[B.A.P] Zelo (2)

Random Oneshots

You were walking home from school. You were extremely tired from studying so hard. When you were nearly home. You looked at your phone to check for messages when all of a sudden you got hit by a handsome boy on a skateboard. You both fell over. You fell on your back and felt something digging into your spine. You got up and found you landed on a rock. After a few seconds you checked on the boy and realised that he had cut his knees. You asked him "Are you OK?" He didn't reply because he seemed to be in pain. You then said "I live near here would you like to come to my house?" He stood up and stumbled. You immediately caught him.

 

He then said "Thanks. Let's go" You helped him walk to your house. You sat him down inside and your mum came with her first aid kit. You checked your pockets and realised you forgot to pick up your phone. Then the boy said "I am guessing this is yours" Then passed you your phone. You then thanked him. He then said "Sorry I was so rude. My name is Zelo" You said "It's OK my name is (Your name)" He then said "Such a pretty name. Are you injured?" You replied "No" Your mum then finished bandaging his knees and said "I'll leave you two to get to know each other" You and Zelo started to talk and realised you had a lot in common.

 

You realised you had fallen for him. You had a weird expression on your face and Zelo seemed to notice. Zelo then asked "Are you OK?" You replied "Yeah I am fine" You said it quickly and was blushing brightly. He then clicked his fingers and said "I know what it is" You then replied "You do?" He smiled and said "You have fallen for me" You looked down and said "Wh-why would you think that?" He looked at you with the biggest smile on his face and said "Because I have fallen for you"