having feelings for you is more frightening, than a scary movie

THE ROYALS

"you know when you said you want it to go eat, i thought you meant a restaurant not outside the seven eleven" Jongin chuckles, as he puts his cup of noodles in the table. "im tired of fancy food" Chanyeol sits infront of  Jongin, "oh your guys already picking the food for your wedding?" Jongin opens the cup so the vapor can come out from the medium size cup.

He stops half way when Chanyeol talks about the wedding. Jongin want it to imagine, to dream that the wedding was just a bad nightmare he had. But everytime Chanyeol talks about it, the nightmare becomes to real. Chanyeol reads Jongin's expression perfectly, he mentally punches himself in the face. He knows better not to talk about wedding stuff.

"hey, i have two boiled eggs, you want one?" Jongin grins, "yeah" Chanyeol gives one of the eggs to Jongin, Jongin takes it. Fingers tips touching. Jongin gets a shiver in his whole body hugging him. Jongin shakes his head erasing the shivering feels. He focus on the egg as he starts to take the shell. "dont do it like that! thats boring. how about we crack the egg using our heads?"

"okay" Jongin gets up from his chair, as Chanyeol does the same. Chanyeol gets ready to hit Jongin in the head with the egg, Jongin also gets ready. "in the count of 3" 

"1, 2" then crack, the whole yolk breaks in Jongin's head. The yolk drips into Jongin's face, then some in his clothes. "what the hel-" "oops, sorry" Jongin turns around finding Kris. The rest of the egg Kris throws it to the floor, "come Chanyeol you have to go home, tomorrow you have to go to school" Chanyeol was still focusing in the yolk that drips in Jongin's clothes. Since Chanyeol didnt move, Kris grabs his hand to take him home.

It was 7:30pm, but it was extremely dark tonight. Apart of being to fresh to eat outside, and Kris didnt like how Chanyeol has his nose red. "hey! what am i suppose to do now! im cover with yolk!" Jongin grabs Kris forearm, making him turn around. "i dont know take a shower!" Kris pushes Jongin, making Chanyeol stand in the middle of them to stop them from fighting.

"stop! damn everytime i swear" Chanyeol has one of his hand stopping Kris, and the other stopping Jongin. The sound of tires from a black expensive car, make the three of them stop and pay attention to the car. Chanyeol just hopes, and begs and prays is not his mother. The door opens and Chanyeol's heart stops.

A leg with dark blue pants sticks out of the car. Chanyeol starts to breath again, "Chanyeol get in the car!" Jongdae says with a serious tone, Chanyeol looks at Kris and Jongin. He didnt want neither of them fighting to see who would take him home, so he gets in Jongdae's car. Jongin comes closer to Jongdae, close enought for him to whisper. But making it perfectly clear to Jongdae. "your checking up on me now?"

"see you tomorrow" Jongdae caress Jongin's cheek as he blows a kiss to him. He looks at Kris before he goes in the car, in where Chanyeol is waiting. The chauffeur starts to drive. "thanks, i didnt know if i was going to be able to stop them" Jongdae puts his hand inside the pocket of his jacket, and takes a letter out. He gives it to Chanyeol.

The plain white paper, and fancy letters tell Chanyeol this was an invitation for the wedding. "thank you Jongdae! i was getting worry that you guys werent going to invite me" Jongdae turns to look at Chanyeol surprise, but laughing in the end. "your stupid right Chanyeol" Chanyeol puts the invitation down. "what?" "im inviting you, so i can hurt you. to make you see that Jongin is going to marry me, when he likes you"

"i think your hurting yourself"

Jongdae scoffs, "stop the car" 

the chauffeur stops the car, hitting the breaks abit hard. "get out of the car" Chanyeol doesnt move, he wasnt so far from home but he was more worry about Jongdae. "i said get out!" Chanyeol opens the door, leaving the invitation behind. As soon as Chanyeol closes the door, Jongdae drives away to fast. His feelings are all over the place, he want it to hate Jongdae but he couldnt.

He want it to stop hanging with Jongin, but he couldnt. He wants everything to go back  how it was, but thats not possible. Chanyeol walks with his head down, between tears in his eyes. The sound of a car approaching, makes Chanyeol clear the tears that develop in his eyes. "hey Chanyeol!" Luhan puts his window down.

"aish why cant people leave me alone!" Chanyeol grunts between yelling, Luhan stays quiet with his mouth open. "i-i- im sorry, i just moved in to the house at the end of the street, i was surprise to see you over here...i didnt meant to---"

"im sorry Luhan, its not your fault, im sorry" Luhan opens the door, "come i take you home" Chanyeol nods, and gets in. 

Its 8:15 when Chanyeol arrives home. After waving to Luhan, and saying sorry again he enters his home. "hello Chanyeol dear" "hi mom" Chanyeol didnt want to talk, he was to tired. Everything tires him. He is about to go upstairs when his mother stops him. "Chanyeol dear your grandpa wants to see you tomorrow" "okay mom, i'll go see him afterschool"

"no dear, your not going to school tomorrow. He wants to see you in the morning" Chanyeol didnt want to argue. Because even him, doesnt want to school tomorrow. "okay mom, goodnight" Mrs. Park kisses Chanyeol in the forehead, before she lets Chanyeol go up to his room. Shin comes out of Chanyeol's room, "hi, oh" she touches Chanyeol's face, she could see how swollen it is.

