Dont let go of me

THE ROYALS

Kris enters the restroom, and looks at Luhan. "lets go" Kris grabs Chanyeol's hand and takes him out of the restroom. "wait, Kris, stop" but Kris doesnt stop, he takes Chanyeol outside. And still continue to walk. "Kris, your hurting me let go" Chanyeol finally pulls away, Kris turns around. "why can you just stay by my side?"

"what are you talking about?"

Kris sighs, "nothing, im sorry for pulling you so hard" Chanyeol really want it to know why Kris said those words, but he didnt want to push him. "here's your jacket" Kris burst out laughing as he takes the jacket. It didnt make any sense to Chanyeol. "so i'll see you around" "yeah" Kris puts his jacket and walks away.

 

"hi Chanyeol" Chanyeol turns around, and Jongin is standing infront of him. "hi Jongin" Chanyeol waves to him, before he decides to walk away. He didnt want to talk right now. He was tired, and school wasnt over yet. 5 more hours. "wait Chanyeol!" Jongin caughts up with him, "you want to skin the next class?" "your parents wouldnt mind?"

"their traveling, they wouldnt care"

"sure, lets go"

Jongin smiles, "come" 

They couldnt leave the school, but that really didnt matter. The school was just like a big park. There was enough room in the whole school, and teacher would never find you. "is here where you take Jongdae when you dont want to go to class?" "no, he always goes to class" 

"Jongdae? no way" Jongin chuckles, "i know he looks like he skips all the time, but no his really is quiet" "how long do you know him?" Jongin slowly moves his fingers. He didnt want Chanyeol to see him counting, but he did. "10 years" "i bet you didnt find it weird when you got engaged" Jongin shakes his head, "actually it was, i know most people married their best friends but its weird. i dont like him that way," Jongin looks at Chanyeol. "i probably sound like a dumb kid"

"no, you dont" Jongin stops when he feels the wind picking up. The scene looks so lovely being infront of the tall boy. The wind slowly moves Chanyeol's black wavy hair, making Jongin smile just for the hell of it. He takes a step forward, and kisses Chanyeol under the oak tree. The moment happens so fast, that Chanyeol didnt stop Jongin.

"what hell is going on?" Kris pushes Jongin away from Chanyeol, "Kris" Chanyeol whispers, Kris puts Chanyeol behind him so Jongin wouldnt get any more ideas. "didnt i just had a talk with you?" "since when Chanyeol was part of the deal?"

Kris being taller than Jongin, over powers him but Chanyeol stops him before he could hit him. "hey, would you two stop!?" "your right Chanyeol, lets go" Kris pulls on Chanyeol, but Jongin grabs Chanyeol's hand before they could walk away. "Kris, just like you said. You want to get along, then you have to let go of Chanyeol"

"dont you have a fiance you need to worry about?"

"you know its just business"

Chanyeol stands there, feeling like a cheap prize. Although he has to admit he likes the idea of two boys fighting over him. "well Chanyeol is my business, so dont get close to him, come on Chanyeol"

"and if i do?"

"then i have to throw the deal, and its not gonna end good"

"you wouldnt dare to hit your ex boyfriend?" Jongin says with a teasing tone, which made Kris laugh. The old laugh that Jongin got used to. "dont hold your breath"

"then lets fight" Kris lets go of Chanyeol's hand, and walks up to Jongin. Jongin throws the first punch right on the lip. Kris touches his lip, the punch didnt cause him blood. But it still hurt. Kris raises his fist, but Chanyeol gets in the middle. He was not strong enough to separate both of them. "stop! Kris stop!" 

"you better listen! Mr. Kim, Mr. Wu" the three students stop, and look at the principal. Mrs. Jung. "i want both of you in my office" "i'll take Chanyeol to his class first" Kris holds Chanyeol's hand, and takes him to the direction of his classroom. "Mr. Wu! come back! Mr. Wu if you dont turn around you'll be in big trouble!" Mrs. Jung keep yelling, but Kris doesnt stop.

