S.O.S

THE ROYALS

Kris stands infront of the police station, when the reporters start to shove the cameras to his face. "are you here to turn yourself in? after there was an accusation for fraud?" "there was no accusation for fraud, im turning myself in because it was my fault that a great man was accused of lying." Kris didnt have the heart to make his father go to jail.

Even when he want it justice, and the only way that could happen if is he goes to jail. Even when he didnt do nothing. Him and Chanyeol are the innocent ones. "why come out now?" one of the reporters asks, "its a burden to be with this secret. Mr. Park deserves to be remember as one of the best lawyers here in Seoul" "is someone paying you to say this?"

"no more questions, Wu Kris your under arrest for the fraud of Water Corporations that was close down in 2013. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.” they put Kris hands behind his back to cuff him. The reporters start to ask questions like crazy.

Shoving their microphones in Kris face, as the police take him inside to put him in a jail cell. 

 

It was second period, when Jongdae finds himself running in the halls. He was out of breath, making his heartbeat accelerate apart from having sweat in his forehead. Jongdae stops infront of the door his being looking for, and without knocking he opens the door interrupting the class. "Chanyeol!" the whole class, turn to Jongdae's loud voice. "Mr. Kim, get out of my class!" the teacher stands up from his desk, with an angry tone.

Not like Jongdae blames him. "im sorry Mr. Lee," Jongdae bows two times, "im gonna take Chanyeol with me" Jongdae walks towards Chanyeol, and Chanyeol was shaking his head. 'go, Jongdae just go' he murmurs, he didnt want Jongdae to get in trouble. "lets go" he grabs him by the arm, and takes him outside the class.

But rigth before Jongdae closes the door, he hears the teacher say 'im calling Mrs. Jung'. So he knows he doesnt have alot of time to explain everything to Chanyeol. "listen, i was in the library when the librarian put on the news. At first i didnt want to believe it was him, because he couldnt be that stupid," Jongdae and Chanyeol continue to walk, without Chanyeol knowing where their going.

"him? what are you talking about?"

Jongdae stops, "come, you'll see its being in the news all morning" Jongdae opens the door of the teachers launch, and Chanyeol knows he cant go in since theres no students allow. Thats when Jongdae pushes inside the room, and looks at the tv. Kris giving his statement, 'Mr. Park deserves to be remember as one of the best lawyers here in Seoul'

Chanyeol opens his mouth, but no words come out. He couldnt believe Kris was saying those things, no he couldnt believe that Kris is going to jail for something he didnt do. "i have to go" Chanyeol runs out of the room, Jongdae doesnt know if he did the right thing.

The doors of the police station open with a big bang, making all the police officers look at him. But Chanyeol doesnt care, he tries to look around to see if Kris was still there. "in what can i help you?" "im looking for Kris" the police officer leads Chanyeol to the far end of the police station where the jail cells are.

"Chanyeol!" Kris stands up from the dirty floor, "what are you doing Kris?" Chanyeol has a look of i-cant-believe-you, Jongdae was right this is stupid. "i have to make things right, im sorry for being a coward for not sending my father to jail. But because i also feel some blame, i should be in jail too" Kris puts his hands around the metal bars, which he knows are dirty.

"why do you feel blame?" Chanyeol slowly approaches Kris, "because his my father, and because i push him for a better life" "whats going to happen to you?" Kris shrugs, "if they charged as an adult, i could go to jail for 25 to life." Chanyeol makes his lips into a thin smile, Kris had learn alot from his father. He is a lawyer at heart.

Just like Chanyeol is. "dont worry i would pled guilty, so they'll give me life in jail." it was a feeling that Chanyeol couldnt understand, it goes around his heart to his stomach to his arms. His father was everything to him. If he thinks hard enough he could hear his father laughter in his ears, or his voice when he passes by his father's office.

But seen Kris inside a jail cell, didnt feel right. It didnt mean he want it to see Kris father in jail either. He want it justice, but maybe Kris family was the wrong people. "Kris, i dont want you to go to jail" Chanyeol presses his forehead against Kris, with only the bars from the cell separating them. "what?" Chanyeol swallows hard, trying not to feel stupid for making Kris feel guilty. 

"dont go. its okay, i dont blame you nor your family. just please forgive me, please stay with me" Kris starts to caress Chanyeol's cheek, "i'll stay with you, dont need to ask me" Chanyeol closes his eyes, as a tear falls down his left eye. He didnt know he had tears in his eyes.

 

The bell rings and Jongdae didnt know what was going on with Kris. And he couldnt just wait without doing anything. So he goes and ask for help to one of Kris friends. "hey Minseok" Minseok closes locker, "oh, i was waiting for you. So your here to ask me out?" Jongdae chuckles, he didnt know Minseok was attracted to him.

"no, maybe next time. this is about Kris"

"Kris? what happen?"

"his in jail, i need your help" Minseok starts to panic, this was the first time Kris being in trouble. "in what can i help?" "your family, dont they have good connections?" Minseok scratches the back of his head, "my parents are doctors, i-" "what? what?" Minseok takes his cell phone out, and dials his mom. "just last week, we had dinner with the governor" his mother answers, and Minseok walks away to have a private conversation with her.