"what happen?" Chanyeol was about to tell Shin everything, when he takes a glance of what is laying down in his bed. In was his black suit. "a suit? why?" Shin takes her hands away from Chanyeol's face, "tomorrow theres going to be a meeting, so you can get to know the company better" "why would i want to know the company better?"

Shin sighs, "your going to become the vice president" Chanyeol shakes his head, "no, no" he moves to talk to his mother, but Shin stops him. "Chanyeol, you know your mom is not going to listen. Just go and talk to your grandpa, he'll listen" Shin touches Chanyeol's face again, as Chanyeol tries to hold his tears ones again.

 

Chanyeol waits in a empty room that has about 30 chairs. The secretary tells Chanyeol to sit in the main chair, as she leaves. Minutes later the door open, as shareholders and other important people come in and take their sits. Chanyeol's grandpa comes in, and the vice president right behind him. Which its his uncle. Mr. Park takes the sit next to Chanyeol.

"let the meeting begin" the speaker of the company takes his spot in the front, and starts to talk about the company. It wasnt a meeting, their trying to teach Chanyeol everything. All the people who they internationally ship to. Every word, every sentence is preparing Chanyeol to be the new vice president.

The only thing that works is Chanyeol eyes, as they blink at everything. "okay, thank you Mr. Choi. everyone you can leave now" all the 30 people empty their chairs as they bow to Mr. Park as they leave. Now is Chanyeol, and Mr. Park in the room. "theres no need for you to go to school, i need you here" Mr. Park breaks the silence.

Although he doesnt look at Chanyeol. His eyes are glue to the front, "grandpa, in my father's will it says that i have to graduate from the school my mom picked, which its the royals private school. Then i would in heir my father's money, then and only then i can choose whether to take care my mothers investments or to go to the same path as my father"

"Chanyeol, your father die poor. He doesnt have any money, the only reason why you still live wealthy is because of your mom's money. The will is out, now you have to take care of this company, as my right hand. You'll be the youngest in your school to own a company!" both grandson, and grandpa dont look at each other.

Both have a great pride, which it makes Mr. Park love Chanyeol even more. "no, no that cant be!" Chanyeol hits the table, "my father had his own law firm, apart of working with a famous company! it doesnt make any sense" Mr. Park puts his hand in Chanyeol's hand, the small touch breaks Chanyeol apart. And just starts to cry.

Kris is waiting front Chanyeol in the entrance of the school. The bell was about to ring anytime now, and first period would start. But there was no sign of Chanyeol anywhere, which worries Kris. 'come on Chanyeol your not that angry at me right?' Kris says to himself as he dials Chanyeol ones again, but ones again the voice
of the lady comes out.

'the number your trying to reach is out of service'

"hey Kris whats up"

"its Chanyeol, he doesnt answer his phone. im worry" Sehun puts his hands in a very expensive long black jacket. "oh my father said their going to be in a meeting, to show what the company does to the grandson CEO" "you mean Chanyeol?" Sehun nods, "i didnt know your dad works in that company?" Sehun shakes his head, closing his eyes along.

"no, his a shareholder one of many things he owns. you know my dad's hobbie is to buy things" Kris nods, "im gonna need your car" "for what?" Kris has a very bad feeling. He feels like Chanyeol is in danger, or maybe it was something else. Something that cant let Kris breath. "i tell you later" Sehun nods, Kris runs to the car thats still park infront of the school.

"take me to 1020" the chauffeur starts to drive.

"now clean your tears and lets go" Chanyeol raises his head, cleaning the few tears that are coming out. "please grandpa let me go home, this is to much for today" Mr. Park sighs, "Chanyeol your going to be the vice president, its time for you to grow up. but your right, i let you leave just for today" Chanyeol stands up, and hugs his grandpa.

He runs of the room like if he was in fire. His eyes are stuck in the ground not wanting to meet anyones eyes. He gets in a elevator, and presses 1. Chanyeol tries to calm his shaking hand. The elevator door opens, and he runs out. But in the process he runs into someones arms, he doesnt have to look who it is because he recognize the smell.

"whats the matter Chanyeol?"

"im having a nightmare" Jongin hugs Chanyeol tighter, "come lets go"

 

Chanyeol, and Jongin sit together in a one person couch. "are you sure you want to see this movie?" Jongin asks, Chanyeol nods. He want it to focus on something else, rather than everything his grandpa said. "yeah, just put it" Jongin hits plays, and the movie starts. The beginning its just the story of group of friends going to a part in Europe.

Out of nowhere the group of friends, get kidnap by this people who get pay alot of money by torturing people. The blood bath starts which makes Chanyeol cover half of his face. "you think theres real place like that?" he asks Jongin, "i hope not" Chanyeol puts his hands down, when two people are just talking. The scene change to fast to a girl whos in the bathup.

But the water was blood. Instead of covering his eyes with his hands, he puts his hand around Jongin's waist and uses his chest to cover his face. Jongin gets surprise by having Chanyeol in his chest. He slowly puts his hands around Chanyeol, hugging him.

Jongin starts to experience feelings he thought he didnt have. It was scary, his whole emotions are escalating. He feels like a pregnant woman, having all of this mood swings. Jongin's finger tips get a shock of electricity feeling Chanyeol's body. 

"arent you scared?"

"im frightened" having a double meaning to Jongin, the only thing that scared him was having this strange feelings towards Chanyeol.