"But everyone loves me"

THE ROYALS

Kris opens the big front doors of the building. Important people look at him in a evil way, they didnt have time for a high school kid to come and bump into them. It goes the same with Kris, he didnt have time to be polite. He runs to the elevators until he sees Chanyeol running into Jongin's arms. Chanyeol's expression, tells him Chanyeol is afraid.

Jongin hugs Chanyeol tight, and it makes Kris stomach twist. No one had the right to hug Chanyeol, just him. And maybe his mom. But thats it. When he gives a step forward, Jongin and Chanyeol start to walk totally not seen Kris. He scoffs big time, it wasnt ones but twice. How could they not notice him? and why is Chanyeol willingly going with Jongin?

No matter what, Kris knows he has to have a big talk with Chanyeol. That or cuff himself to him. Kris gets out of the building, knowing perfectly where Jongin is taking Chanyeol. Jongin wasnt stupid he was not going to waste this opportunity to take Chanyeol to his house. Heck Kris even did that. "to Jongin's home"

The chauffeur nods starting the car. It wasnt the first time the chauffeur has gone to Jongin's home. There was a time where Kris, Sehun, and Minseok would spend their days in Jongin's house. Mostly it was Kris who was 24/7 stuck with his boyfriend. Which that time was Jongin. To his luck, there was traffic. Kris looks around, not seen Jongin's car. 

"smart Jongin, take the other route" Kris chuckles. Kris has to admit it was smart, the route was more private. Giving Jongin a perfect time to have an intimate conversation with Chanyeol. 

 

After 20 minutes stuck in traffic, and people calling him. Cause apparently everyone want it to talk to Kris. He finally arrives to Jongin's home. He rings the bell twice before the maid answers the door. "hi, its Jongin here?" the maid moves aside nodding, "his in the livingroom" Kris bows to her, and walks to the livingroom that he knows perfectly well.

That room has the sound of sweet kisses, and beautiful promises that belong to him and Jongin. But time could only let those promises go on for so long, before it broke them. It makes Kris realize that his just in high school, how long did he thought those promises would last? The other thing he realize is that he now belongs to a world that rich people own.

And now he was one of those rich people. People think that rich families have everything, and life is to easy for them. The thing that they dont see is that the richer you get, the more enemies you'll get. And the more people you have to say goodbye cause apparently you become a bigger person in the world. And the law changes.

Now getting engage was something you must do, and feelings dont matter. Of course he understands Jongin, and how awful he must feel. In a blink of an eye your best friend becomes your fiance. And in other blink of an eye your boyfriend becomes a stranger with no guts to fight for you. Now that Kris thinks about it he does sound like a douchebag, who didnt think twice to fight for Jongin.

And now here he is, stalking Chanyeol. Fighting for him, making sure he'll be okay. Without thinking so much he had taken the role ones Jongin had. Now the million dollar question is, 'would Chanyeol fight for Kris? or would Chanyeol take Kris old role and walk away from him?'

Would karma be such a ? or would he just let Kris be with Chanyeol?
To early to tell.

"arent you scared?"

"im frightened"

"well you shouldnt watch such awful movie" Kris grabs the control remote to turn the tv off. "Kris!" Chanyeol stands up leaving Jongin's chest alone and cold. "come Chanyeol, lets go home" Kris grabs Chanyeol in his usual way of 'possessive boyfriend'. "hey ask before you grab Chanyeol!" because Kris notice that Jongin was going to grab Chanyeol, he moves Chanyeol more towards him.

Jongin pulls on the neck of the shirt, as he notice the tattoo. Shock he lets go of Chanyeol, and right away Chanyeol tries to fix his shirt hoping Jongin didnt see anything. "he marked you?" Jongin looks at Kris, "you marked him!?" 

"he want it to, and now we are leaving"

"Chanyeol!" Jongin yells, both Kris and Chanyeol stop. Kris forgot how powerful Jongin's voice could be when he want it to. "just tell Kris you want to stay, come on Chanyeol please"

"......i'll see you in school okay, Jongin" thats all it takes for Kris to smirk as he takes Chanyeol out of the house that brings memories to him.


