I'll make it right.

THE ROYALS

Kris opens his father's work office, even when there was a rule in the house. When his father is in that room, they cant interrupt him. The wooden doors open with anger, and sadness tear Kris apart. "dad" Mr. Wu stands up scared of why was Kris crying, "whats wrong son?" Mr. Wu puts his hands in Kris shoulder to hold him up.

He looks so fragile, "why dad?" Kris puts his head down, and with all the sobbing Mr. Wu could only make half of the words Kris is saying. "why" "son, tell me whats wrong? your scaring me"

Kris wipes his tears, and tries to calm down. He knows if he cries he wouldnt get nothing done, "that company that hired you, that payed you one billion dollars to hide everything. You know you almost send someone to jail?" Mr. Wu sighs, Kris was to young to understand. Although he was mature for his age, there was still a sense of being a kid that made Kris not understand the reason.

"because of that money, i send you and your sister to the best school. And i would've done it again, if i know that you'll have a great future"

"even if you know that a family is broken?"

Mr. Wu nods, Kris feels like someone punch him in the stomach. He couldnt breath, and he couldnt stop the tears. "i have to make it right, i have to" Kris looks at his father, in a threat.

 

Chanyeol wakes up to a quiet house. His mother wasnt on the livingroom, or the kitchen nor on his father's office. He want it to go up to her room, but he knows she probably wants to be alone. The old scar of his father's death open again, and now even himself doesnt know what to do. Mrs. Park doesnt realize that her son is also broken.

And that he needs her.

Chanyeol leaves the house not wanting to be swallow by the black hole, that even he now carries. The chauffeur gets out of the car, and opens the back door for him. Chanyeol sighs, and tries to walk faster so he could get over this day. As he feels the sun shining down on him, something inside didnt let him go in.

He looks up to the sky, to find something. But knows its not possible. A star. One single star, just how Kris said. 'For every start in the sky, its an a 'i love you'. "its seems you can only love at night" a heavy sigh comes out of Chanyeol's mouth, making him feel stupid for having high hopes. As his about to go inside his car, a voice stops him.

"hi, Chanyeol"

"hi, Jongin"

Jongin walks up to him, with a beautiful shiny smile. Chanyeol wishes he could smile like that. "what are you doing here?" "he called me" Chanyeol panics, making his heart jump in 100 different ways. "what did he said?" "he said to come and talk to you, for some reason he trust me. Even when he knows i like you" Jongin leans on the car, looking at Chanyeol.

"you want a ride?"

"sure" Chanyeol gets in first, then Jongin. The cauffeur closes the door, and gets in the driver seat. Chanyeol hopes he takes long to take him to school. "so this is the part where you tell me to forgive Kris?" Jongin makes a raspberry sound, "no, im with you" Chanyeol grins, "good" "but being serious, what happened? i mean he sound it tired, he practically beg me"

Chanyeol bites his lip, as he looks at his hands trying to make Jongin stop. He didnt want to hear how Kris is doing, because half of him is glad that Kris was feeling like that. "its okay, im sorrry. You dont have to tell me"

"so, how you and Jongdae doing?" Chanyeol changes the topic fast, before Jongin says something else about Kris. "oh," Jongin clenches, "uhm, he told me not to talk to him for a couple of days. He didnt say how long, so i have to wait for him to talk to me first. But i see him around, especially with that Yixing guy" Chanyeol nods. He also seen Yixing with Jongdae.

All he knows about Yixing, is that his a really smart kid. Chanyeol doesnt have any classes with him, because Yixing takes advance classes. And even if he did have a class with him, Yixing wouldnt talk to him. Yixing seems abit of a loner, or like ones of those nerds who only talk to people who are equally smart as him. Thats where Jongdae comes in.

"how does it feel not talking to Jongdae?"

"lonely" Jongin chuckles, "i got used to talking to him everytime im feeling down. Which makes me realize how selfish i was" Chanyeol puts his hand intop of Jongin's. In that moment Jongin intertwines hands with Chanyeol. "Chanyeol, i really like you. Can you try to like me?" Chanyeol's heart breaks, at the honest words Jongin's said to him.

The lovely quiet tone coming of his pink well shape lips, makes him feel guilty for not being able to like him. But the thing about the heart, is that you cant order it to love someone, just because. And Chanyeol's heart was stuck on Kris, even if he hates him right now. Stupid heart. "im sorry, Jongin but all i can give you is my friendship. nothing else"

Jongin chuckles, as he takes his hand away from Chanyeol's. "so this is how jongdae felt." Chanyeol shakes his head, "no, it was worst"

 

Chanyeol walks around the school as paranoid as you can get. Everytime he opens his locker, he has to look around to see if Kris was coming. Not to mention how he creepily walks on the halls. He didnt want to see his face, and he didnt want to hear his voice. So he panics, because he doesnt want to fall. He was pass angry, he wonders if being paranoid is the next step.

During math, he actually pays attention to the teacher. Which it didnt quite help, since its taking him a long time to work out the problems. Math was his favorite subject because it was easy for him. But now it seems like math betray him. 

When the bells rings, he rushes to his writing class. Chanyeol likes that teacher, shes pretty and has a lullaby voice. He could listen to her talk everyday, even if the conversation was pointless. "now lets start to write in our journals, today's topic 'feelings'." she takes her timer out, "i give you five minutes" she hits starts, and puts it on her desk.

Some of the students take two minutes before they start to write, as for the others they find the topic easy. For Chanyeol it was something he didnt want to talk about. So he looks at the empty paper, as he feels the small blue lines moving until they become blurry.

The five minutes are up, and the teacher stands up to pick up the journals. When she passes by Chanyeol and sees his page empty she gives him a look. "Chanyeol, im disappointed. C- for today" Chanyeol sighs, and just puts his head down. He stays like that for most of the classtime.

 

When its lunch time, Chanyeol tries to look for Jongdae or Jongin. As he waits infront of Jongdae's locker, Sehun is coming his way. Chanyeol didnt have to worry since Sehun wasnt looking at him. He knows Sehun, and Minseok know what happened. When Jongdae gets to his locker, looks at Chanyeol's face as he takes turns to look at the passing Sehun.

"what happened?"

"nothing. hey can i eat with you?" Jongdae opens his locker, and takes his chemistry book. "im not gonna eat at the cafeteria today, my chemistry group is going to eat at the classroom" "oh" Chanyeol looks down. He didnt want to eat alone. "if you want you can come eat with us, we might not be fun to be with though" Chanyeol shakes his head, with his hands along. "no, its fine"

The chemistry group eat around the tables, as they talk about neutrons and some other things Chanyeol doesnt understand. "oh its time for chemistry jokes!" Yixing shouts, making the rest of the group excited. Chanyeol just stays in the back, playing with his food. At least he wasnt alone, so thats beats everything.

 

When the last bell rings, Chanyeol walks slowly in the halls. He didnt want to go home so early since he knows how depress his house feels right now. And he had enough with how he feels. As the empty shallow halls Chanyeol hears beat up sounds coming from a room. Chanyeol gets closer to the sound, as every step the song beats louder on Chanyeol's ears.

He opens the door, and sees Jongin dancing his heart out. The sweet soft twirls, make his bangs flying across his forehead. Chanyeol has never seen someone move their feet with such rhythm. Chanyeol slowly sits down, and stares with admiration.