School Dance

THE ROYALS
Chanyeol enters the restroom, trying to breathe. He thought that the rumor would have die yesterday, you know now kids with their cell phones, and internet. It only made the rumor stronger. To the point that Sulli didnt even sit with him. Chanyeol knows his strong, and he never cared what people thought of him. His father was a famous laywer.
 
Chanyeol knows how to start a case, and how to end it. He knows how to defend himself, but in this case he was short in words. He didnt understand why. He thought that by traveling the world, he'll understand life better. But Chanyeol understands that staying on fancy hotels, and looking at amazing views didnt prepare him for the world. It only made him realize how rich he was.
 
The sound of the heavy door makes Chanyeol freak out, so he opens the faucet and acts like his washing his hands. Chanyeol glances at the person who enter the restroom. "you!" Chanyeol points at Kris, "you, end this rumor right now!" Kris opens the sink faucet, and wets his hands so he can make his hair look more stylish.
 
"i didnt started the rumor, Sehun did"
 
"well tell Sehun, to end this" Kris turns the sink faucet off, and turns to look at Chanyeol. "why? you dont want to be link to me?" Kris starts to walk towards Chanyeol, and Chanyeol starts to take steps back. "n..n...no..i dont" Chanyeol hits the wall, Kris stand close to him. But doesnt dare to do anything. "im sorry, i shoud've told Sehun, the truth"
 
Kris looks down, Chanyeol looks at Kris. He raises Kris chin, "hey, its okay" Kris grins, "i dont think i introduce myself, im Kris" Kris stretches his hand, and Chanyeol's shakes it. "Chanyeol" Chanyeol smiles, and Kris swears Chanyeol's ears just move. Like when Alfalfa would move his ears, every time he'll see Darla.
 
"oh i didnt mean to interrupt" Kris and Chanyeol, turn around just to see Suho. The vice president. "no its not what it looks like" Chanyeol says, but Suho winks to him. "sure its not" he says sarcastically. "i think his stalking me" Kris moves away from Chanyeol, Chanyeol looks at him not believe what he said. "oh your such a killer, Kris" Suho hits Kris in the stomach with his elbow. Playfully.
 
"his lying" Suho doesnt listen to Chanyeol, and just winks, "i leave you two alone" Kris stops Suho, "im done dont worry" before Kris could leave, he looks at Chanyeol with a apology look. This time Chanyeol doesnt take it.
 
 
By lunch time Chanyeol wants the world to swallow him. Suho told Suzy, and Suzy told the whole world. Sulli doesnt even turn to look at Chanyeol anymore. So much for a future friendship. Chanyeol sits on the coner of the cafeteria, in a dark place. He feels so gray. "hi" Chanyeol stops playing with his food, and looks at the tan boy who sits next to him.
 
"hi" the tan boy sinks his spoon on the soup, and eats. He makes a face of 'oh my god this is soup is from heaven'. "are you here to ask me about Kris? because if you are i want you to leave" Chanyeol sound it rude, which made him think of his mom. If his mother would hear his tone, she'll be mad. "Kris? what the i want to ask about him? i hate him."
 
The tan boy continues to eat, and Chanyeol looks at him surprise. "you do?" the tan boy nods, "did you had to pick the table where theres no light?" another boy sits next to Chanyeol, as he gets ready to eat some sushi. "this is the best table, trust me" the tan boy says, "i guess, oh and who are you?" the boy finally notice Chanyeol.
 
"im Park Chanyeol, and you?"
 
"im Jongdae, Kim Jongdae" Jongdae points at himself, its nice to put a name to that beautiful voice. Chanyeol thinks. "wait Kim? your father invested with ipod even before ipod became so big!" Jongdae smiles proud of his father, apart from having a very successful company. "yes, now we own 15%" the tan boy rolls his eyes, "dont make his ego grow" "oh shut up Jongin"
 
Chanyeol laughs, it was nice to talk to other people rather than fight with his thoughts. "oh by the way, im Jongin" Chanyeol shakes his hand, "Kim Jongin, no im not related, to Jongdae" "he wishes" Jongdae says under his breath. "what does you family do Chanyeol?" "my father was a laywer" "wait, Park? your father was Park Jonghoon?"
 
Chanyeol nods, "my father hired him," Jongdae looks at Jongin, "you should've seen how he was in court, he gave me chills" Chanyeol smiles, his father was a great man, until cancer took him away. "sorry for your lost" Chanyeol shakes his head, as he plays with his food. "its fine, and thank you" the air goes abit awkward.
 
