Rumor

THE ROYALS
It was the middle of spring, trees moving all different kind of directions. It was too windy for spring, but it made people feel calm. Life was moving to fast, and now so was the wind. "good morning Mr. Park" the security outside the gates greet every student that passes by him. It was only Chanyeol who greet him back.
 
The wind blows through his dark brown hair, as soon as he enters the school. He closes his eyes, to appreciate this moment. Chanyeol feels the windy caressing his pale fair skin. It goes around his face, to his clothes. He miss this kind of air. Chanyeol opens his eyes, and continues to walk. Students are to loud, as he passes by the halls.
 
This was not his first day of school, he was here his freshman year. Then moved on his sophomore year, to travel around the world. Chanyeol didnt know who he was, or who he want it to be. And he thought by traveling and seen different things would help him. It didnt. Life was just not easy, and Chanyeol is starting to realize that.
 
Chanyeol looks around trying to look for his first class. For him every student looks the same, he didnt have time to make friends on his freshman year so he was alone. Chanyeol looks down at this schedule, only paying attention to that. He feels his body moving in slow motion, and everyone moving to fast. Chanyeol doesnt notice this tall handsome boy eyeing him as he passes by.
 
"hi are you new?" Chanyeol jumps alittle coming back to his senses. "eh?" the girl smiles again, "i said are you new?" Chanyeol nods, "yes" "oh im Suzy, and its my responsibility to tell all the things you can do to fit in" "fit in?" Chanyeol chuckles, thats the last thing he wants to do. Fit in, go to parties and get drunk. The last thing Chanyeol want it, was to waste his life like every rich kid does here.
 
"thank you, but no im okay" Chanyeol passes by her, leaving her behind. The bell rings, which cause Chanyeol to start running. He looks at the numbers of the doors, M-305, M-306, M-307. Chanyeol snaps his fingers when he finds his door, he fixes his hair and tries to calm down. He touches his forehead and cleans the bit of sweat he has.
 
He opens the door, and sees students texting in the speed of light, as the teacher continues to say 'please be quiet'. Little paper planes fly around the room, making students laugh. It was the middle of spring. All the students worry more to be at parties than being in a classroom. Youth is starting to change. The teacher stops writing in the board, and turns to Chanyeol.
 
"who are you?"
 
"oh, im Park Chanyeol nice to meet you" Chanyeol bows, and students laugh at him. No one was to formal as Chanyeol is. "take your sit and dont talk" the teacher says with voice of 'i barely woke up'(lazy). Even when Chanyeol was not standing to close to the teacher, he could smell his bad breath. Chanyeol decides to sit in the back of the classroom.
 
Since he couldnt sit in the front for being to tall. Chanyeol sits next to a girl who seems the only one actually paying attention to class. He likes her already. "oh your doing the problem wrong" Chanyeol leans close to her, he didnt want to get in trouble. "what? no of course not, the answer has to be 3" Chanyeol looks at her, he could tell she was abit stubborn.
 
He chuckles, "no, see you forgot to subtract this number by the numerator" Chanyeol points at the number 7, and it seems that she finally got it. "oh my god, thats right, thank you" he nods, and goes back to write the math problem. "by the way im Sulli, Wu Sulli" Chanyeol shakes her hand, "Park Chanyeol" she smiles to him, making Chanyeol chuckle.
 
She was the only person who smile to Chanyeol since he enter the school. Everyone needs a friendly smile everyones in awhile. "Mr. Park its seem that your conversation with Ms. Wu is more important than my class," the teacher takes his glasses off, as he still carries the book with his right hand. "would you might telling the class the answer to problem number 12?"
 
Chanyeol looks down at this book, and writes down the problem. "we dont have all day" all eyes on him, just like an animal in a zoo. He was good at math but it didnt mean he could answer a problem, in a blink of an eye. "detention Mr. Park" the teacher puts his glasses back on, when Chanyeol stands up. "the answer is 203"
 
The teacher looks at the book to look at the answers. He nods telling Chanyeol he was right. The teacher turns around, and continues to write on the board. Chanyeol sits down, and Sulli raises her two thumbs at Chanyeol. "oh my god your so cool!" Chanyeol laughs. "i think Mr. Yun, likes you" Chanyeol looks at the teacher, if Mr. Yun likes him he could only imagine if he didnt.
 
