Why

THE ROYALS

"aren't you tired of just laying down here?" Kris has his arm around Chanyeol and he feels his arm asleep, Chanyeol head is heavy. They both lay down in Chanyeol's bed, ones again. Kris been sneaking out of his home at night, to visit Chanyeol. The sweet kisses underneath the bed sheets, and soft giggles play around Kris and Chanyeol's bodies.

"what do you mean?" Kris rolls down to Chanyeol's side making his free hand move around Chanyeol's body. "you know" Chanyeol slaps Kris hand, "no" "fine, i should go its 2am already and you need to sleep" Kris sits on the bed to put his dirty converse, "can you stay?" Chanyeol clingy his arms around Kris neck. "i wish but im kinda grounded, if my mom finds out im dead"

Chanyeol takes his hands away from Kris with a pout, "are you leaving because i dont want to have with you?" Kris finishes putting his shoes, "no, no of course not, hey i dont care about that" he grabs Chanyeol's hands "come, i want to show you something" Kris has to pull Chanyeol out of bed, to take him to the window. The air outside shine around the moon, into Chanyeol's skin.

It was abit cooler today than any other day. But it makes the sky clear, "you see all of those stars?" Chanyeol nods, as he looks at the sky. "for every star in the sky, its an a 'i love you'. So even if i dont say it, you just have to look at the sky. okay?" Chanyeol blushes, he didnt expect Kris to say those words. "i want you, now"

Chanyeol pushes Kris to the bed, before he jumps intop of him. "what?" "shhh" Chanyeol puts his hand inside Kris shirt, caressing his skin. Before he puts his head inside the shirt and starts to kiss Kris chest. Kris feels the wets kisses, and tries not to moan. Chanyeol feels Kris hard, making him blush. He didnt know he could make Kris feel this way.

Chanyeol brushes Kris with his hand constantly, this time Kris moan louder than before. "shh, my mom can hear us" "well then stop teasing, and take out your clothes" Chanyeol doesnt say anything, and just takes his shirt off. He throws it across the room, not caring where it lands. Tomorrow he could worry about it. Kris helps him with his jeans.

"oh your hard too" Kris comments, making Chanyeol grind against Kris body. As their in the high point, a knock on the door makes Kris push Chanyeol to the floor. "Chanyeol? dear are you okay?" Kris hides under the bed, Chanyeol sends a kick to Kris for throwing him to the floor. "Chanyeol open the door" Chanyeol stands up, and looks around trying to not to panic.

Mrs. Park opens the door, and Chanyeol jumps on the sheets to cover his . "Chanyeol dear, is everything okay? i was hearing noises" "uhm, yeah, i was having a bad dream, but everything is okay" "okay, well goodnight" Mrs. Park blows a kiss to her son, before she closes the door. Chanyeol starts to breath again, but his heart continues to beat fast.

Kris sticks his head out, "shes not coming back right?" Chanyeol throws him a pillow, "you throw me to the floor, that hurt" Kris comes out from the bed, and fixes his shirt and hair. "hey its not my fault, if you had control yourself i would be at home, asleep" "are you blaming me?" Kris knows he made a wrong, and awful comment. His going to die. "fine, then no more 'having close' ." Chanyeol desides to call it like that, since this is the second time their about to do it.

"now get out!" 

 

Its being a day since Jongdae told Jongin not to speak to him again. Its being 24 hours, and Jongdae feels like an drug addicted. "did you see that experiment? the neutrons just burst! if we do some research i think we can win first place this year" Yixing talks with his funny tone of voice that he gets when his excited. "Jongdae? is everything okay?"

"uh, yeah sorry"

"your being acting weird, the rest of the group is worry that you wouldnt be focus to do the project" Jongdae shakes his head, "no, im perfect. I'll do my part and we would win that trophy!" Yixing high fives Jongdae, as they keep talking. In that moment Jongin passes by them, and even when Jongdae tries not to look. And maybe it was him, or maybe it was him hoping that Jongin was actually staring at him.

Cause he feels Jongin's eyes on him.

Across from Jongdae, and Yixing------"what are you doing with those flowers?" Kris stops next to Chanyeol's locker, as Sehun and Minseok come towards him. "i'll try to explain to you guys, who dont have anyone. Who are completely a.l.o.n.e. when you love someone you do little things to make them happy" Sehun rolls his eyes, "for people this are flowers, but for people who are in love, their, their," Kris stops trying to find the right words.

"you did something bad, and now your hoping Chanyeol would forgive you with those flowers" Minseok finishes the sentence for Kris, which brings laughter to Sehun. "shut up Minseok!" Kris whines, Sehun starts to laugh so hard. "sorry Kris, but flowers also mean forgiveness so i just figure, you'll give them to Chanyeol" Sehun cleans the small tears that appear from laughing to hard.

"what Kris, Chanyeol got disappointed at your manhood?" Sehun makes his thumb and index fingers almost touch together to pretend thats the size of Kris penies. Kris hits Minseok in the chest with the flowers, so Minseok could hold onto them. When Minseok grabs them, Sehun starts running and Kris starts to chase him.

