[EXO] Chen

Random Oneshots

You were wondering where your boyfriend was. You really wanted to give him a hug because you hadn't seen him in a few weeks. You texted Kris asking where he is and Kris suggested you try the practice room. He said to check the one that has the piano. When you were just outside the door you heard a wonderful singing miracles in December. You immediately knew it was him because he has the sweetest voice. You opened the door quietly and poked your head in to see him singing to another woman. You had never seen that woman before. Chen finished singing and a tear fell from your eye. The woman looked at you and ask "Who are you? Are you a saesang? GET OUT OF HERE!" Chen turned and saw it was you. You darted away.

You got outside and cried. You thought "Why? Who is she?" You decided just to walk home. As you were walking Chen finally caught up to you and grabbed your arm. He looked you in the eyes and said "It's not what you think!" You didn't say a word while looking on the ground. He cupped your face and said "You are the only one for me" You looked up and asked "The who is that woman?" He smiled a little and said "A vocal coach" You than said "Oh... I must look stupid right now" You started to blush and he said "You never look stupid... You look beautiful" You smiled and said "You are too kind" He replied "Hmm maybe" He then pulled your face in for a kiss...