[BTOB] Peniel

Random Oneshots

You are sitting in a restaurant waiting for Peniel to arrive. You arrived 10 minutes early because you were so excited that you couldn't wait. You were sitting there in your best dress and with your hair looking stunning. Then Peniel arrived in jeans and a singlet with I biker jacket on. He look at you and did a cute smile. You smiled back and he winked at you. You started to blush. You could see some of the other women in the restaurant were jealous of you. 

 

When he walked up to he hands you a bundle of roses that were behind his back. You smile and he kisses you on the cheek. He sat down at the other side and even ordered your favourite dish for you. You then asked "Oppa, How did you know my favourite dish?" He smirked and replied "I want today to be perfect so I asked your mum" You smile and say "Aish why didn't you ask me?" He just smiled and held your hand. Soon after the food arrived and you ate while talking about the day you guys had. When you were finished. Peniel said "Ahh That was delicious" and you said "Yes it was. Ahh now I am sad"

 

Peniel asked "Why are you sad?" You then replied "Because our date is over" He then smirked and said "Who said it was over?" You were confused and followed him to his car. When he started driving you noticed wasn't going the way to your house. You ask him "Where are we going?" He replied "It's a surprise" You hate surprises and tried to convince him to tell you but he didn't. When you arrived you noticed you were at a park. You asked him "Why are we here we can't see anything" He then clicked his fingers and big lights were on.

 

You noticed there was a mat on the floor with desserts and there was a band playing romantic music. You smiled and said "Ya! your such a sneaky oppa" He said "Do you like it?" You then replied "I love it" He then said "More than me?" You then replied "Of course not oppa there is nothing I love more than you" He then walked closer to you and softly grabbed your face. He looked into your eyes for a bit and said "I love you more than everything as well" He then pulled you in for a kiss.