[BIGBANG] T.O.P (2)

Random Oneshots

You were sitting on a bench and it was night time. You were waiting for your friend to pick you up. You started to think that she had forgotten about you. You picked up your phone and started writing her number. Before you could finish you head someone say "Hey beautiful" You didn't know the voice and looked up. It was a group of drunk men. You started to feel scared. They stood around you. Then one grabbed your wrist and started pulling you down a dark alleyway. You tried to resist and started to scream. One immediately grabbed your mouth.

 

You had hoped someone had heard you. They pushed you against a wall and you kicked one. He fell to the ground but the others grabbed your arms. The one that was kicked got up and you yelled for help again. He punched you in the stomache. Then you heard someone say "Let go of her or you'll regret it" You recognised it as BIGBANG's T.O.P. You looked up and saw BIGBANG running at you. T.O.P went straight for the one that punched you. Daesung and Seungri went to the one on your right and GD and Taeyang went to the one on your left.

 

After a few minutes of fighting the drunk men ran away. You were sitting against the wall scared. T.O.P helped you up and asked if you were injured. You replied and said "I am fine" He smiled at you and said "Do I know you? You look familiar" You then replied "I have never met you before" T.O.P Then said "I know I have seen you at a concert. You are cuter up closer" You stared into his eyes. All you could think of was the drunk men. T.O.P said "Hmmm your thinking of those men. Let's get your mind of them" He then moved his face to yours and gave you a kiss. He then whispered "If you will be mine. I will never let anything like this happen to you again"