[MBLAQ] Thunder

Random Oneshots

You and your friends were playing volley ball at the beach. You weren't the best and kept missing the ball. Your friends were laughing at you which made you feel embarrassed. You laughed along with them even though it hurts your feelings. You kept playing and missing the ball until you heard a mans voice say "Can we play too?" You couldn't believe your eyes it was MBLAQ. Thunder looked at you and said "If you want I can help you hit a ball" You smiled and said "Really? I would like that" He then grabbed one of the 3 ball we brought and walked into an open area.

 

You followed him and he showed you different hitting techniques. After he had shown you he passed you the ball and said "Try them" You tried but kept failing. He then came up to you and lightly grabbed your arms. He said "Your arms have to be like this not everywhere" You smiled and said "Thanks for the advice" Then he added "Also keep your eyes on the ball" You did as he said and hit the ball perfectly. After hitting the ball correct a few more times you joined the game.

 

You and Thunder were on different teams. You started playing and realised thanks to Thunder you had improved heaps. You played for about 10 minutes then had a break. You sat next to Thunder and thanked him for helping you. He said "That's alright. Your a lot better now" You smiled and started blushing. You looked out to sea and thought it was peaceful. Like a dream come true when all of a sudden Thunder grabbed your hand. You said "uh why did you grab my hand?" He replied "I was wondering... If you would maybe go on a date with me?"

 

You were surprised and thought he was joking. You asked "Are you joking?" He replied with "No I am serious" He was a bit offended. You then said "Ah I'm sorry Yes I would love to go on a date with you" He had the biggest smile on his face. He then lifted your hand and kissed it.