two quarters, one dime, three pennies

THE ROYALS

"Kris press X X X X!!" Kris tries to work the control remote but his fingers are to long, and big for the little buttons. "im pressing X!" Chanyeol lowers his eyes from the tv to Kris hands. "Kris thats B!" Kris looks down and sees he was pressing the wrong button. His just not good in Xbox. "okay, there" the two solders move around, Chanyeol is a genius in this game so he was hiding really good.

Kris in the other hand almost got caught. "okay when i say three you press B okay" "b?" Kris looks at the control, "the blue one" "i know where B is!" Kris yells, hating the fact that if it wasnt for Chanyeol, he would being dead along time ago. "okay ready? we need to kill the boss"

"you know your kind of a two face" Chanyeol puts pause at the game.

"two face?"

"in the outside your this cute innocent guy with a creepy smile, but in the inside your a serial killer" Chanyeol grabs one of his pillows and hits Kris, "i dont have a creepy smile" Kris puts his hands up to stop the hits, apart of not wanting to mess his hair. Chanyeol stops hitting Kris, noticing that. "of all the things i said, your head only got the ''creepy' smile? didnt you hear me when i call you cute?"

"hey!" Chanyeol raises his pillow up in the air wanting to hit Kris again. Kris flinch, so Chanyeol put the pillow down with a pout. "im not cute, and who said im innocent!" Kris puts his hands down, "oh so your not" he slowly gets close to Chanyeol, mixing both of their breathes together. "hey! stop or im gonna hit you" Kris chuckles and goes back to his sit. Which it was the bed.

"so have you congratulate Jongin already?" Chanyeol shakes his head, "no, he said im not allow. That all the people are, but not me" Kris chuckles, "hey dont laugh, it kinda makes me sad....his as a friend. and i cant congratulate him"

"Kris," Chanyeol scoots over to Kris "can you explain me the whole arrange marriage?" "seriously?" Kris couldnt believe Chanyeol didnt understand, what it means to have someone pick who your suppose to marry. It was quiet obvious. "what? in my fathers will, all i have to do is graduate from high school to get all of my parents money. My father didnt believe, in me marrying someone for money"

"will? Chanyeol, is your father dea-"

"dead? yes"

Kris looks at Chanyeol surprise, not much for his dad being dead. But because it makes him wonder. "what did you father used to do?" "he was a lawyer, just like your dad" Kris faces shakes but it wasnt visible, it was only Kris who could feel it. He blinks acouple of times, "why?" Kris was about to say 'for no reason' when the door opens.

"Chanyeol, your mom would be here in 45 minutes" Chanyeol stands up, as he pulls Kris up. "you have to go!!" "whats going on, why?" Chanyeol pushes Kris out of his room, "uhm, my mom doesnt like me bringing boys up to my room" "good, i like that rule" 

"Shin, can you show Kris the door?"

Kris raises his hand, "its okay i know where it is, i text you later" Kris goes to the stairs, which Chanyeol follows. "dont! im not gonna answer" Kris stops, and gives a little peck to Chanyeol. "hey! stop doing that!!" Kris runs before Chanyeol chooses to follow him, and hit him. "Chanyeol, your mom doesnt care if you bring boys to your room. In fact isnt she always tell you to bring friends over?"

"uhm, really? oh how silly of me i forgot" Chanyeol puts his hand behind his head, as he chuckles in a low tone. Trying to hide the lie. "could it be that you dont want your mom to see Kris, because she might start asking questions. Like whether you like him or not"

"oh dont be silly Shin, why would i like Kris?" Chanyeol walks to his room, as Shin follows.

"what, his handsome and it seems like he likes you" Chanyeol turns off the game system, and the tv. He jumps to his bed, "you like him dont you Chanyeol" Shin puts her hand in Chanyeol's legs, just how she used to do it when Chanyeol was little. It gives him comfort. "i think i like him alittle, but im afraid of what my mother would do"

"Chanyeol dear, your mom loves you. she wouldnt do anything to Kris"

"you really think so Shin?" Shin pats Chanyeol's leg as she nods. "im positive" 

 

The next day Chanyeol gets a text from Kris. He said to go to the arcade which it was far away from the 'rich side' of the city. And because of that, Chanyeol didnt tell his mom where he was going.

