[SHINee] Key

Random Oneshots

You went to meet up with your friend at karaoke. You received a text message from your friend when you were nearly there. "Where are you? You are 15 minutes late, From Key" You looked at your watch and were surprised at the time. You texted him back saying "Sorry I will be there soon" He quickly replied with a simple "OK" You arrived there 5 minutes later. Key was standing there with his arms crossed. You walked over to him and he smirked a little.

 

He then said "Aish Why are you always so late?" You replied "Mianhae I didn't know what the time was" Key smiled and said "You always use that excuse" You were embarrassed and said "Time flies too fast I can't keep up" He just laughed as you guys walked in. You let him pick the first song because you felt guilty about arriving late. He picked Sherlock by SHINee. You smiled and said "Singing your own song?" He replied "I like it and it's your favourite" You smiled. He started singing and you blushed. You had forgotten how much you loved hearing him sing when he was alone with you.

 

He starting singing it to you. He looked into your eyes and did funny little diva moves. You were sad when the song was over. You clapped and he bowed. You both started to laugh so hard. You chose Keys favourite song. You sang it as well as you could. You sang it to Key with a lot of emotions. When you were done Key said "I didn't know you sang with so much emotion" You said "I have been practicing" Key said " I can tell.... Were some of these emotions. Your feelings towards me" You asked "Why would you think that? He said "You sang a love song and thats how I feel towards you" Your eyes widened. You could only say "Oppa" before he kissed you.