Tutor

THE ROYALS
Chanyeol yells a 'goodbye mom' rigth before he closes the front door. Right as he was going to walk to the driveway, A tall boy stands there waiting for Chanyeol. "apart from making up rumors, you work part time as a stalker?" Kris laughs, "funny, i actually need your help" The chauffeur gets out of the car, and opens the back door. Chanyeol raises his index finger, to give him a minute.
 
The chauffeur bows, but stays there. "my help? in what?" "the chemistry homework, i didnt understand it so i didnt do it, i was hoping you'll give it to me so i can copy it." "wow, i would think you'll bully someone to do your homework for you" Kris puts his hand inside his pocket, as the other one holds onto his bagpack.
 
He looks away alittle bit, before he returns to look at Chanyeol. "im not a bully" "oh, so you just have something towards me?" Kris takes a step forward, when he feels someone touching his shoulder. He turns to see who it was, "is everything okay Chanyeol?" Jongin asks, as he moves towards him. Kris blood begins to boil.
 
"yeah"
 
Jongin turns to look at Kris, and he was holding himself from kicking his . "i think its time for you to go Kris" "i'll go when Chanyeol tells me to go" Jongin's reaction is to make a fist, as he gives a step forward to Kris. Chanyeol stops him right away, "go Kris" Chanyeol grabs Jongin's hand and they both go inside the car.
 
The car starts to move, as Kris continues to stand there watching the car drive away.
 
 
The whole car ride was quiet, with only burning questions waiting to be ask. But neither of them open their mouths. When they enter the school, they see Jongdae sitting down in a empty part of the little park that the school has. Chanyeol walks towads Jongdae, until Jongin stops him. "im gonna go do some work, i'll see you guys later"
 
Chanyeol reads Jongin's tone. He was upset. Chanyeol can help feeling abit guilty for that. He nods anyway, and follows the trail. "hey" Jongdae raises his eyes "where Jongin?" "oh he said he was going to do some work" Chanyeol says when he sits down, infront of Jongdae. The grass was to green for his morning eyes. "he said he was going to your house, did you two ride together?"
 
Chanyeol nods, "wow, Jongin really tells you everything" Jongdae chuckles as he turns the page of his math book. "well he is my fiance after all" "what?!!!" Jongdae puts his book away, knowing he review enough for today. "yeah, after Jongin broke up with Kris his parents realized he'll get more money if we both get marry. It would also be good for my family"
 
"what? Kris doesnt have enough money?"
 
"he does, but his not like us. We were born with money, he got rich three years ago. Thats why he could attend this school" Looking at Kris, you'll think he comes from a really wealthy family. Like he never got to taste how it feels to be a middle class family. "really?" Jongdae nods, "yeah, you should've seen how they used to treat him though,"
 
"how?"
 
"they would bully him, everyday it was just another bruise eye. If it wasnt for Jongin, Kris probably wouldnt be in this school anymore" Jongin saved Kris. Then their relationship change. "so Kris became popular when he started to hang with Jongin?"
 
"no not really, Jongin would also come with bruises, but then Kris started to get richer than those kids who bullied him, so they stop" Karma. And Chanyeol was happy that that happened. He had a feeling that Kris was actually sweet frail human being in the inside. And with this story it was Chanyeol's proof that he was right.
 
"hey Jongdae, i have to go to the library i'll see you in class" Jongdae pouts not wanting to be left alone, but nods anyway. Chanyeol enters the hallways of the school, running around trying to find Kris. In the morning Kris drive all the way to his house, to ask for help. And he said no. Now Chanyeol didnt feel good with that choose.
 
He feels his shoes worning out as he keeps running in the empty hallways. He doesnt know anything about Kris, and he cant ask anyone since their could be more rumors. And he didnt want to be the topic in a conversation. Chanyeol turns to his right, when he bumps into someone. "sorry" "its okay" Chanyeol jumps when he hears Kris voice.
 
Kris wasnt alone he was with Sehun, and another boy who he hasnt met yet. "can i talk to you?" Sehun puts his index finger in his lips, as he smirks. "Sure, come with me" Kris puts his hand in Chanyeol's arm taking him far away from his friends. He stops when they get to the end of the hallway, "what is it?" "here" Chanyeol opens his bagpack, and takes his homework out.
 
"just dont make it obvious that you copy my paper"
 
"why did you change your mind?" Kris leans close to Chanyeol, making Chanyeol feel Kris warm breath. He lowers his face so Kris wouldnt know his blushing. "i have a kind heart"
 
"i know" Kris moves Chanyeol's hair, even when it wasnt necessary. Chanyeol trembles. "can you do me a favor?" "only if you can do one for me" Kris snicker "humor me" Chanyeol pushes Kris alittle, so he could give him some room to breathe. "dont let your friend Sehun spread rumors about me"
 
"you know Sehun is not the only one, its the whole school"
 
"either way, stop him" Kris raises his right hand, "okay, now my time to ask for a favor" Chanyeol crosses his arms, "what is it?" "tutor me" Chanyeol points at himself, "me? why?" Kris shakes his head, "i dont know, i just want you"
 
"okay fine, but tell me whats up with you and Jongin?"
 
Kris steps away, as he raises his both arms. "no to late, you should've ask that instead of your first favor" Chanyeol moves his lips very discontent. "see you after school" Kris blows a kiss with a wink,
 
Chanyeol scoffs, but when Kris turns around his cheeks turn hot combine with every different color of red.
 