Chanyeol enters the arcade, there was to many people which it makes it hard to see Kris. Which its ironic because Kris its tall, and so is he. So Chanyeol starts to go around the arcade. To see all of the different games, he would like to see how good Kris is in the dancing one. But it was another game that gets his attention. It was a very original game.

The one when you put fifty cents, and you move the control so you get one of the stuffed animals. He never wins anything, but he want it to try his luck in this game. He puts the fifty cents and moves the handle. There was a small bear in the corner of the wall. The expression look like he was angry, which make Chanyeol laugh. It reminds him of Kris.

The metal craw grabs the bear as he moves it, to drop it in the hole so he can grab it. The metal craw lets go of the bear, making Chanyeol lose. "those games have a trick to it" Kris stands behind Chanyeol, "oh yeah what is it?" Kris puts another fifty cents in, he grabs Chanyeol's hands and puts it on the handle. Both of them move the handle together.

By this point Chanyeol wasnt paying attention to the game. He was paying attention of how his heart feels all warm, as it moves in the speed of light. Both hands move the bear that has land in the middle. They grab it and they move it to the hole. But ones again, the metal craw open loses the bear. "so whats the trick?" Chanyeol laughs.

"lets try our luck in other games" Kris tries to sound cool, since he just made a fool of himself. He grabs Chanyeol's hand and they move around the room. They try the car racing game, the one where you hit the mole. They also try the dancing game, which both of them did bad. Kris try to impress Chanyeol in the basketball game, which he did really good in.

"hey you want to come to my house and eat something?" Chanyeol was about to say no, he need it to dress better before he meets Kris parents. "dont worry my parents are not home, i just didnt want to eat alone" Chanyeol sweetly smiles. "sure"

Right before they are about to exit the arcade, there was a machine that surely everyone wins. "hey you want a tattoo, or a plastic ring?" Kris asks, Chanyeol looks at the tattoos. They dont look girly but he didnt know which one to pick. "you pick" Kris stays there quiet, "i got one" Kris puts his hands in his pocket, grabbing all the loose change. He scatters the loose change in his hand, he picks fifty cents, as one dime and three pennies fall to the floor.

Chanyeol picks them up, and gives it them to Kris. Kris puts the fifty cents and picks a tattoo of a dragon. "dragon?" it wasnt big. The size was about less than a hand palm. "in China thats my symbol" the tattoo comes out, "here" Chanyeol hesitates before he takes it from Kris hand.

"lets go" Kris grabs Chanyeol's hands again, but Chanyeol pulls away. "put it on" "eh?" Chanyeol gives the tattoo back to Kris, "choose the place, and put it on me"

Kris stands there confused at Chanyeol's words. He knows exactly what Chanyeol said, but the words land in Kris mind surprise. "lets go to the restroom" both boys walk to the empty restroom, thats abit dirty. 

Kris looks around Chanyeol's body, thinking of a great place to put it. He want it Chanyeol to see it, but in away to keep it away from his mother. He didnt want Chanyeol to get in trouble. Since the tattoo last seven days, Kris chooses to put it on Chanyeol's back. Right behind his shoulder. Kris pulls the neck of the shirt down, Chanyeol didnt react any different.

Kris has warm hands. "so everytime you look in the mirror, you can see it" Kris takes the tattoo from the little plastic, and puts it on the place he want it Chanyeol to have it. "i like the place" Chanyeol says without looking at Kris. Kris opens the faucet as he wets a nakpin. He gently traces the tattoo with the wet napkin. When it was done, he blows on it.

"ready?" Chanyeol nods. Kris takes the plastic off, reveling a perfect fake made tattoo. Chanyeol moves his neck so he can see himself in the mirror. The dark lines that make a perfect dragon, are now mark in Chanyeol's skin. "do you like it?"

Chanyeol turns to look at Kris, "yeah i do"

"i know you hate me everytime i kiss you, but can i?"

"......yeah"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------

*late* happy new years eve