[MBLAQ] Mir

Random Oneshots

You went to a MBLAQ concert with your friend. You were having lots of fun. When the concert was over you were sad and never wanted it to end when Lee Joon said "Can everyone please look at their ticket" You quickly grabbed your ticket and looked at you realised there was a code on it. You thought to yourself "How could I have not noticed that before. You then waited a moment for further instructions. Your friend asked you "What do you think is going on?" Before you could answer Joon said "There is a code on your ticket with the following letters and numbers you and a friend are allowed to the after party. OK they are A34GY90" You looked at your ticket and noticed you had won.

 

You looked at your friend and screamed "THAT'S ON MY TICKET" All the fangirls around you screamed and said "Yah! Give it to me!" Then you heard a heavenly voice on stage say "Ya! Leave the winner alone" He then started walking towards you. The fangirls tried to grab you but the security guards kept them off. When he reached you he said "Who is your friend that will be coming?" You pointed to your friend who was shocked and jealous. He then said "OK please follow me" We followed him to a limo. You and your friend enter the limo where the other members are waiting with drinks in their hands. They smiled and welcomed you inside the limo. They poured you a drink then the driver started going.

 

When you arrived at the destination you asked where you were and they said "At Mirs house" You smiled and exited the limo holding your friends arm. You felt weird as if someone was looking at you. You turned around to see that Mir was staring at you. When he realised you were looking he turned away. You let out a little giggle. You went inside his house and complimented it in your mind. His house was so beautiful and big. Then G.O said "Wow I think they are the prettiest winners we have ever had" The other members then agreed. You and your friend were blushing. Then you felt someone hugging you behind and it wasn't your friend. It was Mir. You were shocked and jumped out of his arms. All he did was smile and you smiled back.

 

Joon then grabbed you and said "She is mine" Then Mir said "No I chose her first" They started to fight over you. You noticed that the other members were fighting over your friend. You yelled "STOP!" and they stopped. Joon and Mir said at the same time "Who do you choose?" and you thought for a moment. You said "I pick Mir oppa" Mir smiled and walked towards you. He held your hand and gave it a kiss. He then said "Tonight you are my Juliet and I am your Romeo" You blushed and hugged him.