"is theres away i could help?" the whole hall stays frozen, as the sweet medley comes from Jongin's mouth. It takes two seconds for Jongdae to turn around to see him. Now Jongin owns 45% of his heart. Jongdae feels proud, his starting to forget him. "do you know any powerful people to help us?" "you know i dont." Jongdae chuckles.

"so what are we gonna do?"

"i dont know, Chanyeol hasnt call me yet...and its making me nervous"

"you could go and talk to Mrs. Park" the voice of the person who is behind Jongin said, Jongin moves out of the way making it clear that it was Mrs. Jung. "she didnt press charges, and if you want to keep Kris out of jail you need to make sure she wouldnt" "thats right!" Jongin snaps his fingers, "we can go now, and convince her!"

"Mr. Kim are you talking about skipping school infront of your principal?" Jongin and Jongdae shake their heads, "no, Mrs. Jung we are just going to our class thats in the other side of the school, come on Jongin" Jongin and Jongdae bow to Mrs. Jung as they start to walk fast, and when their out of Mrs. Jung eyes they start to run.

 

"are you hungry? do you want me to get you something?" Chanyeol hasnt move from the spot, even when he knows the lawyers are going to come and take him away, in where Kris now would pled not guilty. Although reporters have on tape where Kris says his guilty. "no, im okay. Just continue to hold my hand." "yesterday i look up at the morning sky, and i didnt see any stars" Chanyeol whispers.

Kris chuckles silently, "and now you probably think i love you only at night" Chanyeol nods, with a dumb smile. "let me think of something more romantic to tell you" Kris sits down on the cold dirty floor, Chanyeol does the same. Kris puts his hands in the bars, and Chanyeol puts his hands intop of Kris. "are you cold? do you want my jacket?"

Chanyeol shakes his head, "no, im fine" "you look like you want to go to sleep" Chanyeol murmurs a 'i do', "lean your head in the bars" "only if you do the same" Kris nods, and puts his head first. Chanyeol leans his head on the bars, but feeling every single breath Kris takes. 

"im looking for Kris" Kris and Chanyeol hear someone say, they both stand up scared that it was time to take Kris away. "i dont want you to go" "its okay Chanyeol" The police officer take Minseok to the jail cells, "Minseok!" "hi" 

"what are you doing here?"

"to bring a paper sign by the governor, you'll be free in a couple of minutes" Chanyeol jumps with happiness, "you hear that Kris, you'll be free" he puts his hands in Kris face, as he traces Kris smile.

 

"Mrs. Park how you doing?" Mrs. Park just sits there, she looks so out. Her body is here, but her mind was somewhere else. "Mrs. Park, we need your help." Jongdae touches Mrs. Park's knee, "someones is in jail, and they need your help" Mrs. Park snaps, "is my son in jail? is he in trouble?!!" Jongdae shakes his head, "no, its Kris. he needs your help"

Mrs. Park slaps Jongdae's hand, "good, i hope he rots in jail" Jongdae sigh, there was no way they convince her. "listen to me, you think Mr. Park would be happy seen a poor kid in jail?" Jongin raises his voice abit, Jongdae looks at him surprise. He had never heard Jongin like this, even if he hate it an adult he'll talk to him polite.

"you dont know nothing about my husband!"

Jongin nods, "your right i dont, but i know Chanyeol. And look how amazing your son turn out to be. He got that from his father, and you know im right" Mrs. Park begins to cry, "i want justice" Jongdae puts his hand again in Mrs. Park's knee, "i know, but you know you wouldnt get it from the Wu family because you know their as much as innocent as you, and Chanyeol"

Mrs. Park starts to sob, she moves her hand to . She knows what Jongin, and Jongdae are saying is true. Mrs. Park wants justice, and she thought blaming Kris, and his family she could family have some rest. But it only made her feel guilty, and sick. "fine, i'll do anything you want!" Jongin sighs in relief, "i'll change first" Mrs. Park goes up stairs.

"wow, your good Jongin"

"i cant believe you sound surprise"

Jongin, and Jongdae silently laugh, bringing back their old friendship.

 

The police officer opens Kris jail cell, "your now free, go home" when the cell opens Kris runs to Chanyeol's arms, to hug him tight. Minseok just stands there awkward, knowing that it was thanks to him Kris is free. I'll bring it back tomorrow. "lets go" they both walk holding each others hands. When their about to leave Kris dad enters, "Kris!" he pulls Kris to his arms, making Kris let go of Chanyeol's hand.

"why didnt you ask for a lawyer!"

"because im my own lawyer" Mr. Wu shakes Kris, "your a kid!" leaving the anger aside, Mr. Wu hugs his son. "and you" he points at Chanyeol, "i dont want you to get close to my son!" he pulls on Kris, to start walking. "dad! no!" Mr. Wu doesnt listen, and just leaves with Kris.