Plan Kai + Chen

THE ROYALS

"then he laugh" Yixing gives the punch line of the joke, everyone in the group laughs. All bunch of nerds. "that was funny Yixing" Jongin appears behind them, knowing that he wasnt welcome, since Yixing doesnt just hang with everybody. "oh its you" Yixing says rolling his eyes, Jongdae cleans his throat knowing it was time to take Jongin somewhere else.

"i see you guys later" and Jongdae leaves with Jongin. "why do you hang with Yixing? his a " Jongdae chuckles, it seems thats the type of people he likes. Since he's friends with Jongin. "his a nice guy when you get to know him" "whatever, thats not why i want it to talk to you. I want it to ask you, do you want to come to my house and play video games?"

"uhm....Jongin remember what he talked about?"

Jongin puts a confused face, "uhm...." he tries to get a clue by seen Jongdae's expression, "about giving you some days...?" Jongdae nods, "we said that we werent going to talk with each for acouple of days" "no, not we. You chose that, i didnt even had a said on it" Jongdae sighs, "well i still need time" "how much time do you need? yesterday we work together, i thought we were okay"

"our friends need it us, thats why i made an exception. But seen how you still dont understand my feelings, is better to just drop our friendship"

"what?"

"im sorry Jongin" Jongdae passes by him, giving him an opportunity to grab his arm. "your willing to drop years and years of friendship?" "im sorry" Jongdae grabs Jongin's hand to pull it away from him, and it was a nice last touch.

 

Jongin sits on their usual table, as he mumbles something as he eats. Along the lines of 'Yixing is such a jackass', and 'just hear his laughter its so stupid'. Without noticing how much food he has in his mouth, he doesnt give himself time to chew all the food. He almost end up choking. "hey" Jongin stops mumbling, "hi Sehun" "wheres Chanyeol, and Kris?"

"well since they dont care about nothing, they eat together with no one around, you know so they can kiss" Jongin answers, he was okay now with the whole Kris and Chanyeol thing. "and Jongdae?" "with Yixing" Jongin makes an ugly face when he says Yixing's name. He really hate it that guy. "have you notice his never in any rumors? i should start one" Sehun looks at Jongin with amusement, as he talks about his hate for Yixing.

"like i should say his gay"

"how would that be a rumor?" Jongin stops eating, "then i should say his straight" Sehun laughs, "whats so funny?" Minseok joins the conversation, "Yixing" Sehun fills him in, "oh did you guys heard about how Yixing likes Jongdae? i dont blame him though Jongdae is a nice piece of " Jongin didnt like how Minseok was referring to Jongdae. His ex friend.

"wait how do you know? and since when do you like Jongdae?"

"okay so," Minseok gets close to the two of them, trying to keep the secret. "Yixing told Suho that he likes Jongdae, Suho told Sulli since they tell each other everything now that their going out. Then Sulli told Kris, and Kris told me. And i like Jongdae since we got in a fight, he looked hot"

Jongin throws his fork to the tray of food, and leaves. "you think he suspects something?" "nah" Minseok takes his cell phone out, "good i got nervous when i said Kris name, i thought he would piece everything together."

From: Minseok
001456543
To: Krisboss

'Plan part 1 done'

Jongin walks to his locker to get his dancing shoes, after what Minseok told him he need it to let all the frustration out. And fast before lunch was over. He opens his locker and takes his shoes out, "oh hi Jongin!" Jongin turns to the happy voice, "hi, Luhan" "what are you doing? where are you going? are you going to dance? my teacher told me i have the face to be an idol, and i always want it to dance, can you teach me? please, pretty please" Jongin want it Luhan to stop talking, before he chokes him with his shoelaces.

"sure, Luhan come with me"

Jongin walks to the direction of the dance room, Luhan smirks and follows him. The door of the dance room is always lock, but since Jongin gives classes there he has the key. He opens the door, and walks to the stereo to put the music that he was going to dance too. Luhan sits down on the floor to change shoes, "hey, have you seen Jongdae?"

Jongin gets the urge to throw the shoe to Luhan, but somehow he stops himself. "no." "you know him better, does he like someone? do you know if someone likes him?" Jongin turns around and raises his eyebrow, "why do you ask?" "i want to confess my feelings to him, every since i met him i feel like we would be good for each other, you know?" 

"Luhan get out!"

"what?"

Jongin raises his shoe at him, "get o.u.t" Luhan stands up, and runs out of the room. He looks around before he takes his cell phone out. 

