[K-actor] Song Joong Ki

Random Oneshots

You love to play basketball and asked your friends if they wanted to go play with you. They agreed and you arranged a time. When it was the time you and your friends arranged. You got picked up by your friends boyfriend. Your friend was waiting for you in the car. When you entered the car your friend said "Hey buddy What's up?" You looked at her and said "Nothing much" You guys talked all the way to the basketball court. You could see her boyfriend was getting annoyed by all the laughing.

 

You soon arrived at the basketball court. You notice that there are already people there and your other friends are still sitting in their car. You got out and said "What should we do?" Your friends boyfriend says "Maybe we should ask if we can join?" You replied "OK Ill do it" You started walking over to them. A handsome man turned and saw you coming. He then started walking towards you. When you finally got to each other you couldn't stop staring into his beautiful eyes. He then said "Annyong" You then said "Annyong my friends and I were wondering if we could play with you guys" You could tell he was kind just by looking at him. He then said "Yeah sure" You smiled and thanked him.

 

Before you walked back to your friends he asked "By the way what is your name?" You told him your name and he said his. It turns out his name is Joong Ki. You thought such a beautiful name for a handsome man. As you were walking back to your friends you hit yourself on the head because you don't even know Joong Ki and have feelings for him. You told your friends that he said you could play and they all got out of their cars. You all started playing it was a lot of fun. Then after a while the people you didn't know started shoving you around. You started to get annoyed. You then stole the ball of someone and ran down when all of a sudden one of the guys knocked you over. You cut your knee and and it was starting to sting. Joong Ki immediately helped you up and sat you down near the court.

 

He sat with you and you said "Why aren't you playing?" He just said "I don't feel like it and you seem cool" You started to blush and said "Thanks" He then got up and brought back a first aid kit. He then bandaged where the cut on your knee was you thanked him again. He smiled and said "Will you take a photo with me??" You replied "Yeah but what for?" He replied "I like to take photos of good things and make memories" You were smiling next to him when he got his camera you were waiting for the timer to finish. 3 2 then he kissed your cheek and the photo took. You then looked at him and said "Why did you do that?" He then said "Your too beautiful I couldn't help myself" You thanked him. Before you went home he ran over to you and said "Can I get your number?" You asked "Why?" He smiled and said "So I can arrange a date with you" You smiled and gave him your number. before you got in the car he asked "May I kiss you?" You said "ummm Yes" Then he leaned in and kissed you.