[EXO] Luhan

Random Oneshots

You were watching as EXO were filming the next part of their drama mvs. You couldn't help notice how cute Luhan was. You blushed because he was so cool. You have liked him since you guys first met but haven't had the guts to tell him. While filming he looked over and winked at you. You giggled a little then stood straight not trying to give away your feelings for him. It was nearly break time so you thought 'They must be thirsty. I should get drinks'. You went to the closest store and thought 'Oh no! What drinks do they like.... T___T' You decided to buy everyone cokes. 

When you went back everyone was gone. You had no idea where they were and you thought 'ahh sh**'. Then someone covered your eyes with their hands and said "GUESS WHO!' You could tell whose voice it was and said "aigoo Luhan you scared me!" He smiled and hugged you from the back. He swayed a little and said "Please don't be angry at me". He then pouted and you said "I can never be angry at you". He stopped hugging you and turned you around. He asked "What's this?" He says as he takes the bag.

"Cokes? Great! Hey guys!" he yells and the rest of the EXO members run in grabbing a can each. Luhan than smiled at you and pinched one of your cheeks while saying "Thank you! bub" You blushed and pinched both of his cheeks while saying "No Problem princess" All of EXO laughed and Luhan gave you a strange look. He than walked off. You chased him while apologising. When you both entered the next room he stopped and turned. He smiled then grabbed your face and slowly moved his face closer and just before your lips touched he said "I know you have feelings for me.... *Winks* I like you too" He then kissed you...