Rivals

THE ROYALS
Chanyeol gets out of the car, and waves goodbye to his chauffeur. He puts his bagpack, and enters the school just like he always does every morning. "good morning" Kris walks next to him. "what are you doing? people are gonna make up rumors" Kris stops, and Chanyeol does too. By this time all the students, are looking at them.
 
"you know not all the rumors are bad"
 
"yeah for you" Kris chuckles, "ah your cute" Chanyeol's rolls his eyes, and Kris takes that opportunity to hold his hand. "what are you doing?" Chanyeol tries to pull his hand away, but Kris is much stronger than him. "come we gonna be late" Chanyeol gives up, since trying to pull away is bringing more attention to him. "you know what your doing is going to cause?"
 
"yes, and i dont care. I have you" Chanyeol feels his hand sweating, or it could be Kris. But he doubts Kris is feeling really warm right now. So it has to be him. "Kris, can i talk to you?" Sulli stands infront of them. The doors of the school building are inches away. "it can wait Sulli" Kris moves Sulli away, and opens the door.
 
"Kris this is important" Sulli's playfull tone wasnt there, so Kris knows this was important. "i guess i wouldnt be able to walk you to your class," Kris smiles as he lets go of Chanyeol's hand. "see you later" Kris follows Sulli as they walk to the patio. Chanyeol wipes the sweat from his hand, and it makes him feel more embarassed.
 
Kris was feeling Chanyeol's sweat. Thats disgusting. Chanyeol strentches his arm to open the door, but someone does it for him. "good morning Chanyeol" Chanyeol looks at the person, it was Kris friend the one he hasnt met yet. "im Minseok, Kim Minseok." this school was full of Kim's, thats Chanyeol's first thought. The second was if Kris had send Minseok to take me to class.
 
"im not related to Jongdae or Jongin in case your wondering" Chanyeol shakes his head, "i wasnt" Minseok nods, "most people do, i guess Kris was right. You are different"
 
"Kris talks about me, with you?"
 
"not only with me, with Sehun too"
 
"what does he say about me?" Minseok puts his finger in his lips, "sh, is a secret" he winks before he goes in first. Chanyeol sighs, this seems like its going to be a long morning.
 
Chanyeol walks to his locker, to put books away and grab the ones he needs. "whatever your thinking about Kris, erase those thoughts" Chanyeol closes his locker, to look at Jongdae. "i wasnt thinking of anything"
 
"everyone in school saw you two holding hands, i guess your not worry about rumors"
 
"people are always going to talk, Jongin also took that chance when he was protecting Kris" Jongdae smiles, "oh i see" "see what?" Jongdae taps Chanyeol's shoulder "hey whats that about?"
 
Jongdae just walks away laughing louder, that was totally his evil laugh. "hey Jongdae! wait for me"
 
 
Chanyeol finishes with his five laps that the P.E teacher made the whole class do. He walks to the corner of the gym as his having problems walking. Everyone knows he wasnt the most athletic person, and this five laps really did made him work those old bones of his. He lets his body slowly drop down to the floor. The cold gym floor, feels nice in his sweaty .
 
"hey" Jongdae gives him a bottle of water as he takes his sits next to Chanyeol. "thanks" both of them open their bottle of water, feeling the fresh liquid going down their throat. Jongdae puts the bottle down first, "so whats up with the new rumor?"
 
"what are people saying now?"
 
"they feel cheat it, they say this was all a trick so you'll announce your engagement"
 
"engagement?" Jongdae nods, "yeah, you and Kris engagement" Chanyeol messes his hair, "that doesnt make any sense" "that actually makes perfect sense" Chanyeol takes a double take, "how?"
 
"instead of cleaning up the rumor, you didnt say anything...it makes this new rumor sound real"
 
"aish, what am i going to do?" Chanyeol puts his head in Jongdae's shoulder, "do you really want my opinion?" "yes" Jongdae closes his bottle of water, and  his lips. "then stop talking to Kris, that would help" Jongdae lowers his eyes to look at Chanyeol's reaction. But Chanyeol closes his eyes, so Jongdae wouldnt talk anymore.
 
 
Chanyeol sits down in the usual table, this time he got there ealier than Jongdae and Jongin. He plays with his mashed potatoes, he couldnt stop thinking about what Jongdae said. It did seem easy that to stop the rumor, was to stop talking to Kris. But it didnt made any sense, there was no way to solve the problem by being the answer 'stop seen Kris'.
 
There has to be another way to solve this math problem. "did you hear? we are engage" Kris chuckles at the rumor, "do i have to get a restraining order? i know the best lawyers" "my dad is a lawyer, and i think i can get out of a restraining order" Chanyeol scoffs. "did you made Sehun tell everyone that?" Chanyeol stops playing with his food, he puts the fork down. 
 
"no, this time it wasnt him."
 
"oh i didnt know Kris was going to sit with us" Jongdae stands infront of the table.
 
He feels very nervous since Jongin is not going to like this. "i didnt know either" "dont sound to happy" ~ "well i'll see you later Chanyeol" Jongdae was about to walk away, but Kris grabs him by the arm to stop him. "dont be silly, sit with us" Kris pulls Jongdae and forces him to sit. Kris continues to eat like nothing happen. Chanyeol and Jongdae are looking at each other, not liking this.
 
"what is he doing here?" three pair of eyes look at Jongin, "come Jongin lets go" Jongdae leaves his food in the table, and just grabs Jongin. This was what he was afraid of. Jongin didnt want to start a fight, so he follows Jongdae. "yeah Jongin go" but that just trigger him. He pushes Jongdae's hand away, "see you shouldnt had said that"
 
"oh why?" Kris stands up, and Chanyeol stands up too to stop him. "Kris!" "come on Jongin lets just go" Jongin looks down at the table and sees the plate. "hey Kris, lets take a walk in memory lane" Jongin throws Kris the plate full of food. "remember when your clothes were all dirty?" Kris looks down at his uniform, as the food slowly goes down.
 
Chanyeol has his mouth open, surprise by all of this. "you'll pay for that" Kris words are not joke, and more with every student looking at them. "lets just go" Jongdae pulls Jongin away, and it was very hard for him. Jongin is much stronger than Jongdae. Chanyeol grabs a nakpin, and starts to clean Kris. "are you okay?" he asks. "yeah"
 
"you dont sound like you are"
 
"if i tell you the true, would you give me a hug?"
 
".......yes"
 
"im not okay" Chanyeol stops cleaning Kris, although he could still smell the gravy. But just like he said, he hugs him. 
 
 
Chanyeol cleans Kris jacket in the restroom, after he beg him to at least let him help with that. Kris finally said yes. Chanyeol thought Kris would follow him to the restroom, but that didnt happen. Kris said he was going to talk to Jongin, which Chanyeol didnt like. But Kris want it to be the hero, and Chanyeol blush for that.
 
The food stain was gone, but the jacket still had a bad odor. Chanyeol opens his bagpack, and sees he has a small bottle of cologne. He begins to spray very lightly around Kris jacket. Chanyeol puts Kris jacket up to his nose and the bad odor was gone. He feels proud for that. In that moment the door of the restroom opens, "oh your back? how was your talk with Jongin?"
 
Chanyeol didnt hear Kris reply so he turns to look, but it wasnt Kris who enter the restroom. "oh im sorry i thought you were someone else" the boy with pretty features smiles. "its okay, i can hear your voice all day" Chanyeol nods not quiet knowing what to say to the cheesy words. 
 
"let me introduce myself, my name is Luhan and i like puppies, candy, and boys with big sad eyes. like yours"