[B.A.P] Zelo

Random Oneshots

You were sitting on a bench near a skating ramp. You were quietly just drawing a picture of your favourite idol. You weren't drawing him normally you decided to draw him as a chibi. You were also listening to his groups songs using your phone. When you had finished you were so happy with the finished product and didn't realize that someone was behind you...

You: WOW! Zelo oppa you look so adorable!
Zelo: Thank you
You: *turns in surprise* omo! when..... did you get there?
Zelo: Just then ^^
You: *Looks away embarrassed*
Zelo: hey, Don't be embarrassed *snatches draw*
You: oh no don't look at it!
Zelo: Ooooh wow I am cute *Poses the same as the drawing*
You: *Snatches it back* aigoo....
Zelo: Hmm.... Do you skate?
You: No...
Zelo: I can teach you...
You: why...would you do that?
Zelo: I want this drawing~
You: You can just have it....
Zelo: Oh really? *Smiles*
You: Yeah ^^
Zelo: Let's go skate...
You: Ahh I don't want to...
Zelo: OK... can I sit with you?
You: OK...
Zelo: Let's take a selca together ^^
You: I'm.... not pretty
Zelo: *pinches cheek* You are adorable
You: Thank you ^^ *blush*

You and Zelo then took a photo together. You looked at it and thought 'Wow we look so cute' Zelo then posted it on twitter with the caption : 'New day, New friend'. At first you didn't realize that he posted it on twitter till you got a text from a friend...

From Haemi (Best friend)
ARE YOU AND ZELO DATING????

You were confused and asked her why she was asking she quickly responded.

From Haeri (Best Friend)
There is a picture of you guys on twitter...

You told her that you guys just met and how he wanted a picture you had drawn. She didn't reply. You decided to look at Zelo twitter where you saw the photo. You felt a bit weird and looked at the comments. 

"Who is that b****?", "Why is she with my oppa?", "!" it was filled with comments like this. You felt a tear fall from your eye. Zelo saw and wiped it. He said "what is it?" He saw that you were looking at the photo comments.... he said "Just ignore them they are just jealous" You smiled and said "I know...." He then said "Aigoo look at the time I better go.... can I have your number?" You gave him your number and said goodbye. He started to walk away but stopped after a few steps. He walked back and said "I forgot something" Then kissed you on the cheek. He quickly ran off after and you yelled "YAAAAH!!!!"