[BIGBANG] G-Dragon

Random Oneshots

All you could think about was your friend G-dragon. You had known him since debut and have loved him since before then. You always missed him a lot. He would call you every now and again. He would even come and visit you. Everytime he called or visited you wanted to confess to him but you were too nervous. You then thought to yourself next time I am definitely going to do it. You sat there pleased with yourself and thought of all the possible out comes. Then suddenly you heard your doorbell. You quickly got up and answered the door. It was G-dragon!

 

You were so nervous. He said "Hey" and winked. You said "Hey oppa" He asked how you were and if everything was OK. You told him the stuff that had happened and he told you stories. After that he asked "Where do you keep your guitar?" You replied "Ah wae? Ill go get it" You went and got your guitar. You handed it to G-dragon and he tuned it. He said "I wrote a song for you" You were surprised and said "for me? Jinjja? Wae?" He ignored your questions ans started to sing the song. You could tell it was a love song. Every now and again he would look at you and smile. When the song was over you were sad.

 

He asked "Did you like it?" You instantly said you did and told him how amazing it was. Then he said "Did you get the hidden message?" You looked and thought Hidden Message? He laughed and said "I wrote this song because I fell in love with you and the message is saying how much I love you" You smiled and started blushing. He then continued by saying "I know you have loved me for so long" You looked a bit embarrassed. Then he went and held you and said "You are the most important thing in my life" He then stared into your eyes and gave you a long kiss.