[B.A.P] Daehyun (Very Short)

Random Oneshots

You walk into the classroom and it's your first day. You go to the teacher who allocates you a seat. You walk over to the seat and notice that next to you is a very attractive boy. He said "Hello my name is Daehyun what is your?" You start mumbling but eventually you say your name. You sit down embarrassed that you mumbled. Daehyun then said "Are you OK?" You reply immediately with "Yes I am fine How are you?" He could tell that you were nervous and let out a little smile. He then said "I'm good thank you for asking". At the end of class Daehyun asked "Since your new do you want to hang out with me today?" You replied "Yes thanks" He then said "It's alright you seem pretty cool" You then said "You seem very kind" You followed him to a table of boys. He introduced all his friends. You liked his friends they were really nice and were all cute. Daehyun walked over to you and said "Aish you are so cute" You were surprised and said "Oh Really? Thanks" Daehyun then said call me oppa from now on I love it when cute girls call me oppa. You then said "Yes oppa" He then said "Even though I have only known you for short time I really like you" You replied with "I really like you too" He then said "I think I love you" You were surprised and said "I think I love you too" Daehyun then leaned in and gave you a kiss on the lips then softly whispered "I don't think I know I love you please be mine."