[EXO] Kris

Random Oneshots

"Ahhh Where should we go?" he said as he looked at you. You smiled and said "Hmm you decide" He said "I don't want to you pick" You thought for a long time and said "EXO's dorm!" he smiled and said "Why would you want to go there?" You replied "Because oppa sleeps there and so I can meet your friends" He smiled and agreed to take you. When you got to the door of the dorm Kris stopped you and said "uhm... it's a bit messy in there and the members might be a bit.... crazy" he laughed while opening the door. "Ayo! is anyone here?" He yelled into the dorm room... He had a puzzled expression as he entered... "Where is everyone?" He said....

You said "Maybe they are practicing?" He said "Probably" He then walked closer to you and hugged you "well.... that means we are alone" He did a weird expression and then the rest of EXO ran in and tackled him. You stood back startled and looked around at the dorm. It was very messy with sock & jocks all over the place. The members noticed that you were looking at the mess that D.O and Xiumin quickly picked everything up and put it to one side. Chen then said "Sorry.... We weren't expecting guests..." You smiled and said "It is fine haha" When Kris wasn't being tackled anymore he stood next to you and stared at you. You looked at him and said "What? Is there something in my hair?" You started rubbing your hair...

He said in English "No....it's just.... You are so beautiful... and I want to be with you" You replied in English "we are...we are best friends" He quickly replied "I know but I mean I want to watch you wake up... make you breakfast... I want to be more than friends!" You looked down and blushed. Exo looked at you curiously and confused... Kris asked them to leave for a moment and they did. When Kris was escorting them out of the door you ran and hugged him. "Oppa! That is what I want too!" He hugged you back and smiled.