Chanyeol turns around to see Mrs. Jung expression, and she was really mad. "Kris" "dont turn around" Chanyeol turns around as he sees Mrs. Jung, getting smaller and smaller. "i told you not to turn around!" Kris stops, and turns around as he puts his hands in Chanyeol's shoulders. "why dont you listen to me? why do you have to be such a child"

Chanyeol looks at Kris, with a blank look. He want it to apologize to Kris, but he knows Kris doesnt want that. "dont look at me like that, i might kiss you again" "dont do that! last time i let you but this time i wouldnt"

Kris chuckles, and ruffles Chanyeol's hair. "how about a good luck kiss?" "why do you need good luck?" ~ "cause i cant let Jongin kiss you anytime he wants" "so your going to fight him?"

Kris nods, "come lets go, the bell is about to ring" this time Kris doesnt hold Chanyeol's hand, and just walks infront of him. Making sure no one would get close to him. Chanyeol follows Kris willingly.

 

"here you go, i see you later" Kris waits for Chanyeol to enter his classroom, Chanyeol looks inside then back at Kris. "why did you break up with Jongin?"

"oh your jealous?" the joking tone didnt convince Chanyeol, "your willing to fight him, what does that tell you?" "that im over him, and i like someone else" Chanyeol hits Kris in the shoulder, "stop, people are going to believe it"

"do you believe me?" Kris raises his eyebrow, "hey Chanyeol where is Jongin?" Jongdae breaks the eye contact of Kris, and Chanyeol. Jongdae only hopes he doesnt get hit by Kris. "he got in trouble" Chanyeol says not really wanting to tell Jongdae. Cause then he has to explain the reason, and he knows Jongdae its not going to take it good.

"why?"

"Jongdae, dont ask and go look for him. He might need a shoulder" Jongdae looks at Chanyeol, hoping he'll ignore Kris words and just tell him. But Chanyeol just looks down. "okay, i'll go" Jongdae walks away, trying to find Jongin. "now go in" Kris gets close to Chanyeol to at least kiss his forehead, but he doesnt do anything and just leaves.

Chanyeol enters the class, and takes his sit. The students who enter the class keep talking to each other. Chanyeol in the other hand didnt feel right. Something inside was tingling. Two students begins to play by pushing each other, as they continue to laugh. One of the students had this annoying laugh, that it was bothering Chanyeol.

"oh stop" he say, then laugh. His friend pushes him against the wall with the windows. The friend pushes him back, but the other didnt react. "whats wrong?" "fight!" all the students stand up and look at the windows, to see the fight thats its on the patio. "i bet Kris group is going to win" the students begin to whisper, Chanyeol stands up and sees Kris group infront of Jongin's.

Apart of being surprise by all of this, he was suprise to see the boy with pretty features in Jongin's team. Chanyeol runs out of the room in the speed of light. His hair moves around his forehead, playing around as the wind moves. He opens the doors of the hallway, and tries to push himself to run faster. 

"Jongdae? what are you doing fighting? do you know that your lovely fiance was kissing Chanyeol?" Kris says, with his hands in his pocket playing his role of cool guy pretty well. Jongdae looks at Jongin, but Jongin didnt turn to look at him. Jongdae had to admit Jongin does deserve some good hitting. But by him, not by Kris.

"if we talking about dirty secrets than maybe i should say yours"

Kris smirks, "Jongdae you should really joins us" "i wouldnt mind playing dirty tricks with Jongdae" Minseok comments, "no one is going to touch anyone!" Chanyeol finally arrives stepping in the middle. "Sehun" Sehun steps away, and grabs Chanyeol. Kris let Sehun use force if necessary. Anything to move Chanyeol away.

The fight starts. Jongin runs his hands in Kris neck.

Minseok gives a high kick in Luhan's stomach, just for Jongdae to return the punch to Minseok's face. Chanyeol tries to push Sehun away, but that weak maknae has more strength. Kris takes Jongins hands away from him, he pulls Jongin down and with his elbow he hits Jongin in the back. "Jongin!" Chanyeol yells, Jongdae turns around, and hits Kris back.

And with that Minseok grabs Jongdae's hair and pulls it back. Chanyeol cant look at this anymore, and without thinking twice he slaps Sehun. And runs to the fight. As Kris was getting ready to punch Jongin again, Chanyeol gets in the middle and Kris ends up hitting him.

Chanyeol not being good at anything to do with fights, he falls to the floor by Kris hard hit. Everyone stops fighting, and just look at the knock out Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

the tittle of the last chapter it meant jongin and kris as rivals, nothing to do with luhan