Kris and Chanyeol stand infront of Chanyeol's door. "are you okay?" "yeah" Kris traces his hand in Chanyeol's forearm to his hand. "are you sure? it doesnt look like you are" Chanyeol looks down, at the way Kris and his hands intertwine. It was simple like a puzzle. Like a yes and no. But it was also hard, like to be sure what this feelings means.

Hard like wanting a happy future, but knowing how hard you life is. Thats what Kris is to Chanyeol. "you know i can stay here with you, and play some more video games" Chanyeol shakes his head, "no, im tired. i think i'll just go to sleep" "fine, then i'll sleep with you" Kris lets go of Chanyeol's hand, and walks towards the door thats his about to open.

"Kris" Chanyeol pulls on his shirt to stop him, as he smiles alittle until the door really opens. Plot twice, it wasnt Kris. "good, your here" Mrs. Park looks at both boys, "Kris, i'll see you tomorrow for lunch." Mrs. Park pulls on Chanyeol's arm to get inside the house, not letting Kris answer. So Kris knows Mrs. Park wasnt asking him, he was telling him.

"go change so you can come and eat with me" Mrs. Park walks towards the kitchen, "what was that mom?" but stops at Chanyeol's question. "nothing, i just invite your friend to have lunch with us" "why?"

Mrs. smiles, "how stupid do you think am i Chanyeol? i know your pretty close to him, its time i meet him. Now go change and come downstairs" she leaves, not wanting to hear her son say something else. Chanyeol sighs, he doesnt have a good feeling about this. He just hopes its him being nervous.

Chanyeol goes upstairs, and just jumps to his bed. He didnt want to eat, but he didnt want his mom to eat alone. He'll just push himself to eat something. When he was about to stand up, his phone vibrates.

From: Kris
001798560
To: Chanchan

'hey, should i skip tomorrow? your mom looks angry'

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris

'no, your only going to make it worst, sorry that i got you into this mess :/'

From: Kris
001798560
To: Chanchan

'its okay, the thing about me is that everyone loves me :P'

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris

'i doubt thats true >:P'

From: Kris
001798560
To: Chanchan

'watch me how i make your mom love me (¬‿¬)'

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris

'whatever, i'll text you later going to eat'

From: Kris
001798560
To: Chanchan

'okay, later <3'

 

After all the time in school, and Chanyeol preparing Kris in what to say and what not to say; finally the moment of truth gets here. Chanyeol sits next to his mom, as Kris sits infront of them. Mrs. Park close down the whole restaurant, so they can have a private lunch. That made Kris nervous. "i already order, i hope you like it, whats your name again dear?"

Kris cleans his throat, "Kris, ma'am" Mrs. Park nods, "oh right, so tell me how you met my son?" Chanyeol looks at Kris, with a pleading look. 'dont tell her the truth please dont tell her'. "we have some classes together, at first i thougth Chanyeol was a stalker" Kris laughs at his joke, but Mrs. Park didnt find it funny. "is that what you think about my son? someone that would be a stalker?" Kris shakes his head, twice. "no, no of course not ma'am"

Waiters come, and put the plates infront of them. Kris looks at his plate, he wasnt a fan of seafood. But he passes his saliva hard, and eats his fish. The sound of forks, and knifes touching the plates are the only sound in the room. Kris takes a bite of the fish, then drinks water. It was the only way he could swallow. "is something wrong with the fish?"

Mrs. Park notice Kris expression everytime he puts pieces of fish in his mouth. "no, ma'am its delicious" Chanyeol notice that Kris was lying, which in away makes him smile. Kris was doing all of this for him, it was the sweetest thing someone has ever done. "so tell me something about you" Kris wipes his mouth, takes a sip of the water and answers Mrs. Park.

"we used to lived in China. My dad remarried so we had to move to Seoul, i now have a sister. Which i love, i always want it a sibling."

"whats your sister's name?"

"Sulli, she goes to the same as school as me" Mrs. Park nods, she continues to eat like nothing happen. Kris looks at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol slowly puts his thumb up. Kris smiles. Chanyeol has to admit Kris was right, everyone loves him. Mrs. Park puts her fork and knife down, "come Chanyeol is time to go" Mrs. Park stands up, and Kris stands up bowing alittle to be polite.

"come Kris, you can come with us" Chanyeol follows his mom, Mrs. Park puts a sour expression. "no, no dear we are not going home" "oh, okay" Kris continues to smile, "its okay, i can call my chauffeur" Mrs. Park continues with the sour expression, she wasnt even trying to hide it. She want it to show Kris, that she really didnt like him.

