[EXO] Kai (2)

Random Oneshots

You were sitting in History wondering where your friend Kai is. He usually sits next to you and makes the lesson fun but today he wasn't there. It made you sad and extremely bored. When the bell finally rang for recess. You looked for Kai in the usual spots. You checked the oval and he wasn't there. Then you checked the gym and the library and he wasn't there either. You startedrubbing your head and thought "aish where is he?" You decided to look in music and hoped that he was there.

 

He was there and practicing a dance routine. You then said "Here you are I looked everywhere" He turned to you with the biggest smile and said "Sorry I was practicing" You then asked "What are you practicing for?" He continued and said "Hehe I have to perform soon" You then said " Oh yeah you told me about that sorry I forgot" He walked over to you and said "That's OK" He then gave you a big hug and you hugged him back. He then said "While I perform I will only be thinking of you" You started to blush as you were in his arms.

 

He took a step back then said "Don't worry we can still hang out all the time" You smiled and said "I know but I will miss you when your gone" He then pulled you in and gave you a kiss. He then said "When you miss me remember that kiss and that I will always love you"