I'll protect you

THE ROYALS

Kris opens his eyes as the sun from the window hits him. He moans alittle as he stretches his aching body. Kris turns to see the drawer so he could check the time, but when he turns. His clock is not there, which is weird he swears he never move his clock. Realizing that his clock is not there, he sits down in the bed to look around the room.

"this is not my room" As he pays attention to every part of the room, he feels someone breathing down his arm. When he sees Chanyeol, he smiles remembering everything. He goes back to lay down, but this time closer to Chanyeol. "what time is it?" Chanyeol caress Kris arm like a puppy, as he waits for Kris to answer him.

"i dont know"

"we are probably late, the teachers are going to get mad, your parents are going to get mad" Kris makes a clicking sound with his mouth, "i'll just tell them i was with my boyfriend" Chanyeol grins, and doesnt let go of that grin. It paints his beautiful fair skin, making it permanent. "what am i going to tell my mom? you know she doesnt like you"

"mmm....tell her you were with Jongin" Chanyeol looks at Kris, he didnt realize he was this close to him. The way both breaths mix in, it was something chemical and unordinary. Its if the sun and the moon finally are in one sky. Even when it frightens people, the sun and the moon are happy. 

There was a low knock on the door, which make Chanyeol sit down in the bed. "should i hide?" Kris asks in a whisper, and a bit scared. "nah, its probably Shin" The knocks continue, "Chanyeol, dear are you awake?" then the world comes tumbling down. Since Mrs. Park didnt hear an answer she opens the door, and finds Kris and Chanyeol in the bed.

Mrs. Park opens , to probably yell or scream. Chanyeol hears his mom take a big breath in, in that moment Chanyeol raises his arms "mom, its not what it looks like" Kris starts to calculate how far is the window from him, and if he would die if he jumps out of the window. Mrs. Park closes her eyes, and calms down. "since your already here Kris, i'll take you and Chanyeol to school,"

"you can use one of Chanyeol's uniforms, i'll wait for you guys downstairs. And hurry up you'll be late" Mrs. Park gives a few steps towards the door, until she stops and looks at both boys. She takes another breath, and leaves the room. "im scared Chanyeol"

"yeah, you should be"

 

Kris and Chanyeol walk down the halls as they hold hands. Every student who are by their lockers, stop and stare. Millions of eyes are glue to them, and even when Chanyeol was on rumors, he never felt this much people looking at him. As they continue to walk, people who are even on their classroom get out to look at them.

Kris hopes they win 'couple of the year'. Jongdae grabs his book, and closes his locker. Chanyeol feels his heart beating so fast, waiting for Jongdae to say something that would make him feel awful. He didnt want Jongdae to congratulate him, because it would be a lie. To Chanyeol's dismay, Jongdae just walks by with nothing to say.

Not even a bump in the shoulder, instead Jongdae puts his hand in his pockets and passes by Chanyeol like nothing. Chanyeol turns arounds, hoping Jongdae would turn back, and say something. But he doesnt. What a friend (sarcasm). Kris holds Chanyeol's hand tighter, making him turn back to the front. 

The bell rings, Kris stops infront of Chanyeol's classroom door "i'll see you next class" Chanyeol nods, he was still stuck on Jongdae. His happy being with Kris, and he wants to scream intop of his lungs and tell his friends about it. But he realize he didnt have one friend. Telling Jongin would be heart breaking, and Jongdae doesnt care. The only thing he'll can do is be good to Kris friends, so they'll become his friends too.

"its okay Chanyeol" Kris raises Chanyeol's chin, trying to make him smile. "go, before you'll get in trouble" Kris nods, "okay, bye" Kris looks inside the room, and sees everyone looking at them. He want it to proof to everyone, and make it clear that Chanyeol was only his but Chanyeol was feeling abit low; so he kisses Chanyeol on the cheek.

Chanyeol gets in his class and Kris stays there until he sees Chanyeol in his sit. As he walks in the halls, he notice how lonely their are. And how lonely its making Kris seem. As he thought he'll should worry about Chanyeol, Kris sees Mrs. Jung coming towards him. "im sorry that i didnt call you, i was-"

Mrs. Jung raises her hand, "in school im your principal, and" Mrs. Jung leans over to whisper to Kris, "we'll talk about this with your father" Kris nods, "now come to my office" "am i in trouble?" Mrs. Jung starts to walk, "theres someone who wants to talk to you"

 

The doors of the office open, Mrs. Jung doesnt enter her office but rather make Kris enter. When he takes one step forward he sees someone sitting down, a woman. Mrs. Park. Kris walks faster towards her, not wanting to waste her time. "hello, Mrs. Park" Kris bows, but stays like that. "come with me" Mrs. Park stands up and leaves the office.