Minseok looks at them amuse, "whats up with them?" Chanyeol arrives to his locker, "oh this is for you" Minseok gives the flowers to Chanyeol, Chanyeol looks at Minseok confused. "are this from you?" Minseok shakes his head, "no, no Kris bought them for you." "oh," Chanyeol smiles, as he smells the flowers. Alittle taste of nature, and Kris.

"so why are their fighting?"

"Sehun make fun of Kris penies" Chanyeol almost chokes with his saliva, "what? has he seen it?" Minseok throws his laughter at Chanyeol's face, it sounds like a recording with abit of giggling. "no, no.....well," Minseok looks down trying to remember if Sehun or even himself has seen it. "no we havent" Chanyeol opens his locker, and finds the right place to put the flowers.

"can i ask you something?"

"sure"

"you were friends with Kris, when Jongin was going out with him, right?" Minseok nods, "have they....did they...." "you want to know if Jongin and Kris had ?" Chanyeol nods, and hesitates before he continues. "yeah, i even if you know" "well, their whole relationship was just awkward. The way their would hold hands, the way they would kiss. It would scream awkward,"

"its not like they didnt like each other, it just how both of them are."

"so, did they?"

Minseok snorts, "no, they didnt"

"hey, Minseok can i ask you something else?" "sure" Chanyeol closes his locker, and puts his bagpack on his left shoulder. "do me and Kris look awkward together?" Minseok grins, he shakes his head alittle in a form of -i-cant-believe-your-asking-me-this "so?" Minseok looks at Chanyeol, then starts to walk away. "hey, Minseok! dont walk away!"

"Minseok come back!"

 

The whole day was smiles, and laughter between Kris and Chanyeol. Then hard work on class, and cute messages between classes. It was pretty calm day, as the wind wasnt blowing as hard as yesterday. And the sky look abit cloudy, but the weather is good to walk around the city. 

Mrs. Park is sitting down in her husband's desk, as she talks to her father. There was no need to excelerate the process of Chanyeol becoming the vice president, of the company. Since now Mrs. Park knows her son is doing really good in school. And now Kris is with him, there was no need to be worry anymore. Mrs. Park hangs up the phone after a long phone call.

She couldnt wait to tell Chanyeol the good news. And yes she has to admit she couldnt wait to see Kris happy face. Mrs. Park has faith in both of them, and maybe who knows she'll let them get marry one day. Though she hopes it doesnt have to come to that. Maybe. When Mrs. Park was about to stand up, there was a ring on her phone.

"hello, Mrs. Park"

"oh hi, Mr. Jang i been meaning to call you. I dont need your services anymore" Mrs. Park hired a private detective, so she'll know everything about Kris. But that was before she turn out to like him. "i understand, but i think you should hear this" Mrs. Park raises her eyebrow, "what is it?" "the company that your husband used to work, a week before it went bankrupt they hired Mr. Wu,"

"the company payed him, more than 1 billion dollars to erase all of the documents, the reason why your husband almost went to jail."

"are you telling me that because of Kris father, my husband lost everything? that because of him, my husband got into depression?" "im sorry, Mrs. Park" the sound of a door opening, with laughter coming along has Chanyeol's and Kris name all over. "thank you" Mrs. Park says right before she hangs up.

She leaves the office, and meets Chanyeol and Kris with a serious face. "hi mom" Kris bows, it could be the reason why Mrs. Park breaks right there. The way Kris is polite, makes Mrs. Park feel like his laughing at her. Thats when she slaps Kris in the face, "mom!" "you kill my husband!" she says between tears, Chanyeol moves his mom away from Kris.

"mom what are you talking about?"

Mrs. Park points at Kris, "his father had something to do with your fathers death!" Chanyeol puts his hands in his mother's face to calm her down, "mom, what are you talking about? dad die of cancer" she shakes her head, "Chanyeol, i didnt have the heart to tell you. your father killed himself. and Kris father was the reason"

Chanyeol turns around, barely being able to hear. "Kris? tell my mom thats shes wrong. tell her!!" Kris shakes his head, as he approaches Chanyeol. Wanting to touch him, to calm him down. "Kris!" but Chanyeol grows tired of waiting for Kris to deny it. "im sorry Chanyeol" Kris takes a step forward, Chanyeol takes a step back.

"you knew?"

"yes"

"since when?"

"since you told me your father was a lawyer" Chanyeol tears start to pour down, each one killing Kris slowly. He thinks he deserves it. "you know how important my father is to me!" Kris takes another step forward, hoping this time Chanyeol would let him touch him. But it makes Chanyeol take two steps back. "i know, thats why i couldnt to tell you"

"get out of my house!"

"please, Chanyeol" Chanyeol pushes Kris twice, taking him to the door. Each hit makes Kris heart stop. But Kris leaves, before he makes everything worst. "mom" Chanyeol runs to his mother's arms, and cries in her shoulder.