From: Luhan
001401243
To: uKris

'this is the last time i'll act like annoying person, part 2 done'

Jongin puts his dancing shoes, and begins to stretch. He knows ones he hits play on the music his going to stop thinking so much, and just relax. When he stands up, the bell rings. Lunch was over.

"!"

 

"Bienvenue!" the teacher greets Chanyeol, "Bonjour madame" Jongin says as he enters right behind. "why are we taking this class again?" he says when he takes his sit next to Chanyeol, "because its cool to learn a new language" "whatever"

"whats wrong?"

"nothing"

The bell rings, and the teacher stands infront of the class. "we gonna have a quiz today! it would be a dictation kind of quiz, and for that one of my students for the next class would talk about his perfect day in french and you guys have to write it, come in Yixing" the door opens, and Yixing enters with a smile on his face. "he looks happy" Chanyeol comments when he takes a piece of paper out.

"okay, when ever your ready Yixing" Yixing begins to speak in perfect french, and Jongin is lost. But he doesnt care for that, he hates Yixing's voice. The tone and how he feels like Yixing is laughing at him, for not being as smart as him. But the thing he hates the most, is when he looks at his eyes. Eyes that tell him 'you couldnt even keep your one and only best friend'.

"why arent you writing? your gonna get an F" Chanyeol says, as he writes the small words he understand. "i cant stand to listen to him" "did you had a fight with him?" Jongin shakes his head, and pretends to write something. "did you hear already? when i was eating with Kris, Suho came to tell us how Yixing was going to ask Jongdae out, today after school"

"what?"

"yeah, Suho told us because we are friends with Jongdae and to be in the exact time infront of the gates to see it" Chanyeol squeals, and makes Jongin disgust it. Yixing finally stops talking, "okay thank you Yixing, is there anything you guys want him to repeat?" Baekhyun raises his hand, "yes, when you were talking about telling someone you love them, did you said 'dance'?"

Yixing nods, Chanyeol raises his hand. "wait you know how to dance?" "i dont do it alot, but yes. i can dance to any type of music" Jongin breaks his pencil in half. He remembers when Jongdae would compliment him on his dancing skills. And now Jongdae has someone else to compliment. "okay, is that all?" the students didnt ask anything else.

The teacher thanks Yixing for coming, and for everyone to turn their papers in. The bell finally rings, and Jongin is mad that it couldnt ring ealier. He doesnt wait for Chanyeol, and just runs out of the room. Chanyeol throws Baekhyun a box of chocolates, as a thank you. "anytime, iam an actor after all"

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris<3

'part 3, done <3'

 

Jongin messes his hair, as he cant stop thinking. Why today? why does he notice Yixing and is today national Yixing day? why was everyone talking about him? Kris turns left, and now Jongin and him are in the same hallway. Jongin was totally out, so he was not going to pay attention to him. Kris takes his cell phone, "sure, Jongdae all four us can have dinner together" Kris says when he passes Jongin.

Jongin stops, "sure just text Chanyeol the address we would be there" he starts to follow Kris, "sure, i'll try to read something so Yixing wouldnt think im dumb" There was something that breaks inside of Jongin, he doesnt know if it was because his mind finally made sense, or it was the thought of he want it everything to stop. Either way he had enough.

He stops following Kris, and runs to Jongdae' locker. Kris turns around when he doesnt feel Jongin following him.

From: Kris
001798560
To: myChanchan, Luhan, myboazi, son

'PLAN IS A SUCCESS'

Jongin sees Jongdae closing his locker, ready to walk to his classroom. He runs to him, pushing Jongdae to the lockers behind. "what the hell Jongin!" "you cant go out with Yixing, im sorry for not realizing my feeling earlier. Sorry for taking so long"

"Jongin what are you talking about? what does Yixing have to do with this?" Jongin still has Jongdae pin to the lockers, he want it Jongdae to stop talking so he could kiss his glorious lips. "just tell me im not late" "late? for what?" Jongdae was beyond confused. "for this" Jongin puts his lips against Jongdae's, he always thought when in romantic movies, they would put fireworks sounds when the two people who thought couldnt like each other finally kiss was the most cheesiest thing ever.

But when it happens to Jongin, he realize that it wasnt cheesy but the most glorious sound that a human can hear.

 

 

 

 

 

-seconds later when Jongin takes his lips away from Jongdae, Yixing passes them holding Sehun's hand-

Yixing and Sehun been going out since school started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

-is writing another krisyeol fic-