In that moment Mrs. Jung enters and looks at Kris, wanting him to explain. He only nods to calm her down, and follows Mrs. Park. Kris didnt know if this was allow. When their outside, Kris knows Mrs. Park was taking him somewhere private. And he wasnt totally okay with this. A black mercedes is infront of the school, the chauffeur opens the door and Mrs. Park gets in.

The chauffeur stares at Kris, waiting for him to enter the car too. He sighs, and goes around to enter the car. Mrs. Park sits neatly on the sit, with her legs press together. She puts her expensive purse on her lap with her hands intop of the purse. Kris takes time to look at her, to notice something he could use. But every detail was empty.

It didnt give Kris a clue about Mrs. Park. Plus who was he trying to fool, his not sherlock holmes. 

 

Minutes later of silence, the car finally stops. The chauffeur opens the door for Mrs. Park, Kris didnt have time to be stuck in that car anymore so he opens the door himself. When the air hits him, he feels like he can finally breathe. "come, a glass of water would do you good" Mrs. Park enter the building, thats half hotel and have restaurant.

They give them a table far away from people, Kris doesnt trust himself with silence. "i know you dont like seafood, so what would you like to eat?" "uhm, Mrs. Park why did you bring me here?" the waiter comes and leaves two menus, Mrs. Park grabs one. "i want to talk to you, about my son" "is this where you tell me i cant see Chanyeol anymore?"

Mrs. Park puts the menu down, "i knew you werent as dumb as you look" "im sorry, but your wrong iam dumb. Im stupid, and i have a good authority that im a douchebag. but being with Chanyeol is one of the few things in life, that im good at. you cant come and just take him away from me" Mrs. Park didnt seem touch my Kris words, and it seems like she did a mistake for making Kris come to have breakfast with her.

She stands up, getting ready to leave. Kris also stands up, but grabs her hand to stop her. "i know you might think im to young to feel this way about your son, and i know Chanyeol is going to have a bright future, and i know i dont belong with the moon," Mrs. Park looks at Kris closely, it seem like Kris wasnt talking to her but more to himself.

Kris has thought about this alot, and the words couldnt stay inside any longer. Thoughts that he push down so, so down finally raise up. "i know, that maybe its me who is pushing Chanyeol to like me. even when i have money, i dont come from a pure wealthy family like you. And love is not something that can feed you, or put a roof in your head."

"and i might love Chanyeol right now, and i know im gonna love him tomorrow and the next day, and the day after that. I dont know in the future, but im not going to let him go. sorry Mrs. Park, i really want it to have a nice lunch with you, so you'll see a nicer image of me. but it seems that you already have your mind made up." Kris takes his hand away from Mrs. Park, he bows alittle.

"and you should know that i also have my mind made up, excuse me" Kris walks away, not waiting for last words. There was no way you could change Kris mind. Not today, nor tomorrow. And now he knows that Jongin isnt his only enemy, but it was also Mrs. Park. Can he at least say, its Chanyeol and him against the world?

Kris stands outside of the restaurant, the doors open and Mrs. Park gets out. Kris takes his phone out pretending his talking on the phone. Mrs. Park gets close to him, knowing his not talking to anyone. "oh yes i'll talk to you later" but Kris doesnt know that, so he pretends he hangs up. "i guess we both made a mistake of judging each other"

Mrs. Park smiles, "you can see Chanyeol, anytime you want" she winks and walks to her car. Kris feels his mouth opening, by every step Mrs. Park takes. He couldnt believe that he made Mrs. Park like him.

 

Chanyeol walks to his locker, as he feels eyes on him. It was like if paparazzi was follow him, but instead of having big flashy lights are their mouths who take every word just to hit him. Chanyeol prefers flashy lights. He opens his locker, making a thousand pictures fall out his locker. Chanyeol picks one up, and its Kris and Jongin hugging.

It was an old picture seen how Kris had his hair abit longer, and Jongin has it short compare to how he has it now. Everyone makes a circle around Chanyeol, just like watching someone who had a car accident. The pictures still move at the blink of Chanyeol's eyes. Kissing, hugging, laughing, holding hands, laying down in the grass. Thats all he sees.

Students start to mutter amoung themselves, into someone pushes them aside. Chanyeol feels someone grabbing his hand, but he doesnt turn to the person. He feels something cold around his wrist, that finally makes him look up. "Kris what are you doing?" Kris winks, and he cuffs himself to Chanyeol. "now, who is the person who did this?"

"Kris, stop playing around and take this handcuffs off" this make the students whisper more, with new rumors and new hate. "no one is going to talk? fine" Kris pulls on the handcuffs, making Chanyeol closer to him.

"try to do something to Chanyeol now"