The bell rings, and Sulli waves goodbye to Chanyeol. Chanyeol picks everything up and puts it on his bag. He might not like Mr. Yun, but at least he could spend his time talking to Sulli. Chanyeol leaves the classroom one second late, missing the only other tall boy. "hi, i dont think i introduce myself correctly" Chanyeol continues to walk, but the girl continues to follow him.
 
"im Bae Suzy"
 
Chanyeol stops in his locker, his math book weights more than him. "yeah i know" "okay, well its tradition to go up to the rooftop" Chanyeol smirks, "oh so people can beat me up? no thank you" "no one is going to beat you up! its a tradition for a new student to go up to the rooftop to see their future"
 
"future?"
 
Suzy nods, "yes, you go up to the rooftop when your there, there stairs that are attached to the wall. you climb them and you'll see your future" Chanyeol closes his locker, and looks at Suzy. He bows to her, "im sorry but i have to get to class" Suzy grabs him by the arm, wrinkling his uniform. "im not gonna give up! i'll keep reminding you until you do it! as class president is my duty to tell the students about our traditions, just like my mom did,"
 
Suzy keeps talking, and talking and Chanyeol is getting a headache. I dont think he can see Suzy without getting something hurt. "fine! i'll go" Suzy lets go of him, as she claps. Chanyeol walks to the other direction from his next class.
 
He gets to the rooftop, and sees the stairs. He climbs them, and sees the top of the other roof. But someone was laying down. "oh im sorry" the blonde boy with long legs turn to Chanyeol. "just leave" the blonde boy, turns to look at the sky again as he closes his eyes. Chanyeol cant move, and the tall boy can sense his presence. "didnt i tell you to-" the tall boy sits down, when he notice Chanyeol freaking out.
 
"whats wrong with you?"
 
"uhm....uhm afraid of heights" the tall boy literally facepalm himself, "you couldnt think of that before you climb?" Chanyeol tights his grip around the metal, "no" the tall boy takes his jacket off, and puts it in top of Chanyeol's head. To cover him up. "what are you doing?" the tall boy stands up, "im helping you" the tall boy tries to grab Chanyeol's hand, but Chanyeol doesnt let go of the metal stairs.
 
"its okay" Chanyeol's hands shake as it lets go, and the tall boy takes that chance to grab his hand. He pulls on Chanyeol, until Chanyeol is standing next to the him. "now, dont take my jacket off and just listen" Chanyeol nods, "we gonna go down together okay?" Chanyeol nods again as he lowers his eyes, theres was no need to look at the tall boy, since his is cover.
 
"im gonna go first, and you gonna go next" Chanyeol hears the boy taking a step, which made Chanyeol grab his arm. "its okay" Chanyeol lingers, but lets him go. The tall boy goes down three steps, before he calls on Chanyeol. "just follow my voice" Chanyeol's whole body shakes, but he does what the tall boy says. "okay move your left feet just alittle down, you'll feel the step"
 
Chanyeol's feet shakes and moves around like crazy, before he feels the step. The tall boy goes down three more steps, "okay your doing good" Chanyeol feels so dumb. His shaking and he has a jacket covering his whole face. He couldnt believe that a 95 pound girl made him climb the rooftop. "okay two more steps" the tall boy was on the ground already, so Chanyeol couldnt hear him that well.
 
"what did you say?" his feet slips making him let go of the stairs, but instead of falling in the ground he lands in the tall boy's arms. Bride style. Chanyeol feels his cheeks burning, and for the first time his glad that the jacket is covering his face.
 
"are we interruping something, Kris?" Kris puts Chanyeol down in the groud, "no, not at all" he takes his jacket away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol doesnt raise his head, since his embarrassed. "lets go" he hears Kris friends laughing, the maximum of three voices. Chanyeol hears the door open, then seconds later the door closes. He breathes for the first time.
 
