[Seventeen] Lee Chan

Random Oneshots

 

You were sitting in class trying to focus on your work but your friend Lee Chan kept poking you. You kept trying to stop him but eventually just gave up and yelled “Oppa! Keep your hands to yourself”. The teacher looked at you and asked if you were OK. You looked down at your work embarrassed while everyone in your class was laughing at you.  Lee Chan leaned closer to you and said “Sorry….” You turned to hit him but changed your mind and went back to doing your work.

He whispered again…”I can’t focus… can you do some aegyo for me?” He winked at you. You asked “Are you crazy?” He pouted and said “Please please please!” You said no and ignored him for the rest of the lesson. When you left to have lunch he didn’t follow you like usual. You thought ‘where is he? Did I hurt his feelings?’ You kept walking until you got to your locker where you found a pink heart sticky note. It said ‘Come to the roof… Or I’ll jump!’.

You said aloud “OMO!” You ran up to the roof where you found Lee Chan standing on the edge. You yelled “Oppa what are you doing?” He said “I am so tired….” You said “Then get some sleep” He replied “I’m tired of my efforts going unnoticed!” You asked “Whose attention are you trying to get?” He turned and said “Yours… I…” You frowned and asked “Is this because I didn’t do aegyo for you?” He said “It is much more than that…. I think…. I love you…” You felt a tear fall and said “Oppa! I love you too!” He walked over to you and kissed you on the forehead before holding you in a tight embrace.