Chapter 9

Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung! Hyung!” Junsu is trying to call Jaejoong. He waves his hand in front of his hyung. Jaejoong just stare straightly to the other tables, where Yunho seated with his friends. It’s rare time when Yunho went to the canteen. Usually they just eat at their own classroom. After Changmin get his food from Jaejoong, he went to Yunho’s table.

“Suie, he’s so handsome right? And his smile… making him more handsome than usual.” Jaejoong said dreamily.

“Hyung. Why are you becoming lovesick like this?? You’re different with the time you don’t like Yunho.” Yoochun said.

“Chunnie is more handsome than Yunho hyung. Your eye is disoriented hyung.” Junsu said.

“Because I don’t know him before chunnie and suie, you’re the only one who say that Yoochun is handsome.” Jaejoong said as he still looking at Yunho.

“Hyung, stop it. You look ridiculous.” Yoochun said.

“I don’t care. It’s better than looking at you two being lovey dovey everyday.” Jaejoong said.

“No. I can’t be lovey dovey with him because Changmin always here.” Yoochun said.

“Oh yeah. I just realize something is weird. There’s no Changmin here.” Junsu said. Yoochun and Jaejoong just looking at him. They’ve been sitting there for half a hour and Junsu just realize it.

“Chun, why do want a boyfriend like him?” Jaejoong said.

“I don’t know. Because I love him so much.” Yoochun said. Jaejoong just sigh and continue eating and looking at Yunho. Something is different with him today. But he can’t figure it what. He just continues eating. After the recess end they went back to their own classes. This is the class where Yunho and Jaejoong presented their project. They do the presentation in front of the class. Jaejoong look at Yunho and realize that Yunho is a little pale.

“Yunho, are you okay?” Jaejoong ask. He tried to touch Yunho’s forehead. Yunho stop his hand.

“I’m okay. Don’t mind me.” Yunho said. Jaejoong felt his hand is a little warm.

“Are you sure?” Jaejoong ask again.

“Yes I'm sure.” Yunho give a weak smile.

“But if anything happen just rest okay?” Jaejoong said. Yunho nodded. They went on with their presentation. After they finish, they tidy up their stuff. When they walk back to their sits, Yunho stumble on his feet and kneel while holding his head. Jaejoong rush to him and help him. He touches Yunho’s head and it’s hot.

“See. Come on. You need to rest.” Jaejoong put their stuff and help him up.

“Seosangnim, I’ll take him to the nursing room.” Jaejoong said.

“You can take him home if you want. I thing he needs to go home.” Mrs. Choi said as she put his hand on Yunho’s forehead. “I can give you the rest of the day off.”

“Thank you.” Jaejoong said. He helps Yunho walk to his chair and put their stuff on the bag. They walk to Yunho’s car.

“Can you drive?” Yunho ask.

“I can. You just rest okay.” Jaejoong said. He helps Yunho to sit on the passenger sit. He went to the driver sit. He went to Yunho’s apartment. He helps Yunho to get into his apartment.

“I thought you live in a house.” Jaejoong said.

“I move here because it’s too big for me alone. So I move. With my old maid.” Yunho said. They went inside his apartment. It’s quite big for him alone. Jaejoong can’t imagine how big his house is. He takes Yunho to his room, which was not far from the front door.

“Where’s your maid?” Jaejoong ask.

“Ahjumma went home this week. She won’t get back until next week.” Yunho said.

“Then you got no one to take care of you this weekend?” Jaejoong ask.

“I’ll call Changmin then.” Yunho said.

“Uuuum. Isn’t Changmin will just bother you? Not helping you at all.” Jaejoong sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter