The highest bidder

THE ROYALS

The sound of high heels, makes every student who is standing infront of Chanyeol and Kris to move. "Mr. Wu, please uncuff yourself and the rest of you follow me to the auditorium" Mrs. Jung walks away, as some students start to follow her. A loud noise of a microphone who was turn on, disturb the students who are in their classroom.

"teachers take your students to the auditorium"

"whats happening?" Kris takes the key out of his pocket, and uncuffs himself. "theres a charity event today" Chanyeol takes the handcuffs and gives it to Kris, "by the way why do you have handcuffs in your pocket?" Kris smirks, "i have to protect whats mine" he winks, before he kneels down so he can pick the pictures one by one. As he sees them, he forgot some of them.

Like the one in the park, and the one in France. "they dont matter to me, you know right" Chanyeol, grabs Kris hand to pull him up. "i know, and they dont matter to me either so leave them, and lets go" Kris drops the few pictures he has in his hand, before he holds Chanyeol's hand and takes him to the auditorium.

Kris opens the door of the auditorium, and chooses the back sits so he can whisper words of love to Chanyeol. Mrs. Jung takes the stage, with a smile. "she call you Mr. Wu, why?" "in school, shes the principal. and at home shes mom" Kris makes a funny face, when he says 'mom'. Chanyeol has to cover his mouth, so the students in the front of them wouldnt hear him laugh.

"this is our 25th Charity Bid Event, let's begin by calling the students who would participate" Kris leans over to Chanyeol, and Chanyeol opens his mouth an inch as he closes his eyes. He was waiting for Kris sweet irresistible lips to touch him. But instead he hears a soft chuckle, "wow Chanyeol, you want me to kiss you?"

Chanyeol opens his eyes, putting his hand in Kris mouth to push him away from him. Now Kris lost his chance to kiss him. Kris grins, "fine i wouldnt tell you what your mom told me" Chanyeol moves his neck to Kris direction, abit scared. "Luhan, please come up to the stage" Mrs. Jung says in the background of Kris, and Chanyeol's conversation.

"what did my mom say?"

"nah, now i dont want to tell you" Kris turns to see Mrs. Jung, and Luhan who is up in the stage. Kris doesnt have a clue why. "Kris, Kris" Chanyeol pulls on Kris sleeve, "Kris, Kris, please" Kris has the biggest smirk a person could have. "Kim Suho, please up to the stage" "Kris, pleaseeeeeee" Chanyeol whines, "please" "fine, she said im allow to see you. See i told you everyone loves me"

"really? she said that?" Kris nods. Chanyeol bites his lower lip so he wouldnt squeal, he wouldnt never ever doubt Kris ever again. "Park Chanyeol, up to the stage" Chanyeol turns to the voice of Mrs. Jung, not having a clue why. His hands begin to sweat thinking he got in trouble. Chanyeol's teacher stands up, and makes a sign for Chanyeol to go up to the stage.

Chanyeol looks at Kris, "is Park Chanyeol here?" Mrs. Jung ask, all the students look around to see if they see him. "Park Chanyeol?" Chanyeol slowly stands up, and walks towards the stage. "oh there he is, now Wu Kris" students whisper knowing Kris wouldnt be able to bid, perfect time for all the rest of the students who want to date Chanyeol.

Kris stands next to Chanyeol, as Mrs. Jung and the students applause. "okay, now the person with the highest bid would have one date" Chanyeol looks at Kris, he didnt want to have one date with an random student. He want it to have a date with Kris, but thats not going to be possible. Kris raises his hand, "can i drop out?"

"sorry, no. Come on Mr. Wu this is for a good cause." Kris puts his hand down, with a loud sigh that Mrs. Jung hears perfectly. "also anyone who bids would get an A. so lets start" Mrs. Jung takes gavel, she hits it onces making the loud noise ring around the large auditorium. "should we start with 5 for Suho?" Chanyeol leans alittle to Kris, "5 dollars?" Kris chuckles at the question.

He shakes his head, "million, 5 million" Suzy raises her hand, "10" Mrs. Jung points at Suzy, "okay, we have 10, going onces, going twice" Sulli raises her hand, "15" Kris looks at her with angry eyes. He didnt even know his baby sister like Suho. He didnt approve. "we have 15! going onces, going twice" Suzy looks at Sulli, with  a 'bring-it-on' look.

"20!" Suzy stands up, Sulli looks at her cell phone to check her bank account. She couldnt use all of her money, she pouts. "20, going onces, going twice" Kris grabs his cell phone, and types in the speed of light. Sulli reads the message, 'i can lend 5'. Sulli smiles thankful for her brother. "25!" "we have 25! going onces, going twice"

Suzy knows she lost, Mrs. Jung hits on the gravel but this time less hard. "sold! come to pick your prize Mrs. Wu" Sulli runs to Suho, who has a big smile on his face. Kris didnt like it one bit. They leave the stage together. "now, Luhan. Lets start with 5" Since Luhan is new, and abit of a loner not alot of people know him. Kris looks at Luhan, who has a smile on his face.

Kris makes a sign for his friends to start bidding, Sehun and Minseok look at each other. "5? no one?" "5!" a boy from the far corner raises his hand. Everyone knows him as a drama theater queen. "5 going onces, going twice" Kris text Sehun, and Minseok. 'BID BID!' "10!" Minseok shouts, "15!" Sehun shouts after Minseok. "okay we have 15!"

"30!" drama queen stands up, Luhan is loving all of this attention. "okay 30! going onces, going twice" Kris nods to Sehun, and Minseok it was more than what Sulli pay for Suho. "okay Sold! Mr. Byun you can pick your prize" Luhan bows because he feels like it. Baekhyun, grabs Luhan and they run outside. "okay, now Chanyeol. lets start with 5!"

Sehun, and Minseok know that if they dont bid on Chanyeol, they would pay. And they dont want to taste Kris fist. "35!" both of them shout, "sorry one person only" "45!" Jongdae raises his hand, Jongin who was in the other side of the room look at Jongdae in confusion. "45, going onces, going twice" Kris moves his hand, telling his friends to go higher. But they only give Kris a 'sorry' look.

"okay, sold! Jongdae you can take your prize" Jongdae steps on the stage, he stretches his hand like asking Chanyeol for a dance. Chanyeol grabs it, and they both leave the stage. "okay now, Wu Kris" Kris hopes this can go fast, so he can have a chance to go after Jongdae and Chanyeol. "okay lets start with 5" Jongin want it to follow Jongdae, and ask him why his doing this.

But as much as he hates it to admit it, he needs Kris. "35!" "we have 35" Sehun, and Minseok being the greatest friends ever, have Kris back. "45!" Minseok shouts, Jongin sighs. "50" "oh, we have 50!" Kris would be the highest bid. "55!" Sehun shouts, he gives a wink to Kris. Jongin moves along the rows towards Sehun, and Minseok.

"55 going onces, going twice"

"can i have moment, please" Jongin ask, Mrs. Jung nods. "hey, i need Kris so dont interrupt" Jongin whispers to Sehun, and Minseok. They nod. They feel like they went back in time, a time when Jongin and Kris need it each other. "60!" Jongin says, his bank account is going to suffer. "okay, 60 going onces, going twice." Mrs. Jung hits the gravel "sold!"

Jongin doesnt go up to the stage, he just runs after Kris. They open the back door of the auditorium, "do you have your car here?" Jongin catches up to Kris, "no" "then we need to get a taxi"

"you call a taxi, i'll call Chanyeol" Kris and Jongin stop outside the entrance of the school. Kris calls Chanyeol, but his phone is turn off. "the taxi is coming, what about Chanyeol?"

"his phone is turn off"

 

"im glad you bid on me, i want it to talk to you" Chanyeol breaks the silence of the car. Jongdae doesnt reply, and just stares at the window. Chanyeol goes back to hear the sound of the air conditioner. "so how is you wedding stuff going?" Chanyeol tries again, he thinks if he brings the wedding up Jongdae would speak. Even if its mean things to him, as long as its not quiet.

"you know for a giant, you speak to much" Chanyeol grins, "thank you?" Jongdae hits Chanyeol on the stomach, "hey, its not a compliment" both of them snort. The car stops, making Chanyeol look at the window. "where are we?" "my new house" Jongdae opens the door, and Chanyeol's mind clicks. This was Jongdae's and Jongin's new home.

Chanyeol opens the door of the car, and walks behind Jongdae. The house was to big for just the two of them. But knowing Jongdae's attitude, Jongin would have alot of room to hide. "why are we here?" Jongdae opens the main door, and from the inside the house looks twice as big. "this is the only place where we can talk without anyone interrupting us"

"what do you want to talk about?" there was no place to sit, since the house didnt have any furniture. "i was thinking in what you told me, that i was only hurting myself. I realize i want it to make Jongin love me, that i didnt care in what cost. And i dont want to play that role, of waiting in this big house for Jongin. Knowing he'll be looking for you, or hanging out with you"

Chanyeol opens his mouth, but Jongdae raises his hand. "please let me finish. Although just thought that everyone would know i was Jongin's husband was good enough for me, but now i know i dont want 'good enough'. So i broke the engagement" "what?" Chanyeol whispers, it was to low he didnt even know if Jongdae heard him.

But seen him smile, Chanyeol knows he did. "what does that mean? what would happen to you?" "well now i have an allowance, and i have to come home early and i cant go out with my friends. But the good news my parents are going to choose someone that i have no clue who he looks like." "they still making you get marry?"

Jongdae shakes his head, "yeah, not anytime soon. but they will." "im sorry" Jongdae shrugs, "dont worry about it, now i wouldnt be that puppy that follows Jongin around. Like i did since freshman year. I remember my mom saying, that i was suppose to become Jongin's shadow. But i didnt want to be his shadow, i want it to be his lover" Jongdae shakes his head, he didnt want to think of sad things.

In that moment the door flies open, "Jongdae step away from Chanyeol!" Kris and Jongin say at the same time, "it looks like they only work together when your involve," Jongdae winks, "see you later Chanyeol" Kris runs to Chanyeol's arms, Jongdae stops infront of Jongin. Both of them stay quiet, Jongdae tries to take the ring off his finger.

But it seem like the ring was stuck in his skin. He pulls hard, when finally the rings comes out. Leaving a red mark. "here, Jongin you are free now" Jongin not knowing if this was one of Jongdae's stricks; doesnt move. Jongdae grabs Jongin's hand, and puts the ring in his hand. "goodbye" he leaves the house, and Jongin follows him.

Like a confused puppy. "wait, explain" "i broke the engagement, your free for now. Dont doubt your parents would pick someone else, lets just hope by that time you'll be owning the company, or your far away."

"but why?"

"please dont make me tell you, im embarrassed of all the things i did" Jongdae smiles, making the lines he has in the corner of his lips to curve up. Jongin sees his old best friend back. Jongdae starts to walk among the clear sky. Jongin looks at the ring, that Jongdae gave him. "oh Jongin," Jongin looks at Jongdae, "yeah"

"can you do me a favor?"

"no Jongdae im not gonna do you" Jongdae laughs as he throws his head back. "no, not that." Jongin simpers, "yeah" "i never ask for anything, so i hope you'll do this for me. Can we not talk for a couple of days? let me push you out of my heart, before we start to be friends again" Jongin didnt want to stop talking to Jongdae. Even when he hate it the fact that they were going to get marry, he like talking to him.

Or maybe it was something else. The thought he'll wouldnt be in someones heart.
Well everyone hates that thought.

"sure, Jongdae."