After All

THE ROYALS

Chanyeol enters the school, with a grin in his face. There was alot of things he want it to be thankful for, but he didnt know where to start. It was on this day, six months ago where he enter this school. It was with this same weather, where he stop on this exact spot to let the wind touch his face. At that time all Chanyeol wanted was to start again.

His father die, and his mother was horribly broken. He thought if he travel he'll could see the world as it really is. A big globe, that is surrounded by water and land. Chanyeol wanted to see how hard the wold is, and how unfair. He wanted to grow up. Then Kris happened. The guy who made Chanyeol's name be in everyone's mouth.

There was a time where Chanyeol wanted to be erased. Everything he believed, everything like 'i dont care what people think of me' disappear. Because he does care, and he does want friends. "hey, what are you thinking about?" Kris backhugs Chanyeol, and perfectly puts his chin in Chanyeol's shoulder. "about the first day of school"

"oh the day you met the most important person in the world" Kris smiles

"oh you mean Jongin?" kris pushes Chanyeol, as he pouts. Chanyeol throws his head back and laughs so hard. "im kidding" "well you better" Chanyeol want it to erase Kris pout, so he walks up to him to hold his hand. "come take me to my locker" "what am i your bodyguard?" Chanyeol shakes his head, "no, my boyfriend" Kris bites the inside of his cheek, so he wouldnt smile at the word 'boyfriend'.

"lets go"

Kris and Chanyeol walk in the hallway, and there was no eyes on them. People just got used to it. No one start it rumors anymore, no one was backstabbing their friends because they had become richer. People just stop. It could be because there was one week left of school. And next year they would finally be seniors, and maybe not all them would grow up.

But they know they would have more challenges to overcome, half of them would be engage. Half of them they would be ready to take the company, or whatever the family business was. There was no time for childness things. As they walk, they see Sehun and Yixing laughing at something that wasnt science related. Minseok flirts with the new kid Tao.

Luhan and Baekhyun walk together practicing their lines. Apparently Luhan acting annoying show how good of an actor he is. Jongin is next to Jongdae's locker, laughing about the movie they saw last night. Their wedding is on again. The engagement was still about business, but now they half the rest of their life-time to love, and care for each other.

"Kris" Kris looks at Chanyeol, not letting go of his hand. "yeah" "what was your first thought when you saw me?" they stand infront of Chanyeol's locker, letting life pass them by. Because time wasnt something they worry. Chanyeol didnt care on seen the real world, because Kris was the real world. Kris was showing him, all of this time.

In their first kiss, in the way Kris would protect him, in him going to jail for a crime that he didnt do. "when i saw your scared face, the first thought was 'he looks so cute' but when i snap out of it, i didnt want you to be scared anymore" Chanyeol burries his face in Kris chest, "im sorry for treating you bad at first" Chanyeol chuckles.

"Kris, what do you think we would be in 10 years?"

"i see us in our high school reunion. Me and you enter the room holding hands, we been married five years. You still love me very much, even when you show it by hitting me. But I love you more. As we enter the room, we see Jongin and Jongdae. Their talking something about business, well more Jongdae is. Jongin keeps eating," Chanyeol chuckles.

"we wave at them, and they smile at us. We continue to walk and we see Yixing and Sehun. Yixing continues to tell jokes we dont understand, he also rolls his eyes at us. Sehun smirks. Minseok keeps flirting with half of the room. He comes towards us, and tell us to take our seats because, Luhan and Baekhyun are going to make alittle skit. We take our seats, and see Luhan and Baekhyun acting."

Kris raises Chanyeol's chin so he can see his face while he tells him the next words. "im looking at you, but you dont notice. you keep laughing at Luhan, and it makes me wonder what i did in my past life to deserve someone like you" "you must had safe a king" Chanyeol's comment makes Kris smile as he nods. He leans closer to Chanyeol to kiss him.

Chanyeol's mouth opens, seen how close Kris mouth is getting. "Mr. Wu! detention" Mrs. Jung yells, Chanyeol laughs. "now everyone hurry up before the bell rings" All the students start emptying the halls, "i take you to your class" Kris gives up trying to kiss Chanyeol since he can feel his mother's eyes on them. Although if they werent in school, she would be more than happy seen them kiss.

"i guess i wouldnt go home with you, since i got detention"

"dumb Kris" Chanyeol hits Kris in the chest, "hey!" he lets go of Kris hand, and starts to run. "come back here! you'll get punish for this!" it was an empty threat, and its not like Chanyeol is scared of him. "Chanyeol! i swear im gonna kiss you until your lips fall out" Kris runs after Chanyeol. Both of them try so hard not to laugh so loud, since they could really get in trouble.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

so its done! :DDDD i think is fair to end it like this, since it did kind of end it like the drama.

plus im happy with the ending.

i want to thank everyone, your guys are awesome <3 thank u thank u really.

now i start it another krisyeol fic already check it out ;D

----> the good vs. the bad <----

bye for now~