[B.A.P] Jong Up

Random Oneshots

You had an upcoming dance performance that would help you get into TS Entertainment. You really wanted to enter TS so you could be with your friend Jongup. You just practiced and practiced and practiced... Some days you practiced for 4 hours non stop! A day before your performance you practiced extra hard. While you were practicing you didn't notice a figure at the door and kept dancing.

 

You got to the hard part of the dance and twisted your ankle. You fell down and cried... You said out loud "No no no!" You stood up leaning on one foot. You felt an arm around your waist and his chest touching your back. You felt embarrassed and lowered your head. You said "Ahhh I'm..." You turned to see that it was JongUp... You said "OMO JONGUP-SSI" He smiled and said "You really have been training hard" You nodded and smiled back. He said " I guess it is time to rest" You looked away in embarrassment and he said "Let's go to your place". He picked you up like a husband picks up his wife....

 

You giggled and said "Oppa, put me down" He said "Nope... you can't walk ..." You then looked at your ankle and frowned. He said "Why have you been training so hard?" You looked nervously and said "I was gonna audition for TS..." He said "Oh Jinjja? You should have told me!" He started walking towards the car where a driver was waiting. You didn't say anything and looked into his eyes... He stared into yours... He put you in the car and did up your seat belt. You yelled "Yah! I am not a baby I can do it myself" he smirked and did it anyway... He then went around and sat next to you. After he put his seat belt on he grabbed your hand. You blushed and turned...

 

He said "I have missed you" You immediately replied "I missed you too" He winked and said "Can I?.... Nevermind" You said "What? Tell me...Tell me. tell me. tell me!" He said "It's nothing" You pulled a pouty face and he said "Fine!" He looked away for a moment and gestured for you to move closer... You moved your face closer to him and he turned and kissed you... Your eyes opened wide and said "Oppa   " He looked away again and said "Mianhae...." You said "Oppa it's fine" You smiled brightly and he turned back and smiled... He then said "Don't worry about the audition tomorrow... I can get them to arrange something" You continued to smiled and said "Gomawo" He then grabbed both your hands and kissed you again....