[BIGBANG] T.O.P

Random Oneshots

"Oppa let's go get coffee!" you said to T.O.P. He said "Coffee? I thought you didn't like coffee?" You smiled and said "But I know you like Coffee oppa. Shall we go?" T.O.P replied "I would like to but..." You pouted and said "Are you scared of getting caught?" He said "Nope! I just have to go soon" You said "Ahh yeah I forgot!" T.O.P then said "If we got caught I am afraid of what my fans may do" You said "They wouldn't hurt me I am pretty tough" You gently punched his arm and he gently play fought with you. Then he received a call. After he was finished you said "You have to go now don't you" He then nodded and left. You thought "He could of at least given me a hug" You then got a call from Daesung! 

Daesung: Hello?
You: Hey! 
Daesung: How are you?
You: I am good you?
Daesung: I am fine.... Are you busy?
You: Nahh
Daesung: Are you with T.O.P?
You: nope he just left why?
Daesung: Oh good! Would you like to go shopping for his christmas present with me?
You: Yeah of course!
Daesung: I will pick you up in an hour *Hangs up*
You: Aish you didn't even say bye

You got ready and after an hour had passed you heard a knock on the door. It was Daesung, you could barely tell it was him as he was in a disguise so the fans don't recognize him. He grabbed your arm and smiled saying "Let's go!" You both walked to the shops as you lived very close to a mall. You both had no idea what to get T.O.P. After the first hour was done and you still hadn't picked what to get. You both decided to call up GD to see what he thinks. GD was no help whatsoever. You continued shopping then saw a really amazing coffee maker. You thought "If I bought a coffee maker, I could make him coffee whenever he wanted and we wouldn't have to get caught by fans. Daesung must have noticed you were staring and said "That? Coffee maker?" You smiled and nodded. You both went into the shop and purchased the coffee maker and you thought "I hope he likes this"

Christmas slowly approached and you had the coffee maker hidden in your room where T.O.P would never find it.... Finally it was christmas. You woke up early that morning and it seems someone else had too as there was a knock at the door. You opened it and saw it was T.O.P with a big smile on his face!

MERRY CHRISTEUMASEU said T.O.P you giggled because he was so cute when he said merry christmas. You gave him a big hug and invited him inside. He sat on the couch and you went upstairs to grab his present. When you got back you put it on the table and said "Merry Christmas oppa!" He smiled and opened it. When he realized it was a coffee maker he giggled and said "Thank you~! Keke" He handed you the present he bought you. It was a necklace, it was the shape of a star. He said "Even though I am considered a star by many, you are my only and most precious star~ Your smile shines brighter than any star in the sky and your beauty cannot be beaten. Merry Christmas" You smiled and a tear fell from your eye... You said "Oppa...." Then you quickly ran and hugged him.