[2PM] Nichkhun

Random Oneshots

 "OPPA PLEASE DON'T GO! You're just miss understanding the situation~!!!"

You were chasing after your boyfriend who had spotted you hugging your friend. The thing about your friend is that he is gay and no one knows but you. You have been helping him keep it a secret and didn't even tell your boyfriend. You didn't think that your friend Kwangsoo would hug you when your boyfriend Nichkhun was looking. Before chasing after Nichkhun you gave your friend a "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT? Look" You felt tears in your eyes and started to run. You soon caught up to him. When you saw his face you started to cry and said "Oppa seriously it's not what you think" He looked away and started to walk. You firmly grabbed his arm saying "Please you have to believe me"At that moment you got a text message. You got your phone out while still firmly holding Nichkhuns arm.

You can tell him... I don't want to ruin your happiness over this. I'm sorry I didn't see him...From: Kwangsoo

You felt more tears fall and said "Oppa... Kwangsoo is gay!" He looked at you and said "I know..." You then said "WHAT? Then why are you being like this?" He said "I am jealous... You are always with him and we never spend any time together...." You sympathetically looked at him and said "Oppa I am sooo sorry.... I promise I will spend more time with you" Nichkhun smiled and pulled you in for a hug and whispered "Great... Sorry for being like this" You just stood there in a nice warm hug....