Romeo & Juliet

THE ROYALS

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris<3

'open your window'

From: Kris
001798560
To: myChanchan

'no'

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris<3

'are you kidding right now? im freezing'

From: Kris
001798560
To: myChanchan

hahahahahahaha

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris<3

:"(

Chanyeol puts his cell phone inside his pocket, as he takes one last glance to the window. When he sees the window not opening anytime soon, he sighs and gets ready to leave. "hey!" he looks around to the hoarse whisper, "over here!" Chanyeol turns around to the back door, that maids use to leave the house. When Chanyeol sees Kris, he runs to him.

"hi"

"hi" Chanyeol didnt know what to say, but just being infront of Kris was enough for him. "is your father still mad?" "his not mad at you, his mad at me" Chanyeol brushes Kris cold long fingers, "but i can still see you?" "no" Chanyeol was about to walk away, when Kris grabs his hand and takes him inside. "where are we going!?" he says, but Kris continues to pull him running quietly in the halls.

When Chanyeol sees them going upstairs, he understand where their going now. Kris opens his door, and pulls Chanyeol in. "now lets lay down" Kris is the first one to jump to his bed, and even when they have slept together Chanyeol doesnt move. "what? you dont like my bed?" "no its not that" Kris raises his eyebrow, "then?"

"i know my mom, and she didnt kill you when she found you in my room. but i dont know your dad, and the thing about me is that i dont wanna die" Kris leans over to Chanyeol, and with his long arm grabs a hold of Chanyeol and pulls him to the bed. "shut up and lay down. his not going to kill you" he moves away, so Chanyeol can have more room.

"wow, your bed is really good"

"i know, your bed its a big hard"

"no, its not!" Chanyeol slaps Kris chest, "auch" both of them laugh, "i can only stay here for abit, i need to go back home" "no, stay the night. we would think of a plan tomorrow" Chanyeol puts his arm around Kris waist, as he puts his head in his chest. "what kind of plan?" Kris stays quiet for abit, until the perfect person comes to mind.

"oh i have a perfect plan!" Kris grabs his phone, and looks for Luhan's number.

From: Kris
001798560
To: Luhan

'Luhan come over in the morning, i want you to have breakfast with us'

"Luhan? why?"

"you'll see tomorrow, now lets go to sleep" Kris hugs Chanyeol, and puts his chin intop of Chanyeol's head just to close his eyes. That night Chanyeol's heart was beating so fast, wanting to know Kris plan.

 

Kris and Chanyeol come downstairs when Kris mom called him to come and have breakfast. Chanyeol stays behind Kris, hoping his high figure would hide him. When there was one more step left, someone rings the bell. Kris yells a 'i'll get it' and opens the door. Luhan was right on time. "come in Luhan" Luhan takes a step inside, as he looks around.

"so why did you call me?"

"i want you to act like an annoying person infront of my parents"

"why?" Kris makes Chanyeol move closer, "they kind dont like Chanyeol, well my dad anyway" "so you want them to hate me?" Kris nods, "why does that sound a good plan for you?" Kris chuckles, at the hurt voice coming from Luhan. "dont worry, you'll come again and they'll see how great you are. but for now i need them to hate you more than Chanyeol"

Luhan sigh, "fine" the three of them walk to the dining room, with plates ready on the table. Sulli looks Chanyeol sitting down next to Kris, and she could smell trouble already. Luhan takes Kris other side, and tries to get in character. Mr. Wu enters the dining groom, and takes his sit. He notices that someone was sitting right next to him.

"and who are you?"

"im Luhan sir, nice to meet you. its really nice outside isnt? my parents dont like cloudy days, but i think their the best, what kind of days do you like sir?" Luhan says as he speaks fast. Mr. Wu looks at him, in shock. As we has going to turn to his son for an explanation he sees Chanyeol. Right before he says something, Mrs. Jung enters the room.

"oh" there are two kids who go to the same school. And now they know she was Kris mother. "i didnt know you had friends over, Kris" Luhan was about to stand up, but Mr. Wu pulls him down. "sorry mom" "its okay, i'll bring more plates" Mrs. Jung leaves, Chanyeol lowers his hand so Kris can hold onto it without his father seen it.