Before Chanyeol speaks again, "so Jongin what do your parents do?"
 
"oh they own ballet dance rooms all over the world plus a very famous clothing design store," Jongdae answers, knowing how busy Jongin was with his food. "they carry clothes from Giorgio Armani to Donatella Versace" "wow"
 
"Jongin also teaches a dance class after school"
 
Jongin throws rice to Jongdae, "stop bragging about me" Jongdae cleans his himself fast, "thats disgusting, now i have to buy a new uniform" Chanyeol laughs. But it slowly dies down, as he watches Jongin and Jongdae fight. He was jealous of their relationship. He want it to have a friend, that knows him that well. A friend that people would think 'oh thats Chanyeol's reflection'.
 
The only true friend he ever had, was his father. And look how that turn out.
 
The bell rings, Chanyeol stands up as he takes his tray of food to the trash can. Infront of him there was two girls "did you hear? Chanyeol follow Kris to the restroom and beg him for quick " the other girl gasp at the news, Chanyeol just listens. "oh his behind you" the girl says, thinking she said it quietly but not quiet enough.
 
The two girls throw their trash and run before Chanyeol could say something to them. Chanyeol throws his trash, and just walks to his next class. When he enters he sits in his usually sit, except Sulli wasnt sitting next to him. "hey! i didnt know we had the same class" Jongin sits down next to Chanyeol. "me neither" Chanyeol looks at Jongin, but takes a glance at Kris who enters from the back door.
 
Kris looks at him, not taking his eyes away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol is stuck too. "hey man!" Kris finally breaks his eye contact when one of his friend high-five him. "hey whos that?" Chanyeol whispers, he didnt want anyone else hearing the question. "who?" "the one thats next to Kris" Jongin doesnt bother to look. Because he knows who Chanyeol is talking about.
 
"oh him, his Sehun. Kris best friend"
 
"doesnt he look to young to be in this grade?"
 
Jongin chuckles as he takes his notebook out, "yeah, but his like super genius, he skipped some grades" "what is he doing with Kris?" Jongin laughs so hard, he starts to hit Chanyeol in the arm. "thats what i said!" Chanyeol snicker in silent. The teacher enters and doesnt bother to greet the students. "open to page 300" he says with annoyance in his voice.
 
The students open the book of economics, and listen to the boring teacher talk.
 
 
After tries and tries of not falling asleep, god gives a break to Chanyeol by making the bell ring. Before the teacher leaves, he puts a comment on the board. 'School Dance tonight'
 
"school dance?"
 
"yeah, your going?"
 
Chanyeol shakes his head, "nah, right now me and the students are not in the same page" he comments, Jongin puts his things in his bagpack. "aww your cute" Jongin pitches Chanyeol's cheek. Like when grandma comes to visits. "your hurting me" Jongin laughs at how fat Chanyeol's cheek looks. "Jongdae and me are going, do you want to come with us?"
 
Jongin lets go of Chanyeol, so he could answer. "Jongin are you asking me to go to the dance with you?" Chanyeol says in a teasing voice. Half of the students are not in the classroom anymore, not like Chanyeol or Jongin notice. Jongin smirks, "Chanyeol would you like to go to the dance with me?" Jongin says playing along.
 
"yes" both of them stand up laughing. Kris was still in the room hearing everything. Jongin walks with Chanyeol to his locker, "what class do you have next?" "uhm, i have a free period" "what? how?" Jongin takes Chanyeol's schedule away, to check if Chanyeol was saying the truth. "maybe Sehun is not the only genius in the school"
 
Chanyeol bows taking the compliment, although he only did it to be funny. "my father always push me to be the best i could be" Jongin lowers his eyes alittle, it was the tone in how Chanyeol said it. Talking like his father was still alive. "here, i have to go to the other side of the school for my literature class." Chanyeol grabs his schedule and ways goodbye to a running Jongin.
 
Chanyeol fixes his locker, even when he didnt have much stuff. He was just wasting time. "so i heard your going with Jongin to the dance" Chanyeol doesnt dare to look at Kris. Everytime he does, he gets in another rumor. "yeah" "i dont think you should go with him" Chanyeol snorts "and why not?" "i just dont like the guy"
 
"and why would i care if you like the guy or not? i like him thats good enough for me" Kris likes it when people look at him, like a normal person does when his having a conversation with someone. So he grabs Chanyeol's hands to stop him from moving them. Chanyeol looks at the big hand that stop him, he looks at Kris with a confused look.
 
"just dont go to the dance with him, how about we go somewhere else? me and you"