"i hope to see you again, Mrs. Park"

"i hope your kidding"

"mom!" Mrs. Park doesnt say anything and just leaves. Kris walks to Chanyeol surprise, this couldnt be happening to him. Kris has charm, that was in his top 10 things. It wasnt possible, Mrs. Park was made of stone. "is she kidding? you think if i make my puppy eyes at her would work?" "no, you'll only make it worst, shes allergic to dogs"

"great, Chanyeol you have to make your mom go out with me again" Kris pouts. Damn. "okay, i'll try" Kris breaths, he still has his charm. Something was wrong with Mrs. Park. "i'll text you later" "okay"

Without thinking Chanyeol just gives Kris a peck on the lips.

 

From: Kris
001798560
To: Chanchan

'hey, so what did your mom say?'

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris

'i couldnt tell her, i dont want to pressure her'

From: Kris
001798560
To: Chanchan

'come on Chanyeol, im outside your home let me talk to her'

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris

'what are you doing outside my house?'

From: Kris
001798560
To: Chanchan

'just in case your mom had said yes'

From: Chanyeol
001456879
To: Kris

'OTL go home kris'

From: Kris
001798560
To: Chanchan

'no, open the window'

Chanyeol gets up from his bed, its ten p.m and the only light around his room is the light that shines from the street. Chanyeol opens his window, and sees Kris standing outside. Kris waves, "im going in" he whispers, "what?" Chanyeol whispers back, but his tone is sharp. Kris doesnt hear it, so he just starts to climb what it seems like a ladder.

Chanyeol moves away from the window, so Kris can get in. Both of them stand there awkward. It was the middle of the night, and Kris was in Chanyeol's room. "so" Kris chuckles, "Chanyeol please im not here to seduce you, or to have hot with me" Kris says as he looks around the room, telling a million stories to him. Telling him about Chanyeol, the person he likes.

"right" Chanyeol feels dumb for thinking that. "were you asleep?" Kris says when he looks at the unmade bed. "i was trying" "go ahead go back to bed, i'll leave soon" Chanyeol nods, he goes and lays down in his warm bed. Kris sits on the bed, as he looks at Chanyeol who just close his eyes. "i cant fall asleep, if you look at me" Kris grins, "sorry"

Kris tries to look somewhere else, but it was hard when his shiny star its infront of him. Shining the whole room. "Kris, what do you think of me?" Chanyeol opens his eyes, but he doesnt look at Kris. "in what aspect?" "i mean do you like me as a friend or as something more?"

"you havent notice that i like you? im surprise Chanyeol" Chanyeol raises his eyes, and looks at Kris who is smiling. His swears and promise to himself that he'll never get tired of looking at that gummy smile. "you do?" Kris nods, "i do, now im going to ask you the same question. Do you like me?" Chanyeol nods, then covers his face.

And his glad the room is dark. "alot?" Chanyeol nods again, but still covering his face. "how much? like here to the moon, or here to Jongin's house?" Chanyeol punches Kris in the arm, as they both try to keep their laughter down. Kris accidently falls intop of Chanyeol, making them quiet but keeping their smiles on their faces.

Kris looks at Chanyeol like trying to see the galaxy in Chanyeol's eyes. Like if Chanyeol has the answer for happiness. And Kris knows he does. Kris slowly leans over to Chanyeol to kiss him. The kiss was sweet, and slow. Apart from putting a smile on Kris, because Chanyeol finally kisses him back. Kris was good in rolling his tongue around Chanyeol's mouth.

And Chanyeol was good in it. Kris takes his lips and starts to kiss Chanyeol's neck, making Chanyeol moan silently. Chanyeol starts to feel his pants getting tighter, and he was embarrass for having an . But he couldnt be blame, Kris wet lips in his neck, it was making him painfully hard. And the only way was for him to move to his side, so Kris wouldnt feel it. "whats the matter?" "nothing, can we just lay down?"

Kris nods, he didnt want to make Chanyeol feel uncomfortable or push him to do something he didnt want. Kris lays down behind Chanyeol. He pulls his arm around Chanyeol pulling him closer. Both of them fall asleep at the sound of each other's heartbeats.