"Mr. Wu your a lawyer right? i bet is excited, my parents own museums thats not excited, i want to work with the police people and scream 'guilty!' so im gonna be a lawyer too. Did you teach Kris everything? can you teach me too?" Mr. Wu cleans his throat, "Kris, follow me to my office" his father stands up first, and Kris slowly nervously follows.

When Kris enters the office, his father is already sitting down waiting for him. "i know what you did" "i dont know what your talking about" Mr. Wu points to the couch infront of him, so Kris can sit down. "you brought that poor kid to my house, so i wouldnt pay attention to Chanyeol!" Kris nods, 'sure lets go with that.' "what do you want?"

"i want to be able to be with Chanyeol, without worrying that you'll be against it. And above all to be sure that what happened on the past, stays on the past. thats what i want"

"fine"

"fine? are you serious?" Kris stands up, and jumps his father with a big hug. "with one condition" "sure whatever" he fixes himself, to hear his father condition. "to all us to have dinner together"

-dramatic music in the background-

 

The Wu family stands in one side of the table, and the Park family use the two chairs that are left. Mrs. Park cook the whole day, she made a special food for her guest. Chanyeol couldnt being more proud of his mother, since its been three years since she havent cook anything. "uhm, the weather" Mrs. Park said, but stop herself since she didnt know what else to say.

Mr. Wu wishes Luhan was here.

"uhm, yeah....its actually my wife's favorite weather" Mr. Wu comments. "oh" Mrs. Park moves the olives around her plate. "oh mom, Kris mom is actually my principal" "really?" Mrs. Park turns to see Mrs. Jung, "how is Chanyeol doing?" Mrs. Jung opens , "mom, please we are eating" Chanyeol says trying to avoid getting in trouble.

He doesnt know what Mrs. Jung is going to say, but he has a feeling his not going to get a medal for best student of the year. "Kris, can you pass me the salad" Kris grabs the bowl of salad and passes it to Chanyeol, allowing them to get close to each other. "this dinner date is awful" he whispers, "what can we do?" Kris whispers back.

Chanyeol puts abit of salad in his plate, and decides to be the person who makes everything better. So he hopes. "okay lets talk about the elephant in the room, Mr. Wu my mom is not going to press charges and we are sorry for everything that happened" Mr. Wu fixes his jacket and clean his throat. "Im also apologize, and i hope we can start again with a clean future" he raises his glass of wine, and the same goes with the adults. While the younger kids raises their glass of water.

"for a new future" Mr. Wu says

"for a new future" the rest of them repeat. For the rest of the night the room was more alive, and less awkward. They realize that the past is just the past, and it should stay behind. Like a great man said, 'let's see whats infront of us, for we might not know what we have until its gone' - Mr. Park.

Mrs. Jung, Sulli, and Mrs. Park start cleaning the table as the rest of them move to the livingroom. Kris and Chanyeol feel comfortable enough for them to touch, and whisper to each other infront of their family. They feel no need to hold back since this was a new beginning for them, and for their families. Plus their teenagers, and their hormones are high.

"Chanyeol, and Kris we have a surprise for you in the garden can you guys come?" Mrs. Park stands infront of them, Kris and Chanyeol look at their parents surprise. "what?" Chanyeol speaks of the two of them, "we realize that the people who got hurt the most wasnt us, but you guys. So we have a surprise for you" Kris and Chanyeol stands up, and follow Sulli.

When Sulli opens the door for them, she waits for them to step outside. She closes the door trick them. "stop playing Sulli" Kris says, but Sulli just grins and hits play on the song that was connect it to the speaker. Kris and Chanyeol raise their eyes to look at the big speaker, then the light turn off then little lights turn on. Making the view romantic. Chanyeol understands what the surprise was.

Kris didnt.

"Kris" Chanyeol makes him turn around, "what?" he puts Kris hands around his waist, and his hands intop of Kris shoulder. "this is the surprise" "oh" they start to move at the rhythm of the song. "you know my parents are the ones that choose the song" "and you know my mom was the one that put up the lights" both of them chuckle.

"you dance really good"

"thank you, my dad teached me. he said one i was going to need it"

"and he was so right"

Chanyeol smiles, and puts his head in Kris chest. They continue to move, dancing, hearing each other heartbeats. This was the best night of their lifes. 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

happy 18 chapter yay \( * 0 * )/

soon is the ending? idk

but i want to thank for the love guys-----serious thanks  <333333

btw u can follow me on twitter @uhluhan :)