[BLOCK B] Zico

Random Oneshots

You were standing back stage watching Zico be a 'tough cookie'. You always found the chorus "Imma tough cookie, tough cookie, tough cookie" to be hilarious and you didn't know why. Zico looked backstage for a second and winked at you. You smiled slightly and waited for him to finish. When he did, he ran back stage and hugged you tightly. "How was my performance today?" He asked. You replied in a happy tone "It was amazing as per usual~" He smiled and said "Let's go eat to celebrate my 'amazing as per usual' performance. I then asked "What should we eat today?" He thought for a moment and said "dumplings" You then went with him to Dumpling King.

You saw that your friend EunJi was working there which made you excited since you haven't seen her for 2 years. You wondered if she would remember you or not. You entered first to see if she did. She didn't look at you from the counter, her eyes were fixed onto the T.V screen. You walked to the counter and smiled. She looked at you and asked "Do I know you? Your face seems familiar... Do you come here often?" You felt disappointed in high school you were close friend who did everything together.

You responded with "... uhhhh" but before you could say anything she cut in said "I'm just messing with you! Of course I have met you! Wow what has it been? 1... 2 years... Time really goes so fast". You laughed, she was being her usual self. "Haha yeah! How have you been!? I've missed you~" You asked to which she responded with "I have been well and I missed you too! Why haven't we kept in touch?" You thought about it and said "You changed your number without telling me." She went red and said "Omg that's Zico! I am a huge fan omg!". He stood next to you and asked "Have you ordered?" You nodded.

Your friend's mouth opened wide in shock. After a moment she said "You... two know eachother!?" You blushed and he responded saying "Yeah, she's my girlfriend". Your friend repeatedly said "Omo". You asked her to calm down but she just got more excited. After a few minutes you and Zico finally ordered some dumplings and your friend also gave you her number.

Zico asked who she was and you responded with that she was a high school friend and he said "Oh... I see". You enjoyed your dumplings together, making eye contact briefly while eating and touching hand briefly. After you ate, you decided to go on a stroll with him which was lovely as it was sunset so the sky looked beautiful. After walking for about 20 minutes, he stopped. You turned to him and he turned to you. He slowly walked closer and looked you in the eyes. 

He stared into your eyes moving his face closer to yours. He whispered "Thank you... for being my reason to go on..." before kissing you sweetly.