jongin doesnt say anything and just walks away. Walks, and walks. Not knowing in what part of the school he feels safe, or it can make him feel safe. Not until he sees a bench. He lets his body drop, not carying how cold the bench was. He starts to think of the advantages of marrying his best friend.

Jongin knows everything about Jongdae, so he could skip the awkwardness. He also knows what not to do, so Jongdae would never get angry at him. So no fights, and no screaming. They seen each other , but that was when they were young. And places have grown. But now being 24/7 with Jongdae was suffocating him.

And to his dismay he has to give up this bits of feelings he has for Chanyeol. So in a way he feels like his the one whos losing. Jongin puts his elbows in his knees as he ruffles his hair in frustration. "stop, you gonna get bald" Jongin stops, but doesnt look at Kris. "what are you doing here?" Jongin can see Kris hands in his pocket, as he stands infront of him.

But thats all he can see.

"Chanyeol beg me to come to talk to you" Jongin scoffs, "i dont need you, go" Kris doesnt listen and just takes his sit next to Jongin. "remember when you intruduce Jongdae to me?"

Jongin stands silence. "you dont know this but he said; if i see a tear in Jongin, if you dare to hurt him i'll kill you." Jongin chuckles, "the day i broke up with you, he came to see me. by that time he knew the reason. He actually apologize to me, he said he was sorry for breaking us apart. Even when it wasnt his fault, he came to me to apologize."

"now he hates me" Jongin finally looks at Kris, who was amuse by the story. "yeah he does" "thanks" Kris grins, "you dont even care" "your right. i dont. i care more of what Chanyeol thinks"

"why?"

Jongin leans back, now it was his turn to tell his story. "i saw him entering the school,  he step inside and he just closed his eyes. And let the wind hit him. And not just that but his blank look, and the way he takes time to pay attention to everything. Everything was good, until i heard the rumor about you and him. He was alone, and sad. I saw him sitting down alone, and im not the best in approaching people. But i sit down with him, and he smile when i said i hated you."

"so i might like him alittle, i might not. I might just want him so you wouldnt have him. I dont know. But it doesnt matter, this whole marriage everything. I dont care." Jongin looks at Kris, with a fierce look. And the game was on.

"but you bet your im gonna keep trying to keep Chanyeol away from you"

 

Jongin and Jongdae stand next to each other waiting for the doors to open. Jongdae fixes his tie, then his shirt. "ready to put the performance of your life?" "as long as i dont have to kiss you"

The two maids get ready to open the door at Jongdae's sign. "trust me, you'll never touch my lips again" "promise?" the two maids open the doors, reveling their parents sitting down around the table waiting for them. "im sorry we are late, we had to finish our homework" Jongdae takes his sit thats next to Jongin. Both families laugh in a sophisticated way.

"didnt you hear? Jongdae got first place for his invention in his science class" Jongin's mother wakes an awe expression, and chuckles alittle. Even when she doesnt know why she did that. Its what rich people do. "Jongin knows this already, but Jongdae we already have a beautiful house for you two" Jongin's father raises his glass of wine, Jongdae raises his glass too as he bows his head. "thank you"

"well i think is only right if we pay for the wedding" Jongdae's father says. Both families try to feed their ego. It wasnt to be nice, it was to show who has the most money. And all Jongin and Jongdae can do is watch. Jongdae recognize he has money, and he admits his proud of his parents. He also loves the fact that his rich. And yes, at first he did look down on Kris for being a middle class family.

But it would never turn to the point in where he'll brag to everyone in the room about his money. That was just low. Jongin in the other hand didnt care about money. In his mind there just green paper. Because of money he doesnt see his parents, so why would he love something that is tearing his family apart?

Jongin leans over Jongdae, "you didnt tell me about getting first place" Jongin whispers. "dont try to care for me, its abit low Jongin" Jongdae grabs one of the appetizers thats infront of him. Parents continue to talk business, after all that was all this wedding was about. "hey, hey dont make me the bad guy. you knew from the start that all of this was fake. i didnt give you any reason for you to think other wise"

Jongdae turns to look at Jongin. He was right. It was Jongdae's stupid feelings, who look at this business as something promising. "your right. but all of this has a bright side"

"what is it?"

"you'll be suffering like me" Jongdae stands up, he bows to both families before he leaves the room.