 
 
"The atomic number of an atom is:
 
A. the number of protons in the nucleus
B. the number of neutrons in the nucleus
C. the number of electrons in an atom
D. the sum of the number of protons and neutrons in the nucleus"
 
"i pick C" Kris walks around the room, he was tired of sitting down. "why?" "because your name starts with a C" Chanyeol scoffs, "i pick L" "L?" Kris leans over to Chanyeol, to see the answers again. "why?" "because your Lame"
 
Since they couldnt study at the library, incase someone can make another rumor about Chanyeol. Kris decided to take Chanyeol to his home. "lets take a break" Chanyeol throws his pencil lightly. "you want me to bring you something to drink?" "no im okay," 
 
"oh thank you for taking me here, i didnt want to be in more rumors"
 
"no problem, although i havent heard anything" Chanyeol sighs happily, "yeah, i know Suzy really did help me" "wait Suzy? as Bae Suzy?" Chanyeol nods, "why?" "shes the one that 'confirm' the first rumor" "what?"
 
Kris takes his sit next to Chanyeol, again. "yeah, shes the one that told everyone that you went to the rooftop because you knew i was there" Chanyeol looks away, not believing it. He knows Suzy since forever. And it didnt sound like something Suzy would do. "no, Kris that cant be, Suzy is my friend" "oh come on Chanyeol you know in that school theres no friendships,"
 
"everyone cares about money and to find a way to backstab you"
 
"not all of them"
 
"your right, your not like them" Chanyeol starts to hit Kris in the arm, "shut up" Kris cover himself, but every hit it would make him squad down. Chanyeol stops hitting him. Kris massage his arm, "do you lift weights? why does it hurt so much?!!" Kris closes his eyes, as he continues to be in pain. Chanyeol starts to feel guilty for hitting him so many times.
 
But in his defense he didnt know Kris was wimp. "im sorry, i didnt mean to hurt you" Chanyeol starts to massage Kris arm. "use both of your hands" Chanyeol gives a deadly look to Kris, he knows he hurt him but it didnt mean he could order him around. "okay, thats enough" Chanyeol was about to stop when Kris grabs his hands.
 
"im really glad your here, i know its being hard for you" Chanyeol feels like someone turn down the air conditioner, making this whole room into a sauna. "i...i....i got to go" Chanyeol takes his hands away, without even bothering to put his things in his bagpack so he just grabs all of his things, and runs out of the room. When Chanyeol opens the gates he sees his car waiting for him.
 
He opens the door, and makes the chauffeur drive home fast. "turn the air more" the driver looks at Chanyeol, the car has a nice temperature. It seem abit crazy to raise it more. Chanyeol tries to calm his heart down, it was like if Chanyeol had run 100 miles. And he was really scared. How could Kris made him feel this way? "its just because its dangerous to like him, yeah thats it. I find Kris dangerous, everyone likes a bad boy. thats all" Chanyeol says to himself aloud.
 
The chauffeur just lets Chanyeol talk to himself. Although this was very new to hear Chanyeol act this way. Chanyeol's phone starts to ring, making the chauffeur laugh. The ringtone was really funny. "yes, mother"
 
"Chanyeol dear please, can you buy me a cold coffee?"
 
"sure mom, see you later" Chanyeol hangs up, and raises his eyes to the chauffeur. "can you stop in a coffee shop?" the chauffeur nods, and just when Chanyeol mention a coffee shop there was one in front of them. Lucky Chanyeol. The chauffeur stops the car, and Chanyeol gets out. 
 
He opens the door of the coffee shop bringing the smell of mint and cinnamon. "hey Chanyeol!" "Jongin!" Chanyeol walks to the table where Jongin and Jongdae are sharing a chocolate cake. "hi Jongdae!" Jongdae grabs a piece of the cake, and brings it to his mouth as he waves to Chanyeol. "what are you doing here? is it your house in the other side of town?"
 
Chanyeol smiles, Jongin was right. He also knows Jongin knows where Kris lives. He hopes Jongin doesnt connect those two things together. "hey why dont you sit with us?" Chanyeol was about to nod, he can go for some chocolate cake. But he notices Jongdae getting abit sad. It seem it was abit of a date, and Chanyeol was the third wheel.
 
"ah, no i cant. My mom wants me to bring her some coffee, and i shouldnt keep her waiting. I'll see you guys tomorrow at school." Chanyeol bows to them, like i said no one was to formal/polite as him. 
 
 
 
"okay, i think i kinda understand the second question but in a same way i dont. you know what i mean?" Kris waves his hand dramatically, as he holds the book with his other hand. He sees that Chanyeol is not paying attention. He puts the book on the desk, as he passes his hand infront of Chanyeol's eyes. "Chanyeol? whats wrong?"
 
"Chanyeol?" Kris notices that what he was doing was not working, so he puts his hand down. "i guess this is the only way" Kris brings his lips close to Chanyeol's cheek. But Chanyeol puts his hand in Kris mouth, to stop him. Before he could kiss him, "dont even think about it!" "oh now you listen" 
 
"dont play around, im thinking"
 
"about what?"
 
"Jongin, and Jongdae"
 
"what about them?" Chanyeol looks at Kris, "you know their engage" Kris nods, "it doesnt bother you?" "why would of?" Chanyeol shrugs, "you went out with Jongin"
 
"i dont talk about that"
 
"whatever"
 
"so what about Jongin, and Jongdae?" Chanyeol puts his cheek in his hand, as it rest it in the desk. "Jongdae likes Jongin, but it seem like Jongin doesnt know. Theres have to be a way to tell him without me saying it" Kris grabs his cell phone and dials Jongin, "what are you doing?" "im call him, you cant tell him, but i can" Chanyeol freaks out, "what? no hang up!"
 
Chanyeol jumps Kris, making them fall down to the floor. The phone flies under the bed, as Chanyeol lands intop of Kris. "i like your blank look" Kris gives Chanyeol a peck.
 
His heart begins to race ones again. He feels the whole room spinning, as he hears the choir in the background.
Chanyeol knows this was not normal.