[B2ST] Yoseob

Random Oneshots

You were walking out of the school gate like you usually do. You saw the pretty flowers that were always there. For some reason today they looked more beautiful then usual. You looked at them and smiled for a moment. When you were about to start walking home again you heard someone yell out your name. It was your bestfriend Yoseob. You had known yoseob since kindergarten. You thought it was strange because he doesn't usually run to you after school. He usually hangs out with friends. You looked at him smiling while waving. When he got up to he immediately hugged you. You started to blush because you had a crush on him. You hugged him back and said "Oppa what is it?" 

 

He replied "The best thing has happened!" You didn't know what it could be... He then said " I am going to debut" You had a puzzled expression on your face. You said "Debut?" he smiled and said "Yeah didn't I tell you I became a trainee" You were a bit sad and said "No. Does this mean I wont see you anymore" He had a blank expression on his face. He said "No! why do you think that?" You replied "because idols always have busy schedules" He smiled again and said "no matter how busy my schedule is ill always visit you. You know why?" You thought about it and said "Why?" He said "Because I love you"

 

You froze for a moment and said "You love me? He said "Yes dont you love me?" You instantly replied "I love you too I have loved you for so long" He smirked and said "I know" he gave you a hug and said "I will get you backstage passes to concerts" You smiled and said "gomawo" You hugged for what felt like forever when he suddenly stopped. He looked into your eyes then at your mouth. He then pulled you in and kissed you. You kissed him back. You were worried that he wouldn't see you anymore after he debuted but you knew you were the girl in his heart...