Chanyeol waits there to make sure he'll wouldnt see Kris around. How is he going look at him, after all of this? Kris had carry him like a bride, Chanyeol feels like he let go of his manliness. As he was fighting with his thoughts the bell rings, "oh " Chanyeol runs towards the door as fast as he could.
 
This was his second time his late. He knows if his father would know this, he'll be yelling. A man should never be late. But for his luck, the teacher wasnt there yet. He sees Sulli again, and runs to the sit that next to her. "we share another class!" Sulli takes her eyes out of the book, and looks at Chanyeol. "are you following me?" she laughs.
 
"i guess destiny wants us to get to know each other"
 
Sulli puts her eyes like -i-bet-you-tell-everyone-that. "so who tranfers when the semester if almost over?" Chanyeol takes his notebook, and pen out. "well i was traveling, and i guess it took more than i expected"
 
"wow"
 
"and you? what generation are you?"
 
This school was famous on having generations, and generations graduating from this school. It wasnt called Royal private school for nothing. But this generation is consider royals, the people who is going to heir their parents expensive businesses. "uhm, the first generation or should i say second since my brother also comes here" Chanyeol raises his eyebrow, "brother?"
 
Sulli nods, and looks around the classrooom. "oh their he is" Sulli points at the boy who had save Chanyeol. "is something wrong?" Chanyeol shakes his head slowly. "no" "oh cause your expression is like if you had seen a ghost" Chanyeol fakes chuckles, "no, no not at all" "i know we dont look anything alike, my mother married Kris father, so that would make us step-brothers, but we dont like to use the word step"
 
Chanyeol smiles, that was actually cute.
 
 
 
After  awkward looks to Kris, and talking to Sulli time goes fast. The bell rings, and this time Sulli waits for Chanyeol. "you want to eat lunch together?" Chanyeol didnt know if he should say yes, in case she eats with her brother. "dont worry, i dont eat with Kris" Chanyeol grins. "get out of my head" he says playfully. Sulli totally gets it and laughs so loud she cover .
 
"Sulli, come on lets go" Chanyeol stops putting his things in his bagpack, when Kris stands infront of Sulli. "oh im gonna eat with Chanyeol" "no, lets go" Sulli, looks at Kris not totally understanding his change in mood. She looks back at Chanyeol, and bows politely hoping he wouldnt get mad at her. Noticing that Chanyeol shakes his hands, "its okay go ahead"
 
Kris walks away, and Sulli follows him. He doesnt stop smiling until Sulli completely leaves. "its okay, i eat alone all the time" Chanyeol tells himself, so he'll stop being sad. He grabs his bagpack, and leaves the classroom. As he walks he hears people whispering, and laughing. He doesnt pay attention, but when it continues and this time they point at him he stops and checks himself.
 
Did he forget to put his zipper up again? Chanyeol checks, but he was okay. He touches his face not making it so obvious, but he didnt feel anything. Suzy passes by Chanyeol, but she look like she didnt want to get notice by him. Chanyeol stops her anyway, "whats everyone talking about?"
 
"im not into gossip, but," Chanyeol leans over so Suzy can whisper to him. "you didnt hear it from me, but rumor has it that you went up the roof to flirt with Kris" Chanyeol jumps back, "what? no i didnt! you told me to go to the rooftop! remember!?"
 
"well, you agree to it maybe you knew Kris was there"
 
"no i didnt! i didnt even know who Kris was until now" Suzy shrugs, "Chanyeol word of advised, Kris is really popular no one is going to believe you. just dont listen to the gossip nor try to clean things up, its going to get worst" suzy puts her hand in Chanyeol's shoulder before she walks away. Chanyeol stands there, mad. He doesnt know which one hurt more.
 
The thought that now he couldnt get close to Kris, and become friends. Or the thought that he actually believe Kris was a good person.
 
"oh my god, thats the guy" two girls walk pass by him, linking arms to each other. "i heard his trying to get good with the sister so she'll be in his side" the two girls laugh
 
At the pathetic Chanyeol.