Mess

THE ROYALS

Chanyeol opens his eyes it doesnt take long for him to feel pain in his face. "finally you wake up" the school nurse says as she leans closer to Chanyeol. He sits down in the bed, "what happen?" "you receive a punch that knock you out" Chanyeol stands up, but every step would make him seem like he was drunk. So he moves slowly to the mirror.

"oh mother of god!" Chanyeol jumps back when he sees the red mark in the lower part of his cheek. "you think my mother would notice?" the nurse laughs, "lets see if we can hide it" she goes to her desk to grab her purse. She takes her powder compact, although her skin was abit lighter than Chanyeol. "lets see if this helps" with the little sponge she lightly touches Chanyeol's face.

The red mark start to look like Chanyeol was blushing. Although it was technically impossible since where he got hit is in the lower part of his cheek. Close to his lip. "this all i can do, if i put more its going to look really obvious" Chanyeol turns around to look at the mirror, he did look better. "thanks anyway" Chanyeol goes to the bed to grab his shoes.

"can you tell me in what period this is?"

"your suppose to be in your last right now"

"WHAT!" Chanyeol had approximately slept for 4 hours. "well you got here, then ten minutes later you wake up but then you said 'ten more minutes' and your barely woke up now" thats why when he goes to the dentist they dont put him to sleep. "i have to go" Chanyeol runs out of the nurse office, hopping since he was trying to leave as he was tying his shoe.

He makes a quick stop in his locker to grab his book. As he passes by everyones locker who are in the direction of his class, he stops when he sees Kris locker. It has graffiti all over it. With words that only adults should hear if they were watching . Chanyeol didnt even know such words exist it. He drops the book, and goes to the restroom.

He grabs alot of napkins and wets them. And runs to Kris locker. He begins to scrub the nasty words. But it was impossible, because they used permanent marker. "dont bother" Jongdae stands next to Chanyeol, the poor napkins are all torn. "why are they saying all of those words to him?" "because i told them too" Chanyeol turns to look at Jongdae.

"why would you do that?"

"its part of high school Chanyeol, is nothing personal" Jongdae was about to walk away, but Chanyeol grabs him by the chest and pushes to the lockers. "what Kris did to me it was an accident you didnt had to make him pay like this"

Jongdae takes Chanyeol's hand away coldly, "this is not for you, this for Jongin" with nothing else to say he leaves. When Chanyeol was little he knew they were two kinds of people in the world. The people who have money, and the people who dont. Now he knows he was wrong. 

Without wanting to go back to class, Chanyeol stands infront of Kris locker trying to cover as much words as he could. Even when he feels that who ever did this, did it earlier. So half of the school already seen Kris locker. The bell rings, and ones again the halls are full of people. Kris stands in the middle of the hallway, when he spots Chanyeol.

Chanyeol in the other hand havent notice. His blank look was really killing Kris. All he knows is no one should get close to Chanyeol, when he has that look in his face. They would want to take advantage of him, and Kris couldnt allow that. But then his eyes travel to the light redness Chanyeol has in his face. He feels bad for that.

Even when the word 'accident' is written all of this, he couldnt let go of the guilt rush he has inside. "Mr. Wu, come" Mrs. Jung stands next to Kris. And it look like Kris had the higher rank than Mrs. Jung. "yes, ma'am" Kris takes a last glance at Chanyeol, before he follows Mrs. Jung to the janitor closet. 

 

"you'll be cleaning all the windows from C building for a week" the janitor gives him a bucket of water that has a strong odor of bleach, and other chemicals. "you should be glad, if Mr. Park parents find out they would make me kick you out of this school" Kris nods, and grabs the bucket. The janitor leaves, making the conversation more private.

"are you okay?" she touches Kris cheek, "yeah mom" Mrs. Jung smiles, "i'll take Sulli home so dont worry" "okay" Mrs. Jung pats Kris back, in a way to tell him 'you'll be fine'.

"see you later"

 

Kris walks to C building, with the bucket and a window scraper. He puts the bucket down and sinks the scraper in the bucket. He takes it out and starts to clean the window. It remind him when he first enter the school. Since he had to pay back somehow in getting in. Afterschool they made him clean windows or the cafeteria.

Irony.

Even when his rich he has to clean. As Kris continues to clean, he feels someone grabbing the scraper from his hands. He looks at the person who owns the hand. "what are you doing here?"

"no apology for hitting me?" Luhan smirks, "if i remember right, i didnt hit you" Luhan chuckles, and hits Kris in the arm. "your funny" he laughs abit more, before he turns to clean the window. "your not going to tell me why your here? did Jongin send you?"

"Jongin? oh no i saw him leaving the school with Chanyeol, i didnt want to go home yet so i follow you" Kris sighs as he looks down. Sure he didnt want to get close to Chanyeol after he hit him, but that rule should also go to everyone. No is allow to talk to Chanyeol (protecting mode). "do you know where they went?" Luhan shakes his head, "i dont know him that well for him to tell me his where abouts"

"then why join his group? why fight?" Luhan sinks the scraper in the bucket, "i dont know, to fit in?" this time it was Kris who chuckles, as he takes the scraper from Luhan. "so now do you want to join my group?" "that depends, in what group is Chanyeol in?"

Kris moves the scraper up and down, making the water spill in Luhan's uniform. "hey! you leave Chanyeol alone" "calm down, i find him interesting thats all" Theres abit of silence. Kris also finds Chanyeol interesting. In a totally different way in what Luhan is talking about.

"so is what Jongdae told everyone true?"

"about me selling myself?" Luhan nods, "no" "what are you going to do? thats abit strong comment" Kris puts the scraper down, he didnt have the will or the energy to clean windows. "i know, do you want to help me think of a plan?" Luhan puts his hands inside his pockets, as he nods making his lips paint a grin.

 

"thank you Jongin for taking me home" the car is park infront of Chanyeol's house, but Chanyeol doesnt get out of the car. "no problem, i feel kinda guilty for you getting punch" "it wasnt your fault, neither was Kris"

Jongin sighs, "dont mention his name"

"what happened between you two?"

"didnt you hear what all of the people are saying?" Chanyeol shakes his head. Jongin doesnt know why he let Jongdae said those words about Kris. But he just couldnt stop when Jongdae was saying those things to everyone. Neither when Jongdae was making posters for the fake ad, where you could hire Kris. He just couldnt stop him.

Because deep inside he want it to hurt Kris, and make Chanyeol realize that he shouldnt get close to him. "did Kris tell you how he got rich?" Chanyeol shakes his head. "well Kris told everyone that his father is lawyer, but in reality Kris has someone who pays for everything. Because he owns Kris "

"what do you mean?"

"Kris sells himself for money, i broke up with him cause he want it me to do the same" Chanyeol opens his mouth, he feels abit weird out and shock. In his family you dont hear things like this. This conversation in his house would be consider vulgar. So Chanyeol didnt know what to think.

Chanyeol opens the door of the car, but Jongin stops him. "you dont have to go, im here for you"

"thanks, but i have to go see Kris"

"why?"

"because he probably feels awful about this rumor" Jongin doesnt let Chanyeol go, "dont go" Chanyeol grabs Jongin's hand and pulls it away.

"i have to"